India-Forums

News about Life ok

mun1 Groupbie
mun1
mun1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

I get some news about Life ok,TDSM and Meri Maa may be going off air due to low TRP and all programms turn 30 minute and also air in 5 days a week(no name of SKBM).Life ok also have many new project in hand that they launch soon. Sapath turn bi weekly from 28. So many changes within 150 days of starting a new chnnel is not a good thing, they frequently change their mind. If TRP is not good then they stop that serial without wasting any time.They just want to launch new serial but don't do anything to make them popular among viewers.They do not give enough time to prove any serial though it is promising,only Sauvagyabati and Laxmi are good for them(Both are horrible serial i ever seen before).If SKBM's TRP not incress then next off air show must be it.Hope i am wrong but prey for SKBM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prameyakarma88

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
yaar agar tdsm nd meri maa are going off air nd mltak will be aired at 9:30 , tab to skbm 9 se 9:30 aana chahiye. hai na???
i mean 8-8:30 mahadev,8:30-9:00 amrit manthan,9-9:30 skbm..
hope k aisa hi ho...
lekin samjh nhi aa rha ye log suddenly apni puri strategy ko change kyun kar rhe hain...
sare shows ko dhang se promote karne se bhi kaam ho sakta hai.. ek baar apna focus dsdsb,mltak ke alawa aur shows par daal ke dekhen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chanddekhamun1

global1234555 Groupbie
global1234555
global1234555

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

THE ONLY SERIAL WE WATCH IS SKBM DUE TO ITS SUPERB STORY AND STARCAST ( RAHUL & KAMNA). NO THER SERIAL CAN BE COMPARABLE .  WE DO  NOT WATCH ANY SERIALS EXCEPT SKBM. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prameyamun1.Mishh007.

Prameya Newbie
Prameya
Prameya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
   we  too watch SKBM only . Others serials  are just Rubbish and Horrible . We  hate Saubhagya and Laxmi etc.  SKBM is all time best ever on TV . it shud never be  ended .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mun1karma88.Mishh007.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index