Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Toot Gai, Toot ke mein Choor ho gai - Epi 194 (Page 10)

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Kesu toh kahi bhi so sakta hai!! Mere Dushy ko jail bhej kar, Gullu ko shock mai daal kar...aaraam se so raha hai!! Angry

Thanks for the updates Ramya...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mini...true true..that scene had a haunting effect...and our Golu was sleeping Ghoda bech ke...right there...had he awakened on time...Gulaal would not have promised this seemingly impossible dream to vasant...and we would not be having the whole secret thingOuch...Always sleeping at the right time...Kumbhkaran kahin kaTongue

In this scene the ghatbandhan was still tied to Kesu's leg? if yes than the vachan applied to him as well,just not sure can anyone clear it for me?

AnjalgMR21minizz-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Mini...true true..that scene had a haunting effect...and our Golu was sleeping Ghoda bech ke...right there...had he awakened on time...Gulaal would not have promised this seemingly impossible dream to vasant...and we would not be having the whole secret thingOuch...Always sleeping at the right time...Kumbhkaran kahin kaTongue

awww I know but then without the whole sectret thing we wouldnt have the intense angry young man avatar of Kesar naEmbarrassed   
waise kitna cute kumbhkaran tha na.I just loved how he talks about that snake after getting upLOL

AnjalgMR21enchanted23-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Kesu toh kahi bhi so sakta hai!! Mere Dushy ko jail bhej kar, Gullu ko shock mai daal kar...aaraam se so raha hai!! Angry

In all the epis he was woken up at the oddest hours by JK or SF...like  chudails of hte horror show...and when he actually should be gazing in her wifey's eyes...he gets this insane bout of Narcolepsy!!!!Angry

AnjalgMR21minizzenchanted23

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

In this scene the ghatbandhan was still tied to Kesu's leg? if yes than the vachan applied to him as well,just not sure can anyone clear it for me?

I don't know AditiConfusedbut I so loved that ghatbandhan scene so much.The CVs had it all figured out from the beginning which is such a rare thing on TV these days.

AnjalgMR21enchanted23-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

I don't know AditiConfusedbut I so loved that ghatbandhan scene so much.The CVs had it all figured out from the beginning which is such a rare thing on TV these days.

I mean was that ghathbandhan tied to his leg at this time?

AnjalgMR21minizz-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Nice point Aditi...Wondeful concept...but I think they must have removed it after Gulaal sucked out the poison and the Vaidya gave him the med???

@ Mini...hehe I know re...I just like to pull his golu molu leg...LOL

AnjalgMR21minizzenchanted23

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

nahi anju bechara kahaan soya woh toh Gullu ke paas baith ro raha tha na poori raat but I can understand your pain.Dushyantji jail chale gaya na.not to worry bas temporary haiEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

Go to top