Rashi just walks away again

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was Gopi's hard work to get the family together but in the end Rashi just walks away with being good in front of everyone whn she is the one who startd this rift 😡 ...she was a catalyst who bought what hetal was always thinking...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Navya I agree completely. I so want a little compensation for her kalakries. She is always getting offf scott free and it is really starting to get on my nerves...She really needs to learn a lesson and it needs to be a satisfying to us viewers
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Navya..That was always going to happen. Rashi has the luck of a thousand cats together. 
Hopefully something makes others realize why these feelings came to the fore in the first place.. If not this, Rashi will continue with something else.. 
Let us just see if she gets some just desserts for what she has done🤢
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with u guys. But the way it was executed by Baa was very endearing. Love you Baa
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: navyab

It was Gopi's hard work to get the family together but in the end Rashi just walks away with being good in front of everyone whn she is the one who startd this rift 😡 ...she was a catalyst who bought what hetal was always thinking...

Totally agree, she started this mess, and now because she confessed to Baa and lied through her teeth, she will rectify the situation with Gopi and she will come out smelling of roses having repented to Gopi. 
I'm pissed off, same old nonsense no retribution for Rashi.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u navya...i dont know if i can stomach anymore of raashi going scott free...she does all the kks to disrupt the family and still comes out looking like a saviour..uggghhh😡
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
stupid cvs.
if this leads to rashi's redemption i m not complaining. but if she goes back to her old ways, i cant bear it.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Horrible episode it was ridiculous that rashi stood high infront of baa eye...
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The evil gets away with her crime, cvs love evil winning over Good , this weeks trps will be falling further , if it wasn't for gohem I will drop this show, fedup with this nonsense of kk only going unpunished.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Scott free again!! ðŸ˜¡  Baa today was just fabulous hopefully her influence will do something to Rashi!