India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

9/4 Episode Discussion (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Rachu I Aggree with u . I really don't understand what kind of mother Ganga is , When Pintu made decision 2 marry Pinky tht time also She was not able 2 understand him , When he left house then also evenafter getting all facts cleared by Pintu she didn't got anything and now also she is unable 2 understand Pintu . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sureesharealitytvnishersalSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Rachu , Shri Lovely awosome Analysis .

@Shri

I lovedd ur these lines abt Pintu .

" His heart prevails and rules not only for him but has impact on others as well. "

So true . Pintu's heart is so pure and dis boy only knows 2 think from his heart Nothing else .

Moni, 
LOL 
Its easy for me to understand Pinto and his heart , because I am like him. I always think with my heart. 

And one more interesting aside for all...

You know what, the other day I was thinking what must be the sun signs of Pinto and Krishna. Pinto ka to zyaada samajh main nahin aaya except that ...wait,,,ab strike hua while I am writing...Pinto must be Arian and Krishna must be the Libran!  ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sureesharealitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hahaaa Pintu ka toh pata nahi but Kinshuk surely is Arian ROFL  And Wahhh Arian aur Libran GAZAB!! Combination hai ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Shri:

I think both the actors horoscopes are Aries. I had a feeling that Pintu was Arian, but wanted to observe more before I said itLOL

Other things I noticed in the epi

a) So now Krishna knows Pintu's friend Madan's number.

b)I'm wondering where his other friend is?

c) Bihari as the voyeuristic with the sadistic smile up on the balcony. I wished one of the mangoes on the trees fell on his head, at that moment.ROFL

d) There was that cute scene with Sonu and his mum. Teaching him how to spell mango.Big smile

Now I remember after watching this episode I feel like eating a mango.

Ah yes there was also Desi Boyz movie promotion only the light moment in the whole episode!

Edited by AngelDark - 09 April 2012 at 11:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sureesharealitytvSamanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Angel: Thanks! I loved your take too. My favourite bit was when you discussed Krishna's promise to always be with Pintu. She may not be aware of her feelings in the truest sense just yet but whatever has come out of her mouth holds good forever. Even when he is resisting her she tries her best to be by his side.

I agree that Krishna has not realised he loves her, or rather knows it as much as she ever has in that unspoken bond they have, but has no way of knowing that that is the cause of the problem today.

@Moni and Angel: Pintu and Krishna are going to continue to get kicked around like footballs until they speak up and form a united front against their psycho parents (only VP barred). They need to share their feelings at least with each other and face the world. When they are together we all know they are unstoppable so GET TOGETHER!!!

@Rachna: I absolutely loved your reasoning for why Prishna can't get married under the pressure and plotting of their parents to end this badnami. Because then they would be admitting that their relationship was indeed wrong and has the need to be legitimised by marriage. If they do get married I hope they do it purely as their own decision...and I we still have our Wake Up Sid/Saathiya hybrid dream that NEEDs to happen!

@Shri: Your description of the Prishna dynamic was spot on! There is something about Pintu that allows Krishna to be vulnerable but not in any demeaning way. When he "orders" her to do things it is usually because she is being stubborn and or doing something against her own good or safety and I think she has grown to recognise that as well so she listens to him with much more ease these days, like when he told her to leave after the confrontation with TTS and Ganga.  

And I agree that Krishna needs to start listening to her heart. Because the minute she does, she will hear the message loud and clear, after all, "na jaane kuch bhi dil mera, piya tere siva..." Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshanishersalAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Shri:

I think both the actors horoscopes are Aries. I had a feeling that Pintu was Arian, but wanted to observe more before I said itLOL

Other things I noticed in the epi

a) So now Krishna knows Pintu's friend Madan's number.

b)I'm wondering where his other friend is?

c) Bihari as the voyeuristic with the sadistic smile up on the balcony. I wished one of the mangoes on the trees fell on his head, at that moment.ROFL

d) There was that cute scene with Sonu and his mum. Teaching him how to spell mango.Big smile

Now I remember after watching this episode I feel like eating a mango.

Ah yes there was also Desi Boyz movie promotion only the light moment in the whole episode!

@BOLD

OMGG ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
No doubt VP does not know that what lies in her daughters heart but he surely does know how to behave with the people who have supported them throughtout. Ganga is teh mother of same BS and PS who supported him and his daughter and went against their father. Atleast he could have snubbed Sarsawati and asked her showing respect towards those people. Now itr is time somebody showed Sarsawati also the mirror that her daughter would have been nothing if BS and PS did not supported her. And what VP described abt Krishna's husband PS is the only one who can support her throughout.

sureeshaSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

lukin4goodSoap Senior Member
lukin4goodSoap
lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
hello everyone..I am new to this forum..last month I started watching this show and immediately I became fan..this show is so  beautiful that after watching 2 episodes I watched all the episodes in last month..I was so bored of sas bahu rona dhona stuff that it becomes no 1 show for me..

nishersalSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index