Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' (Page 81)

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Wow!!  They've completed 9 days of shoot already! Shocked

Can't wait till they come back to Mumbai...we're sure to get loads of info pouring in then...Big smile

I wish we could find out who the other 2 boys are.  Confused

It couldn't be any other telly guys, because then we would have heard about it like we heard about Sushant.

So if the others are relative unknowns Sushant must have been given the meatiest role...Cool...which I'm guessing is Ishaan's, hence the cricket gear and practice...

Can't wait! 
Can't wait!
Can't wait! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkstefanandresushkita10ProudSushantian

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Okay...Did any one read CB's book?

Is or are there female character(s) too?

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Karen di to answer ur question normally a film has a schedule of 20 - 25 days at a place and ten if next location is ready they move their or take a break and start a movie in place winds up shooting within 2 to 3 months and ten post production work it all depends on when they are planning to release the movie
Fatima yes their is a character of vidya in book she is ishaan
Sister and girl whom govind like depends wat changes in movie u can download e copy of book if u wish
Good morning all have a pleasant day ahead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandreFatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Good morning AnshiHug thank you for explainingHug wonder which all places they will be shooting the movie.

@Fatima, love you post - me too can't wait and hope what you are hoping comes true - Sushant having the meatiest role and if he does, can you imagine the burden on his shoulder, so can imagine the stress he will go through considering how much dedication and hardwork n long hours he put in during ZND and JDJ.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
@Anshi:  Thanks for answering my question. 

Is it worthwile reading the book?  I thought AK revamped it for the screenplay.  Well whatever happens I just hope the character Sushant is playing doesn't die in the end...I hate when that happens...Dead

I mean I already saw him die as Preet once and It has scarred me for life...Cry

@Karen:  I think our poor Sushant is use to hard work and long hours...he is a work-a-holic...I'm just praying so hard that he get's the best launch ever.  I mean look at what happened with Hritik and his first film...He even beat out SRK at filmfare...Shocked

Well I'm praying really hard for this anyway. 

I was sitting in bed with my laptop working on my FF last night and didn't realized I had my toes crossed.  My husband goes what's wrong with your feet?  So I said I was praying for Sushant earlier and I guess I forgot to uncross them...and he's like kabhi mere liye bhi dua kar liya karo...ROFL ...poor baby.

johncena2003stefanandresuan

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Fatima, I feel sorry for your hubby, what stiff competition he has gotLOL I am sure he must be saying why did this Sushant have to be so adorable that all my wife can think of is Sushant this or Sushant thatLOLLOL

On a serious note, I too hope and pray that his movies is a big hit and show all those detractorsAngry who could never say a good word about him or his acting or even dancing.

Cannot believe how we have been so very patient these six months, who knows how much longer we have to wait.

Shocked to see over 1231 comments for AG birthday threadShocked that has gone up to 155 pagesShocked

Nice to see the number of Sushant fans increasing - only wish they could comment on his profile, though , there are a few new members commenting.

Edited by stefanandre - 22 April 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003suansushkita10Fatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Who are these detractors and critics?!?  I mean what did poor Sushant ever do to them?  Angry

I've always seen him as this lovable, sweet, funny, hard-working guy.

I guess they're just jealous...Dead  I mean when people can't find anything good in themselves, they usually pull others down to their level, so that they themselves don't look so bad.

To hell with the naysayers!!  We love you Sushant!! Heart

Yes Additi has a lot of fans from Kis Desh days..Tongue

# of Sushant fans are increasing but it's still only like half of what some of the actors in the top 15 have.  Plus many of them have several hundred to almost a thousand photos loaded...and Sushant only has 29 for viewing...someone on the upper echelon of IF is showing some bias I tell you. 

And you're right not everyone comments...what to do?Ouch

johncena2003stefanandresuan

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I agree on the bias part for the pictures cause I see other leads and their recent pictures have been uploaded, that is not rightAngry

yes. i am also surprised at the amount of fans some celebrities have n they do comment; it is okay, we all are doing our best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

Go to top