Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Toot Gai, Toot ke mein Choor ho gai - Epi 194 (Page 5)

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by MR21

kesar says but mb..she might have some reason behind this..let us first listen what she says...mb says why should i listen...with what trust i listen her words...i trust her more than myself...i trust her...he says to gulaal that when ever the whole world was against u...i was with u...whole world used to tell that u r wrong...but i used to tell that my gulaal is correct...but not today...u did broke our trust...u cheated us...u kept vasant killer name a secret to us...u also cheated vasant...gulaal looks at him...kesar says bas...dont tell anything...he takes gulaal n says come gulaal..u come with me...pb says no..gulaal will not go to her room...that room, this house n the members of this house are not hers anymore...she will not live in this house...if she is here then my vasant aathma will never get the peace...

@ bold...Bhootni Chudail kahi ki!!!!!!!Angry it was since she is there that you even got to look at your other son...had he been left at the mercy of your brainless existence, he would have been dead by nowAngry

hahahaha yes so true,and what expression was that she neither looked angry nor shocked kuch ajeeb se expression the jaise you have gone to see a movie and someone comes out of the screen mocking youShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

I like how Kesar's on defensive here standing between MB's wrath and Gulaal's helplessness,his kavach factor coming in forefront againEmbarrassed

Oh Aditi...you have to LOVE him for that...he suddenly realized the implication of this whole thing..till then he was just on the relief factor that the truth had come out...but now it seeped in that Gulaal would be in a difficulty...and the realization that his anger had made him forget that Kavach factor, as you said, for that moment...
[/QUOTE]

I loved that subtle change of expression in Kesar.The moment he realizes what he has done.Very well acted by NeilClap

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Oh guys...I am sorry...hug is in hte next epi...I got carried way and forgot that Tunni convo took half of the epi...Sorry sorry...GIF remove kar deti hoon...Embarrassed

haha Quoting myself to remove the confusion

MR21minizzenchanted23

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

kesar says but mb..she might have some reason behind this..let us first listen what she says...mb says why should i listen...with what trust i listen her words...i trust her more than myself...i trust her...he says to gulaal that when ever the whole world was against u...i was with u...whole world used to tell that u r wrong...but i used to tell that my gulaal is correct...but not today...u did broke our trust...u cheated us...u kept vasant killer name a secret to us...u also cheated vasant...gulaal looks at him...kesar says bas...dont tell anything...he takes gulaal n says come gulaal..u come with me...pb says no..gulaal will not go to her room...that room, this house n the members of this house are not hers anymore...she will not live in this house...if she is here then my vasant aathma will never get the peace...

@ bold...Bhootni Chudail kahi ki!!!!!!!Angry it was since she is there that you even got to look at your other son...had he been left at the mercy of your brainless existence, he would have been dead by nowAngry

hahahaha yes so true,and what expression was that she neither looked angry nor shocked kuch ajeeb se expression the jaise you have gone to see a movie and someone comes out of the screen mocking youShocked

Aditi,woh human nahi hai alien hai na toh uske expression bhi aise hi honge.hum jaise logon ko samajh mein nahi aayengeLOLI cringed watching that scene.They made PB into such a typical evil sasumaDead

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Oh guys...I am sorry...hug is in hte next epi...I got carried way and forgot that Tunni convo took half of the epi...Sorry sorry...GIF remove kar deti hoon...Embarrassed

haha Quoting myself to remove the confusion

no Srushti,not your mistake I missed Friday's discussion so got confusedSmile

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

gulaal falls down in a shock...kesar holds her n calls her while crying...talli comes to them but then leaves them all alone...thank god for that...

jk, giga, sudha n raman scene..jk crying for dushy...raman consoles her...

minizzenchanted23-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

kesar stops pb saying that why r u giving punishment of some one to gulaal...saru tries to stop pb...but no use..mb says stop pb...gulaal will not go from this house...she will stay here...in this hosue...kesar is a bit happy with this...mb says he is correct...the one who hide the crime is also have to be punished just like the one who did the crime...dushy n gulaal are same culprits...we cant send her jail...n also we should not send her from this hosue...as if she leaves this house...how can she know that she did a very big dhokha with us...the punishment for u is that u stay here for the anyaay u did us...so that u can know that u did a big mistake after seeing our tears day n night...kesar all sad...mb, pb, giga n saru leave...

Ahh this was below the belt MB, I can understand his pain,hurt and anger but the reason he wants her to stay in the house to understand the misery she brought on them still proves that he trusts her to know her mistakes and is expecting her to feel guilty about the same day and night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

gulaal falls down in a shock...kesar holds her n calls her while crying...talli comes to them but then leaves them all alone...thank god for that...

jk, giga, sudha n raman scene..jk crying for dushy...raman consoles her...

First sensible thing this gal did in my opinion seeing Kesar getting hold of Gulaal and supporting her,she quickly retreated ,yes thank god for small mercies Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

Go to top