Afsar Bitiya

9/4 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Before I start with the analysis, some forum welfare announcements from Sandia, who made this fabulous post over the weekend πŸ€“

Non-active Members - Numbers Don't Add Up

This goes out to all of the silent readers, yes you. Come out and play! Don't be scared, we are all awfully nice people and this show definitely deserves much much better than 30th rank on the CM. But unfortunately we won't be able to do much more with just a handful of us active. So please cheer me up (because I am already emotional from today's episode and can't take any more sadness 😭) and join the discussion, make posts, write FFs, make VMs and siggies! And don't tell me our Prishna is not inspiring enough because if you do, you clearly have not watched today's episode...*sob* and you have no heart.

πŸ˜ƒ

I am so sad after today's episode. Pintu is such a gem and he really doesn't deserve to be in this position but the saddest part is that I can't blame anyone but him for putting himself in it! I sympathise with Pintu's sentiment but in many such love stories I wish the concerned party woud just talk to their beloved and let them make a choice rather than imposing "what is best" on them. But then how would there be all this wonderful, angsty drama between the leads, which I am totally feeling in the pit of my stomach?

The second thing that made me really sad was the fact that Krishna did not in fact read the letter. But I did think it was interesting that it was a call from work that stopped her form doing so, further reinforcing this conflict that she is going to have to deal with for the rest of her life.

The things I liked the most were:

The song sequence, in which, once again they chose a wonderful song (one of my favourites) and the scenes they showed in flashbacks matched the lyrics so perfectly! And the song perfectly captured the mood that must be permeating Pintu's life right now, loneliness. As long as he had Krishna by his side, he never felt the alienation from home keenly but now that he has stripped himself of her support, he suddenly feels alone, though he tries to mask it with his determination to get a job and move on with life. What really makes me saddest is that Pintu doesn't say he will become worthy of Krishna he says she will be happier with the DC, which means that he thinks he will never be as good. Can I give him a hug?!?!

Krishna the do-er! I love how she didn't give up on Pintu. When he didn't answer the phone she called his friend and when he wouldn't come to talk even then she went straight to his house. This was perfect loop closure for when Pintu didn't give up on Krishna when he took her for her mains. He did everything he needed to do to get her closer to her dream. Krishnas confusion was also wonderful to watch and I feel like we have her realisation pending this week. I think it would be wonderful for her to realise she loves him, and assume he wants to stay away from her because he caught on and just when she is about to give up she should find that blasted letter!

As much as I thought the letter method was stupid for the practical inconsistencies, I have to say I am glad the truth is "out there" and can't be taken back. The worst that can happen now is that Saraswati finds it and really after all the stunts she pulled today, it wouldn't be the worst thing, unless she hides it from Krishna. Please let Krishna find the letter. PLEASE!

Saraswati vs. Ganga: Ok so agreed that Saraswati may have taken it a tad too far when she started insulting Pintu but I was happy to see her seeing through Ganga's diplomacy as VP sat there with his reverent and sunny disposition. Saraswati's methods were questionable yes, but somebody needed to get Ganga off that high horse and throw the truth in her face and I applaud Saraswati for doing that. How dare Ganga assume that Krishna is behind Pintu leaving the house and staying there? She deserved every word from Saraswati's mouth, though poor Pintu did not. He has lots of qualities that would and do make Krishna want to spend her life with him (though she doesn't know it yet), not least his undying support of her dreams and goals.

VP has got the right idea. I wish my parents thought more like him on the marriage front. πŸ€”

I kind of loved the last scene on the bike. All that tension and confusion. No matter what Pintu can't stay away for long. He is far too invested in Krishna's well-being and far too involved with her emotionally so much so that he has changed into a person that did not exist without her. The helmet is proof of that. Also I think it sort of brought back a formality to their relationship along with the hostile reaction to the shoulder contact which he so enjoyed just in the morning. I like how unsettled Krishna is by this behaviour. She better find the answers soon!

I LOVED Krishna's expression in the precap. She was like "COME AGAIN, MOTHER?" 😲😑
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode was all about missed connections and missed opportunities.

