Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minizz

Aditi,I am crying😭😭Gullu and Kesu ka screen time kitna kam hogaya august mein.It was bad

Ahh Mini just write your FF/SSfull of GK scenes na kissi ko gusne mat de,see how happy that will make you feel😳
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

gulaal enters their room...n sits on the bed...she thinks abt vasant sapna...n her saying thathaasthu...n mb saying that she kept this paap a secret from them all these years...gulaal telling to dushy that she didnot say anything abt him killing vasant as she gave promise to vasant that what ever may be the reason i will not let this house break...mb says that she did dhoka to them n also vasant...gulaal telling to dushy that she never forgive him...but for vasant n also for this house..i started living with this secret...pb telling that gulaal will not go to her room n also she will not live in this house...kesar saying that what ever u do...this family will get happiness...but what abt u..u will only get suffocated...while she says i dont know the answers for ur questions but i only know that this family is my every thing...there is nothing important for me than this family happiness...dushy leaving..mb leaving...pb leaving..saru n giga leaving...she thinks abt mb saying that she did cheated them n vasant...

@bold:This tathasthu scene is one of my favs.That one word changed Gullu's life.All she did after Vasant's death was for this word Tathasthu😭Gulaal looked adorable in that scene saying it.

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Srushy full marks to you DOP here...I have watched this scene so many times and I never tire of it...even the bg music of owls hooting, crickets chirping, the sound of the mandir bells...its all etched in my memory!
enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Done with updates 😳

Thanks for lovely update Ramya🤗
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Ahh Mini just write your FF/SSfull of GK scenes na kissi ko gusne mat de,see how happy that will make you feel😳

haan I have started to write my FF instead of finishing my SS yaar.shaayad uska update pehle hoga.I hope you don't mind😕
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Srushy full marks to you DOP here...I have watched this scene so many times and I never tire of it...even the bg music of owls hooting, crickets chirping, the sound of the mandir bells...its all etched in my memory!

Yup MY DOP😳 Kitne dino baad aaya woh...Tunnu ke pyaar mein woh bhi kahi kho gaya...and Mini...yes...Kulli se zyaada Tunnu mujhe handsome laga😛😆

Ramya...Thanks yaara...for the updates
minizz thumbnail
Ramya,thank you so much for the updates🤗

Srushti thanks for clearing up the confusion😆and lovely snaps.

enchanted23 thumbnail

haan I have started to write my FF instead of finishing my SS yaar.shaayad uska update pehle hoga.I hope you don't mind😕

Oh wow that's even better, I am biased towards FF anyways😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

@bold:This tathasthu scene is one of my favs.That one word changed Gullu's life.All she did after Vasant's death was for this word Tathasthu😭Gulaal looked adorable in that scene saying it.

Mini...true true..that scene had a haunting effect...and our Golu was sleeping Ghoda bech ke...right there...had he awakened on time...Gulaal would not have promised this seemingly impossible dream to vasant...and we would not be having the whole secret thing...Always sleeping at the right time...Kumbhkaran kahin ka😛
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalg

same pinch Anju😆

Right now those sounds are ringing in my ears.I am so obsessed with this show😆