India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Positive Aspects of SBB Segment

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Yes, most of us are disappointed that Khushi is back to her OTT behavior. We are also wondering if CVs have consumed bhang as they were criticized so much Khushi's recent OT behavior and they are doing it again so soon. However, I think this time its not just to give filler epis. It is for the development of the story.

Arnav has always been drawn to her childishness, naughtiness etc. as well...We saw him missing it in the friday's episode..probably because these things are missing in his life and she completes his life by bringing color into his..

Anyway, her childish antics will just make Arnav more fond of her...he will just miss her absence more when she leaves because he would have gotten used to her OTT behavior and taking care for him..and who knows, her pranks might just bring out the naughty child in him..

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

skothapa123rithuparnashamagoyaljayagowriSarikavimsvasNeeluredheartChezzie13amritabMissPunjabiSumaiya27AR_ArShiCrazySaRuniankitty789nirbasitopkaps..Anannya..BibliobibulusLuvBarunSanayaarchanan14Swap-ArhidevishreeshilparoxxarshiipkkndluvshassPepsiGirl101AquaBluez17arshi_karishShiningStar18debby_11shena07arsh_spGeet24-Dreamer-StormChaserDeb_05GayuArnavOmNaMaSteOmChitraFILTHBEBbones88rimaNestleToulouse-Spirited-

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you!
As per as Mishti's spoiler, we will see some flash of Arnav's past so may be Khushi's naughtiness will bring Arnav's past. She is adding colour to his life, nothing bad, but I object those garden print shirt. Those are not ASR types, may be some T-shirts etc.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni_94CrazySaRunianSumaiya27shilparoxxarshi_karish-Dreamer--MeMyselfI-Spirited-

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish-MeMyselfI

me_says Senior Member
me_says
me_says

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Yes, most of us are disappointed that Khushi is back to her OTT behavior. We are also wondering if CVs have consumed bhang as they were criticized so much Khushi's recent OT behavior and they are doing it again so soon. However, I think this time its not just to give filler epis. It is for the development of the story.

Arnav has always been drawn to her childishness, naughtiness etc. as well...We saw him missing it in the friday's episode..probably because these things are missing in his life and she completes his life by bringing color into his..

Anyway, her childish antics will just make Arnav more fond of her...he will just miss her absence more when she leaves because he would have gotten used to her OTT behavior and taking care for him..and who knows, her pranks might just bring out the naughty child in him..

@bold : What looks like fillers may be the base for future ASR guilt track and we might actually see Khushi leaving RM.. but how is Arnav going to let that happen is beyond me. He can't seem to let her go. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted..-MeMyselfI

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i agree. these antics is what he adores in her though many might hate it. btw i love it:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
agree wid u

-MeMyselfI

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
don't know what to expect... just waiting to watch today's episode and hoping to hell all her antics will have some logical outcome [according to khushi she's hoping to win him over with love, but love is something he shudders at, so what gives?]

-MeMyselfI

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
totally agree

-MeMyselfI

Go to top