Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya this is the sore point in the whole track...

but again hetal realization is more important than rashi's KKs from Modis' perspective

Rashi's KKs infuriating audience ... MM people are clueless about her other KKs ...so she is safe for sometime  now...Ms.Goody two shoes😕 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

But I don't think Rashi's 'being good' acting will last longer. Once Urmi comes to know that Rashi is trying to mend the koki-hetal relationship by working hand in hand with Gopi, she will instigate her again. Rashi will start her KK again, and at the end all will come to know the real intentions of Rashi. Fingers crossed for that day.

exactly!i really dont think raashi is going to be baa's obedient accomplice for long...1 phone call from urmi and she will be brainwashed again...urmi will make her take advantage of the current situation...the only saving grace was that gopi is aware that raashi is doing all this just to save her skin...
it was awful to watch baa praise raashi like that...🤢...

the worst thing raashi did today was to cruelly disrupt a gohem conversation and deprive us of a gohem moment!why didnt ahem call back again?!...the only good part was that gopi for the first time looked angry and actually scolded her when she did that!😛
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rekha, while today Rashi just walks away, it will be one day soon when she will fall from her very high pedestal that she built for herself. At this time there will be no one to help her as she has been and continues to hurt people along the way.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

And pigs can fly😊
No Munni.. She will start another one.. Something different this time.. We will just have to see what... Maybe she can start digging her own grave for a change😡

harini... hopefully she gets newer version of KKs other than chilli and groceries😛 paneer and oil😆

she will definitely dig her grave deeper once this track is over... ðŸ˜†
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Rekha, while today Rashi just walks away, it will be one day soon when she will fall from her very high pedestal that she built for herself. At this time there will be no one to help her as she has been and continues to hurt people along the way.

</font>

Hope this Happens soon 😭
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

harini... hopefully she gets newer version of KKs other than chilli and groceries😛 paneer and oil😆

she will definitely dig her grave deeper once this track is over... ðŸ˜†

The positive out of this will be harmony between Kokila and Hetal. New ground rules set and the playground could get harder for Rashi. Gopi will be the wiser one out of this as she knows the whole thing.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rashi can never change.🤢 No matter what she does she always has a motive behind it. I am sure that this is one of her plans. 😡 I feel so angry  on Rashi. 🤬 She is manipulative and mean. 
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hetal will realize her mistake soon, when she has to manage without koki's wisdom. She would also realise that it was Rashi and kurmi who had filled poison in her ears. No matter Rashi goes away without punishment or not, Hetal is going to realize that this division is due to Rashi only.She will understand the importance of Koki, gopi and Ahem.Now Koki, Gopi and Hetal and perhaps Ahem (if Gopi tells him) would know about Rashi.Rashi is Rashi but Hetal is brainless that is why this situation has arised.Ba has done right thing by giving her back Bhagwad Gita.It will make hetal realise that once she was believing Gopi her daughter.
prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is frustrating folks . I cannot see Rashi geeting away like this. There is a limit for eveything.. I am thinking if  should watch this serial any more...😡
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A great post once again.

My take on this is that for now Baa only praised Rashi to Gopi and not the whole family. So when three musketeers succeed in uniting Heki, then Baa or even hetal or Kokila or even all should hear Gopi telling Rashi that at least she has fulfilled her duty of correcting her doing because if not she would have definitely told the family that she was behind Heki misunderstanding but now she is happy.

I so want Rashi to at least pay her due for the some of the wrongs she has put the family through but like other say may be Urmila will interfere and more kk and Rashi will be caught then.

We all are fed up with the discontinuity of the scenes in SNS especially Urshi