Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Toot Gai, Toot ke mein Choor ho gai - Epi 194 (Page 3)

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
baaki sab kaha hai? Thursday and Friday too ppl were missing exams chal rahe hai kya?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
mb asks gulaal...what ever dushy said now...did u know abt it..gulaal says yes...i know it...kesar says lets ask gulaal...pb says no...u know abt this from 10 years...but still she did not say anything to others..why did she not punish dushy...gulaal says what ever i did has a reason..i did all this for vasant dream...mb shouts stop...stop...we dont want to listen anything...no word of urs will decrease the effect of the pain n hurt u gave us..mb says u know all this all these years but u cheated us...u kept a secret of a son from a father...

minizzenchanted23-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Originally posted by minizz

Originally posted by enchanted23

Hi Mini, RamyaHug

Hi AditiHugToday's episode is a tearjerker and one of my fav episodes.On the bright side we got a hugLOL
Mini yaar..hug wala aaj ka epi nahi hai...woh toh kal ka epi mein hai...

lekin Srushti ka write up and the Gifs indicate that episode is up for discussion today.uske pehle waala toh friday ko khatam ho gaya na.Confused

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

baaki sab kaha hai? Thursday and Friday too ppl were missing exams chal rahe hai kya?

Anju and Geeshu are busy with assignments.I think Chaithu is also busy with some work.baaki ka patha nahi.Piu might come in after some time.I hopeSmile

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

mb asks gulaal...what ever dushy said now...did u know abt it..gulaal says yes...i know it...kesar says lets ask gulaal...pb says no...u know abt this from 10 years...but still she did not say anything to others..why did she not punish dushy...gulaal says what ever i did has a reason..i did all this for vasant dream...mb shouts stop...stop...we dont want to listen anything...no word of urs will decrease the effect of the pain n hurt u gave us..mb says u know all this all these years but u cheated us...u kept a secret of a son from a father...

Manoj Joshi was brilliant in this scene.I can understand MB's hurt,anger pain.He trusted Gulaal completely.He gave her the place of Vasant in his heart and so his arguments make senseCrybut bechaari Gulaal,I felt so bad for her.

Edited by minizz - 09 April 2012 at 10:53am

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

MB was completely justified here he did feel betrayed by the person he trusted most in the house,no amount of justification can equate hiding of this truth from him

MR21minizz-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
kesar says but mb..she might have some reason behind this..let us first listen what she says...mb says why should i listen...with what trust i listen her words...i trust her more than myself...i trust her...he says to gulaal that when ever the whole world was against u...i was with u...whole world used to tell that u r wrong...but i used to tell that my gulaal is correct...but not today...u did broke our trust...u cheated us...u kept vasant killer name a secret to us...u also cheated vasant...gulaal looks at him...kesar says bas...dont tell anything...he takes gulaal n says come gulaal..u come with me...pb says no..gulaal will not go to her room...that room, this house n the members of this house are not hers anymore...she will not live in this house...if she is here then my vasant aathma will never get the peace...

minizzenchanted23-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Oh guys...I am sorry...hug is in hte next epi...I got carried way and forgot that Tunni convo took half of the epi...Sorry sorry...GIF remove kar deti hoon...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

Go to top