Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Orianti,
Loved your post. Agree with every word of it.

I really didn't understand why writers could not just show Pinto continuing to work on finding employment and on side the courtship between Pinto and Krishna continues in the afterhours of Krishna's office.

Instead they had to make everything scandulous, infuse a love-realization amidst scandal, then a realization of individual worth on Pinto's part and now forced seperation track with so much idiotic drama forced on viewers in the shape of all those negative people and hyper-reactive women, who just know how to run their house. These two women (Ganga and Saraswati) hardly know what is employment out of house and what is outside life...And like bill mein baitha chuha...have started making their squeaky sounds which are just irritable..

Viewers interested in  various aspects would have been happy, if they moved the story naturally and not these dramas infused through BDP tricks of media clicking photos or slapped employees avenging themselves... The worse thing in this show is the justification behind the slap. I am really surprised, that I who never actually slaps, have started seeing justifications around the slaps in this show. 😆 Pathetic!
Ever since the Krishna became the BDO and the dramatic and not the gradual love story between Pinto and Krishna started, we have lost viewers in the forum who were more interested in the inspiring story of the Govt.Officer and her work. I will not take the names here, but I can tell who have been missing..

And to add to it...the CVs now are slighly making a bubble-gum out of Krishna's characteristic ability to deal with situations objectively like they did with Pinto earlier on why he couldn't say no to marriage with Pinky and had to wait until he was actually getting married!

Why do writers do these things ???
We have lost popularity in IF ranking wise, we lost some followers activity-wise and also there has been drop in TRP.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The reason for this confusion is because writers trying to deal with too many story line at once
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's nice to see some new faces! Welcome!

@latanzia: I so agree that they should not drag this story out too much and should also be brave enough to deal with one aspect of the story at a time. Also my grouse with many daily soaps is that they refuse to phase out characters when there role has essentially been fulfilled. And by this I mean BDP. The writers seem to be forcing their participation in the story when it is not necessary and so the new additions to the cast are being severely underplayed and everything feels out of context.

@orianthi: I loved every bit of your write-up on the episode. I agree that this week should be Krishna's week of realisation and this whole drama should reach some sort of culmination by next week at the very latest.

I think (or rather hope) that all this drama and Saraswati repeatedly trying to call the shots for Krishna is going to push her over the edge and finally get her to say something against it. Hopefully this will be in front of Pintu.

You know, I felt the same way about his assumption that Krishna would be happier with the DC. Then again maybe he feels that he shouldn't take advantage of Krishna not being shallow...or something. But in any case I wish he wouldn't decide what is best for her.

@Shri: Yes.
I completely agree with your critical post and it perfectly articulates what has been going wrong since the flawless build up to Krishna achieving her dreams. We had those two weeks where the show seemed schizophrenic and couldn't decide whether to show Krishna's career or the love story and tried to mix both very unsuccessfully. That is where I saw the TRPs drop.

Also when Krishna became the BDO and the Prishna love story was at the chudi phase we were ranked 13 on the CM! After that we dropped, never to recover.

When they went all out with the love story it felt and feels like an interval in the real story. The gradual love story was what everyone was loving, with the bangles, the confidential talks, the tiffin boxes and the support, along side the main story of Krishna's career and her dreams.

They have now lost the chance to show a phase where Krishna was supporting Pintu who was searching for a job and eventually working, while taking care of her own office work. Both of them could have met in the evenings, talked about their days, called each other when things were tough etc. With all this heavy drama, we lost that and it makes me sad as the drama could have come at any time and did not need to be so urgently carried forward.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Welcome to all new members.

@ Shri: Congratz on making it to GOLDIE.

Lovely analysis going on. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

After reading all the takes  I realized that we have two sets of viewers. One who is here to see the BDO track and second set of viewers who are here to see the love story.

So guess we fall under  both the groups. Yeah I agree on all the discussion about why the CV's have gone all out on the love story, but now if they relent and lapse in the love story I feel we will lose more viewers again. I hope the CV's to find a middle ground where they can retain both the sets of viewers.

@Sam: Yes BDP should have been phased out and the CV's should have concentrated on bringing Pinky and inducing her into Krishna's BDO life organically and thereby surprise the viewers . Like the way you mentioned in many posts of yours.

Also there is a third set of viewers who are waiting for Pinky's love story.

Hope people don't take this negatively. I'm here to see a beautiful story unfold on TV and have a lovely healthy discussion.😃

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Lovely analysis but all the members here - today...

The helmet scene I think was there after we voiced that we were aware that ab BDO banne ke baad Krishna is not correcting Pintu on the helmet issue as she did earlier on...

Better late than never - with such an audience who keeps complete track of the story - it has to be more realistic...
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Also the CV's have started mentioning when the sun is going to set. It was done by Pintu yesterday. Earlier it was done by Dhihati.

But please don't take away from that helmet scene by putting too much logic, let me have my romantically induced slant on that scene depiction.

I am also goaded into saying this, after what Shri had informed me what the meaning of giving bangles to a woman not related to you in the hindhu context means, why has not Krishna realized what that gesture means. Or are the CV's forgetting that this one way of making Krishna also realizes that they share more than friendship? I don't want to open a can of worms, so will stop with that one thought because there are too many thoughts crowding my mind at the moment.

So let me put it this way.

Pintu + Bangles + Krishna = Krishna's realization of Pintu's love.

Red Roses+ Pintu = A desire to tell her he loves her because he came with the roses not realizing that her alliance was fixed. Krishna should realized that the roses came before he was told of this heartbreaking news.

I know her mind has shut down a bit with this shock. I hope the wheels in her head start turning with this logic of mine.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful analyses guys. I thought it sorta out of character that our outspoken, rebellious Pinto singh would choose a letter to declare his feelings for Krishna.

And Krishna...being so engrossed in books, I'm not so sure that she really paid exact attention to things like what it means when a boy gifts you bangles or flowers...unless we want to give her the benfit of the doubt that her mother taught her all this.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@nishersal: I don't want to argue much with your point but don't books also teach of love.😃 But I think you have a point there. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Shri, you are gold!!! Congratulations! 😃

Ok I am stuck at office for real today (as in I am still here) ...backlash of yesterday's deliverance. 😛

I swear I am not the girl who cried office. 😆

Someone please do open the thread!