India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do we love enough the show and cast? bashers must

rcdv Groupbie
rcdv
rcdv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

i was forced to make this post because i really love this show and Arshi. i feel very bad when i see any nagativity towards this show and cast. please see below comparision and create a scene in your mind and tell me...

1. when khushi gave Arnav mannat ki chabi(suniye... and She saw Arnav second time... she was very very babbali at that time and we really liked it. she ran after him and she was taking chappal in her hands... in short she was funny.. and we liked it.. why...ask yourself why... and.

after that there were so many incidents she was trying to irritate Arnav with her smile and various ideas.. ex ..

when she was dancing with NK and calling him chhote..

whem she did tire puncture ... etc...

in short i am saying that we loved it whenever khushi did something funny and Arnav got irritate and i think that is why we like this show. this is the theme of this show than why people are bashing and bashing.. specially toady after SBB -- so waht????? khushi is been like that and that is her charecter. if you do not like than please change the show but i can not take this nagativity...
Please ARHI lover support my post and show your love to this show and ARSHI.

Edited by rcdv - 09 April 2012 at 8:01am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rup1234ArShi-R-no.1Meena1428Ace11mchandelDreamer-89CrazySaRunian-Emma.K-raima111Jo_Pinchymtina0207Deb_05arsh_sppakpearlpinky89

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Ya totally agree with u !!! but we cant stop the basher so better ignore them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rcdv..Zenny..

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I love this show, love ArHi..no matter what?  I will not allow bashers and negativity in this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rcdv

rcdv Groupbie
rcdv
rcdv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I know... but like my title... love enough??? once i tried to comment my POV  to other show .. it was a bit nagative but i thought that it was my honest POV and i wanted to see if besides me is there anyone who is like me?????.. and post it. ...just one nagative thought.. that .. the lead is a bit fat and does not look good with her partner. but it very begining of that show now i feel that they are going to be my fav after ARSHI anyways... my point is... just one nagative thought and people are like mode... can you close this topic please? when i saw that love towards the load than i thought why not me defending khushi and sometimes Arnav... we have to be strong enough and we need to be little harsh to becuase i feel we are lacking that passion and that is why bashers should think 1000 times before they post any nagativity.
arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
im happy to see this post..it just feels great!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rcdv..Zenny..

rcdv Groupbie
rcdv
rcdv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

im happy to see this post..it just feels great!!!
thank you so much! i really want 1000 likes for my post becuase i know i can not eliminate nagativity but atlease we can decrease some nagativity

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
WELL SAID...THIS SHOW ROCK!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rcdv

rcdv Groupbie
rcdv
rcdv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
i guess no one liked to defend this show from bashers otherwise i would have seen support via like button or comment.. ok guys... i will ignore nagative posts that is the best solusion becuase people are very busy or they do not want to show their love..

only 15 minutes to go...

Go to top