Toot Gai, Toot ke mein Choor ho gai - Epi 194 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by minizz

I loved how finally Talli gets it and moves away .She finally understands that Kesar is there for Gulaal always.That moment was very symbolic😊I loved it though it did not reduce the Talli torture which I had hoped it would

Maine bhi aisa hi kuch likha😆
Originally posted by MR21

gulaal falls down in a shock...kesar holds her n calls her while crying...talli comes to them but then leaves them all alone...thank god for that...

jk, giga, sudha n raman scene..jk crying for dushy...raman consoles her...

Sincerely Ramya...That was the only happy moment in the whole episode!!  I thought we again would have that horrendouse patch right in between!!! But CVs finally gt the hint...but still as if to compensate that absence...they showed us Kunnu wooing talli and Talli becoming mother Teressa...and trying to blame herself ...as if that would impress us🤢
Originally posted by enchanted23

Ahh this was below the belt MB, I can understand his pain,hurt and anger but the reason he wants her to stay in the house to understand the misery she brought on them still proves that he trusts her to know her mistakes and is expecting her to feel guilty about the same day and night

That's the hurt MB speaking yaar.He loved her so much,trusted her so much and so this is a huge shock to him.and when people are hurt they do utter some very hurtful things na and see he is the only one who starts to regret and  feel for her condition later on.
Originally posted by minizz

That's the hurt MB speaking yaar.He loved her so much,trusted her so much and so this is a huge shock to him.and when people are hurt they do utter some very hurtful things na and see he is the only one who starts to regret and  feel for her condition later on.

Yes Mini, I understand the point I was trying to convey I guess is that the trust is shaken but not broken

night...talli thinking abt the whole confrontation n crying...kunnu comes...while talking she says that every thing is because of her n tells abt dowry...kunnu is in shock knowing abt this...tali also comes to know that kunnu dont know anything abt dowry...kunnu leaves...

why why why...I was here waiting impatiently waiting for GK scene and kisko dikhate hain Kulli ko.seriously who was interested in them.Why didnt the CVs get it that people were invested in GK relationship not Talli or the kulli relationship😭
Oh Talli and Kunnu conversation coming up???
kesar n gulaal still in the same sitting position...kesar listens the mandir bell n realizes his surroundings...he looks at gulaal n calls her...she gets up with out saying any thing n leaves from there...

Originally posted by enchanted23

Yes Mini, I understand the point I was trying to convey I guess is that the trust is shaken but not broken

oh God today is a day of confusions😆I read your comment again and it means something else altogether than what I had come to understand at first glance.sooorrryyy😃 
maine kuch aur hi samajh liya😆

kesar n gulaal still in the same sitting position...kesar listens the mandir bell n realizes his surroundings...he looks at gulaal n calls her...she gets up with out saying any thing n leaves from there...

This was such an epic scene!! They shot the scene so beautifully!! 
Originally posted by Anjalg

Oh Talli and Kunnu conversation coming up???

Hi Anju😃