Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minizz

why why why...I was here waiting impatiently waiting for GK scene and kisko dikhate hain Kulli ko.seriously who was interested in them.Why didnt the CVs get it that people were invested in GK relationship not Talli or the kulli relationship😭

Ha who cares about people yaar,it's who is footing the bill and that's producers and if they like someone*hint* god save the audience,script will be changed,roles will be altered,sidy will hog all screen space and main characters will twiddle their thumbs
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Oh Talli and Kunnu conversation coming up???

Hi Anju 😳...haan yaar kulli convo 
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Geeshu must be so happy...Talli has bagged a lead role...
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

This was such an epic scene!! They shot the scene so beautifully!! 

I agree...everything from the BG silence and the camera panning closer to GK and the acting wow it was a beautiful scene.
MR21 thumbnail
gulaal enters their room...n sits on the bed...she thinks abt vasant sapna...n her saying thathaasthu...n mb saying that she kept this paap a secret from them all these years...gulaal telling to dushy that she didnot say anything abt him killing vasant as she gave promise to vasant that what ever may be the reason i will not let this house break...mb says that she did dhoka to them n also vasant...gulaal telling to dushy that she never forgive him...but for vasant n also for this house..i started living with this secret...pb telling that gulaal will not go to her room n also she will not live in this house...kesar saying that what ever u do...this family will get happiness...but what abt u..u will only get suffocated...while she says i dont know the answers for ur questions but i only know that this family is my every thing...there is nothing important for me than this family happiness...dushy leaving..mb leaving...pb leaving..saru n giga leaving...she thinks abt mb saying that she did cheated them n vasant...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Anju..Bang on time!! For Tunnu Convo😛

And you are right..the last night scene..was so awesomely shot...especially the long shot...amazingly haunting!!!

minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Ha who cares about people yaar,it's who is footing the bill and that's producers and if they like someone*hint* god save the audience,script will be changed,roles will be altered,sidy will hog all screen space and main characters will twiddle their thumbs

Aditi,I am crying😭😭Gullu and Kesu ka screen time kitna kam hogaya august mein.It was bad
MR21 thumbnail
Done with updates 😳

minizz thumbnail
Srushti yeh Tunnu kaun hain...Kulli ka doosra naam hai kya😆
minizz thumbnail
Gulaal had a beautiful set na.