Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

9/4 Episode Discussion (Page 4)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

No doubt VP does not know that what lies in her daughters heart but he surely does know how to behave with the people who have supported them throughtout. Ganga is teh mother of same BS and PS who supported him and his daughter and went against their father. Atleast he could have snubbed Sarsawati and asked her showing respect towards those people. Now itr is time somebody showed Sarsawati also the mirror that her daughter would have been nothing if BS and PS did not supported her. And what VP described abt Krishna's husband PS is the only one who can support her throughout.

I know Zarmeen . VP could have stopped Saraswati , he tries it but baat nahi bani . but I will aggree with u tht Saraswati 2 shld be shown mirror tht If krishna today is BDO thatzz coz of Pintu  , the same so called useless boy .
Yaar Today when VP was telling saraswati abt krishna's future Husband qualities.I was all smiling
thinking tht It's only Pintu who will support krishna thruout his life n till his last breathe,nooone else will do it .kyonki Pintu se jaada sacha pyaar Krishna ko aur koi kar hi nahi sakta .Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshazarmeenoSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnaragini

hello everyone..I am new to this forum..last month I started watching this show and immediately I became fan..this show is so  beautiful that after watching 2 episodes I watched all the episodes in last month..I was so bored of sas bahu rona dhona stuff that it becomes no 1 show for me..

Welcome to AB Forum . Hope 2 see u more active and taking part in discussions . Smile n yes AB is indeed a very very Good n excellent show , I am just hooked 2 it completely Embarrassed And hope 2 see this show as No1 someday . Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshalukin4goodSoapSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Nice anlaysis everyone will try to add something in later if I can and Welcome to the new members hope you help in making this forum more active. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshaSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surma

Nice analysis as usual , thanks Sri sis :)

Hi to everyone in this forum .

Hey Surma, 

you joined me! Blushing 
Wow!!!!!! I am so happy!!!
Welcome to the forum. Hug

Guys, This is my buddy Surma joining us!!!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
ok people please tell me that there is some light at the end of this tunnelCry Cry i don't think i can c my pintu suffer any more, even though he brought it all on himself. i mean really wrting a letter what happen to face to face, he c her every day.
i am afraid to watch for the rest of the week.but can't help myself got to watch.  guy just pray that i don't break the television if i get more Broken Heart Evil Smile
i hope the writers doesn't drag this misunderstanding out like the did with ymggk.
resolved the issue quickly and move on to something new. u know what i mean.  Wink

Edited by latanzia - 09 April 2012 at 6:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshaSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I don't think Saraswati had anything against Pintu as much as she wanted to hurt Ganga. That was her main intention. She may not like Pintu presently but i think that she was more upset about Ganga coming and accusing Krishna. She should remember how Pintu supported Krishna form the start. If Krishna wasn't a BDO she would never have gotten such proposals. In this aspect she is acting like Dehati and Bihari. Showing off for their kids' achievements. 

Ganga needs help. However i do not think she is supporting her hubby. She just misses her son and her sadness is making her act like a fool. Also TTS is taking full advantage of her emotions and putting thoughts into her brain. He is manipulating her. 

As for Krishna i am also glad that she took the initiative to go and see what was bothering Pintu. Normally after he refused to talk over the phone that would have been it. Thank God the CVs of this show are different. Krishna isn't really wrong but i really think she should realise that she loves him by now and at least hve some private moments for the audience to see her gushing about him or something.  Also i want her to address all these stupid rumours and Saraswati, Ganga and the DC's concerns. She should tell them plainly that she is not doing anything wrong by hanging out with a guy who is her friend. Further more her having a friend and having lunch with him has nothing to do with her job and her performance. She needs to make a statement to her mom and company. I liked how she used to give sermons before and put ppl in their places, what happened to her now?

Pintu... U perfect little person. I feel really bad for Pintu but i must say that Kinshuk is doing an amazing job and really portraying this character really well. Pintu is so likeable, believable and appealing. Pintu should have forgotten that letter and just spit it out. And i hated how he automatically assumed that Krishna would not want him but would prefer a DC she doesn't even know. He of all pl knows how humble Krishna is only a superficial biatch like Pinky would act like that. Poor guy. I ho[e he doesn't start being mean to Krishna though and i really want this separation to end soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@ Orianti,
Loved your post. Agree with every word of it.

I really didn't understand why writers could not just show Pinto continuing to work on finding employment and on side the courtship between Pinto and Krishna continues in the afterhours of Krishna's office.

Instead they had to make everything scandulous, infuse a love-realization amidst scandal, then a realization of individual worth on Pinto's part and now forced seperation track with so much idiotic drama forced on viewers in the shape of all those negative people and hyper-reactive women, who just know how to run their house. These two women (Ganga and Saraswati) hardly know what is employment out of house and what is outside life...And like bill mein baitha chuha...have started making their squeaky sounds which are just irritable..

Viewers interested in  various aspects would have been happy, if they moved the story naturally and not these dramas infused through BDP tricks of media clicking photos or slapped employees avenging themselves... The worse thing in this show is the justification behind the slap. I am really surprised, that I who never actually slaps, have started seeing justifications around the slaps in this show. LOL Pathetic!
Ever since the Krishna became the BDO and the dramatic and not the gradual love story between Pinto and Krishna started, we have lost viewers in the forum who were more interested in the inspiring story of the Govt.Officer and her work. I will not take the names here, but I can tell who have been missing..

And to add to it...the CVs now are slighly making a bubble-gum out of Krishna's characteristic ability to deal with situations objectively like they did with Pinto earlier on why he couldn't say no to marriage with Pinky and had to wait until he was actually getting married!

Why do writers do these things ???
We have lost popularity in IF ranking wise, we lost some followers activity-wise and also there has been drop in TRP.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 09 April 2012 at 11:03pm

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
The reason for this confusion is because writers trying to deal with too many story line at once

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index