Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was a sick episode even Baa didn't realise its infact Rashi that started this nonsense and now she praising Rashi for wanting to bring the family together
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Baa did a great job...But still she is not aware that Rashi is the one who made kalakaries to bring the rift b/w Koki and Hetal. ๐Ÿ˜ก
One positive thing is that Gopi knows everything. She knows that Rashi did this because of her deadline.๐Ÿ˜‰
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gohem_ka

Baa did a great job...But still she is not aware that Rashi is the one who made kalakaries to bring the rift b/w Koki and Hetal. ๐Ÿ˜ก
One positive thing is that Gopi knows everything. She knows that Rashi did this because of her deadline.๐Ÿ˜‰

That is the only saving grace! ๐Ÿ˜Š  That is one thing that is keeping me sane! Gopi having the upper hand! One wrong move by Rashi, and its bye bye Rashi! Lol was looking fr a goodbye sign, but couldn't find one! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so Rashi and Baa had a chat be4, exactly what i thought if i am getting what you guys have jsut seen right,

coool , Rashi for now has survived this storm, but bogger storms lie ahead, the truth just has to come out, it has to, CVs cant be that dumb, at least i hope not
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well Rashi might have gotten away and praised this time but she will get caught one day. 

And like many of you are saying, Gopi does know the truth. 

We can only hope the CVs won't mess this up.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angl143

That is the only saving grace! ๐Ÿ˜Š  That is one thing that is keeping me sane! Gopi having the upper hand! One wrong move by Rashi, and its bye bye Rashi! 

And that small hope that after all this drama, Hetal will not be there protecting Rashi at every turn.. So Rashi is really left all alone in the house.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

And that small hope that after all this drama, Hetal will not be there protecting Rashi at every turn.. So Rashi is really left all alone in the house.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

so how will rashi live without doing kalakaries... is the end of kalakaries๐Ÿ˜• ...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup, thats irritating to a bit.. but atleast she has changed after Gopi's blackmail.. so its victory for Gopi..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

so how will rashi live without doing kalakaries... is the end of kalakaries๐Ÿ˜• ...

And pigs can fly๐Ÿ˜Š
No Munni.. She will start another one.. Something different this time.. We will just have to see what... Maybe she can start digging her own grave for a change๐Ÿ˜ก
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I don't think Rashi's 'being good' acting will last longer. Once Urmi comes to know that Rashi is trying to mend the koki-hetal relationship by working hand in hand with Gopi, she will instigate her again. Rashi will start her KK again, and at the end all will come to know the real intentions of Rashi. Fingers crossed for that day.