Pintu's flashback scenes were something to watch. All beautiful moments and all misunderstandings that had happened so far between them compressed into one beautiful song Tanhayi, tanhayi. Like the song Pintu is telling himself why he has fallen in love with Krishna.

Krishna's words that she will stand by Pintu Singh seems to be a slap on his face as he remembers that scene.

A person who will give support to her. Who will support her no matter what.. Wish Krishna had remembered that he had said that he had left his marriage to Pinky to be with her, in her flashback.

The letter was not read. Now I hope the letter don't fall on the wrong hands again.Krishna is also remembering all the things that have happened to her with Pintu Singh. How much he had stood for by her and fought for her rights.

TTS looking on the TV interview where his opponent was discussing every weakness of TTS was like pouring hot water on TTS face. His anger and ire seems to rise with the challenge that he will be the MLA at all costs. I would like to point out the missed opportunity by TTS in seeing the repercussion of his missing his chance to keep his son in the house. He should have thought a lot before throwing that newspaper at Pintu and sending him away from the house. It is all his to blame.

Pintu is one stubborn human being I feel after he has made a decision he lets Krishna's calls drop.

Pintu's friend Madan should be commended for his unwavering support of Pintu. Did Krishna hear all of those dialogues from Pintu that he does not have a house or job and the other dialogue he said which was Krishna please don't marry that DC but marry me? I think she only had the presence of mind to rush to his side after the phone was cut.

I liked that she came to find what was wrong with him. To her she had always said that she will be by his side that is from her mind and soul. It spoke so much of what she had said with that phrase that she will always stand by him with this one gesture.

Pintu's dialogue has also highlighted how unselfish his love for his Krishna is. He wants to sacrifice his love for Krishna's happiness.

Saraswati Raj is forgetting her manners I feel. Where was the need to talk bad of Pintu. As Ganaga had said she is very late and has missed her opportunity to come to Pintu's rescue and fix Krishna and Pintu's alliance. She is being shown her mistake by a vindictive Saraswati Raj. Throughout the episode we are reminded that Pintu has nothing to his name or a place to call his own and this much is said to Ganga's face by Saraswati Raj. Ganga had the presence of mind to not to argue back and stop Saraswati saying more. Vidhyapathi should have said something but as he does not know where his daughter's heart lies he is unable to say anything concrete.

Pintu with his words that, do him this favour and go away from here to Krishna, means that he is letting go of  Krishna forever. Krishna has not even realized that he is in love with her, or am I wrong in my take. Otherwise why would she be second guessing him?

We got a helmet scene today with Pintu providing a transport to Krishna's house. The helmet given by Pintu to Krishna and both of them putting on the helmets seems to say that we will not talk from now on with regards to our emotions.

The precap is really heartbreaking with Saraswati saying to stay the heck out of her family. I wish Krishna says something here.😭

Will participate in further discussions.

And Please hit the like button on everyone's analysisπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Ok I updated my analysis. πŸ˜ƒ

Gimme my comments!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Beautifully written - but our Prishna are bearing the brunt of all this... wish he( Pintuji) could have told her when they finally met at his place alone...

Talking it out can solve so much of unnecessary stuff...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam

Awosome Wonderful Analysis . OMG First the Episode and now ur Analysis . 😭  .

OMG Seriously I wanted 2 give hug to Pintu , awww This boy is going thru so much and drinking all tears and Pain without letteing any1 know . aaj jis tarah se he told those harsh words 2 krishna 2 stay away frm him OMG it was heartwrenching and seeing him closing his eyes while saying those words 2 krishna showed all his pain n showed tht How much it was painning 2 him while speaking tht 2 krishna 😭 .

I also lovedd the song "Tanhayi " Truly It's all tanhai for Pintu rght now n like Sam said till the time krishna was there with him he didn't felt tht tanhai but as soon as He pushed her away from him It's all became tanhai for him , Poor boy 😭 . U know guyzz I was yest only thinking tht koi naa koi song toh defo denge Ct's Pintu ke upar n I thought abt this song only n I was surprised 2 see this song 2dy on Pintu . But each n every word of song was matching FB scenes n pintu's situation .

