India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What the cvs

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I did not get it ... I seriously feel the most awaited track just went in vain... So guys dont worry the cvs want to end saathiya soon the trps will definitely drop... I lost the interest in the show. Its better to switch to some other show than watching this worthless track of rashi winning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHearts_Precious_suk19

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Bhavya.. Rashi is not winning.. Don't get too frustrated seeing one day of the track.
Maybe for now it looks like she is winning but this is her loss. All that she did till now has gone down the drain. Unfortunately she has come out smelling  of roses but for how long can she hide her original self? 
Rashi will again go back to her old ways but this time there will be no Gopi to help her.. Hetal will not go against Koki after this.. So just wait and watchTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Precious_rsk16GiNa_kavya-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Bhavya.. Rashi is not winning.. Don't get too frustrated seeing one day of the track.
Maybe for now it looks like she is winning but this is her loss. All that she did till now has gone down the drain. Unfortunately she has come out smelling  of roses but for how long can she hide her original self? 
Rashi will again go back to her old ways but this time there will be no Gopi to help her.. Hetal will not go against Koki after this.. So just wait and watchTongue
you are correct

munnihyderabad_Precious_rsk16GiNa_kavya-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I am going with what Harini said...I am giving a chance to the CV's. Harini is right...in another post she said the Cv's have always done good by us ( not in the exact words) but I agree with her...Lets give the CV's a chance. I myself am starting to feel good about it. This morning I was down, but now I see a new ray of hope...

munnihyderabad_Precious_rsk16GiNa_kavya-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
bhavya, do not lose interest . they could never show a split bcuz the essence of saathiya family is to stay together.if they wld show the split it wld have been too cliched , so what they r showing to me is justified . as for rashi winning , that was known but the good thing is that gopi knows n understands her now .so just relax.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_GiNa_kavyaJustlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

agree with harini here...

rashi will stay rashi... it's the story of dogs tail... rashi will act good only in this track ... since gopi asked rashi to mend things between hetal and koki... that is what she will do...

after mending hetal koki relation she will be backDead

she will go back and be more devious where she falls in the grave more deeper

next she can't attack gopi.. she can't attack hetal-koki in future lets' see what she will come up with... 

lets' take what the CVs give with patience... patience is the key word... Big smile

Edited by munnihyderabad - 09 April 2012 at 8:31am

_Precious_rsk16GiNa_kavyaDhabu89Justlikethat1Sehru_life

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

awwHug thanks Harini for the optimism. So when Rashi starts her KKs again Hetal will not be there to protect her for Koki-Hetal relationship is going to become stronger through this split track. That day no body will be able to save her, for Gopi already knows Rashi's real intentions. Another thing is that CVs won't expose Rashi in any near future and they let her fly higher to fall harder on her face later!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Maybe for now it looks like she is winning but this is her loss. All that she did till now has gone down the drain. Unfortunately she has come out smelling of roses but for how long can she hide her original self?

agree with harini here...

rashi will stay rashi... it's the story of dogs tail... rashi will act good only in this track ... since gopi asked rashi to mend things between hetal and koki... that is what she will do...

after mending hetal koki relation she will be backDead

she will go back and be more devious where she falls in the grave more deeper

next she can't attack gopi.. she can't attack hetal-koki in future lets' see what she will come up with...

lets' take what the CVs give with patience... patience is the key word...Big smile

agree with both of you... Patience lets wait:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index