Poor boy was so shattered tht while speaking 2 Krishna He didn't showed his pain 2 her but he gets broken infront of his friend , Yaar I really really lovee his friend , he truly is a true frend . awww lovedd how Krishna was so so concerned for Pintu , She was like where the hell Pintuji is . OMGG yeh pyaar nahi hai toh kya hai krishnaji , comeon jhaako apne dil mein jisme Pintuji ka naam likha hua hai Krishnaji . πŸ˜‰ .

awww  OMGG Seriously this guy truly n madly loves krishna . whtever he said 2 krishna but still he just can't just can't stop thinking abt Krishna and the last scene was tht only . No matter what He used 2 care for her n he will do it till his last breathe . Wht a drastic change in situation b/w Prishna  .In morning Prishna were all so happy  with the Bike ride and Pintu was all enjoying the close moments with krishna (keeping her hand on his shoulder) but shaam hote hote it all got changed and Pintu is now telling krishna from his eyes tht He don't want krishna 2 keep her hand on his shoulder .

Precap scene was very very Painful . Pintu already going thru so much , above that Saraswati blasts on him . Poor boy kitna sunna padega usse . 😭 But it was so so harsh frm Saraswati's side πŸ˜‘ . Aap kya usse door rehne ko bol rahi ho Mrs Sarsawati Raj , he already did that  ,😑 Thatzz different thing that it killed him . 😭😭
😑
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Done my take going to read all the comments now.

Please do read mine and give feed backπŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@Sam:I loved your take on the song depiction and the helmet scene most, but I also loved your take as a whole.

I too felt sad today watching this episode but it also made the romantic in my heart flutter. I don't know how to describe the feeling but it was like watching a movie. While watching today's episode at some parts I had goose bumps.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Moni: I agree everybody should have a friend like Pintu'sπŸ˜ƒ
And Saraswati Raj is going a bit overboard I hope she get her comeuppence soon, in the form of her daughter speaking against her. Clearly the woman is not listening to her daughter whereas Vidhyapathi needs to find what's troubling Pintu and Krishna, I feel.

Also that song "Tanhayi" is so apt for Pintu's situation right now , like you said. I thought they would have cleared it all in today's episode but I guess it will have to be very dramatic when they find they love each other and want to be together for the rest of their lives.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a mindblowing episode and what a analysis by Sam, Angel and Moni. Prishna are defo made for each other. Pintu is such a innocent, sweet guy who loves krishna so much though krishna didn't know what is bothering Pintu but still she felt the pain in his voice. She understood there is something that is bothering pintu. Yep that is what I love in this couple they don't give up when they decide something and are very hard to stop them what they have committed to. They fight with each other for each other's welfare.

I agree with you sam, Saraswati was right in showing the mirror to Ganga who is continuously alleging Krishna for the problems of the house because Krishna would have never answered back she needs to show the truth. But someone please show her the real reason of Pintu leaving the house is her own husband. Though I hated she was demeaning pintu so much and she will also realize her truth that indeed Krishna love this useless fellow in her eyes and he have so much qualities to be with krishna and is much better than than DC candidate she has got her krishna.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Done my take going to read all the comments now.

Please do read mine and give feed backπŸ˜ƒ

Angel read and have to say mindblowing analysis and most importantly reminiscence of all the previous action specially Singh family.
Like Pintu was feeling sorry that why he never took his career seriously that now he is incapable for krishna but instead of being selfish he is thinking best for krishna (though his best is not best) and staying away from her.

TTS feeling why he let pintu out of house which is effecting his MLA postion but instead of thinking his Son's welfare he is becoming more selfish to get him back by hook or crook.

Ganga feeling why she couldn't see through pintu and krishna relation why she didn't talked to VP and sarasvati family but instead of making the alliance she went to tell VP and sarasvati to make their daughter understand that she should stay away from Pintu