Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I'm tru mobile so can't post the links to the articles.. Bt the movie article is an hindustan times one n the pic of sushi as ishaan is edited n only his back is shown nt the surrounding..

CB tweeted again nothin movie related..

I like the way first sushants pic was revealed, it seems sushi too had kept it fr long within himself.. So now he too is blessing us with his extra hot photos..
By the way shweta commented on sushants pic sayin very well toned body or something..
So shweta, vikas n sushant have started posting again on sushants profile..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Chalo sushant pankhas smile one more..
A new DC article on some actress pooja from some prog specially mentions a paragraph how pr was coz of sushitas chemistry n after sushis exit ht managed a bit but now its a drag n after sushis exit pr is no good types n its high tym it winds up..
Wt is surprising this article was on pooja n her sis megha who acts in parvish..
Title of article - age a state of mind...

So now all papers to talk of pr's fate after sushis exit..

Sneha, you got it little wrong here. Its not Pooja saying but a separate article on the same web page. I guess the DC website uploaders forgot to bold the headline text and therefore the confusion. Its the newspaper's take not the actress'. 

No longer such a pyaara rishta

When a much-loved show drifts completely from what it was supposed to be, it becomes a drag to watch. Isn't it better to let it run its natural course and end on a high than to crawl to a slow end?
One show which probably should follow this is Pavitra Rishta. We loved this show and the chemistry between lead pair Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Rajput (as Archana and Manav) was the high point. But after Sushant's exit, his replacement Hiten Tejwani hasn't been able to ignite same emotions. We hate to say it, but maybe it's time for the curtains.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/node/116113
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Also glad to hear that he didn't do Hate Story. Interested in his talent to be bared in front of the audience, not his body. 

I think spoken too early. 😆 He looks good...his chest flab also seems to have gone.
bonnefille thumbnail
CB was part of 9 pm news panel on NDTV. 😳 Let me just love him for all the Sushi updates he gave. 
sushantfan thumbnail
Since CB n team KPC want opinion n feedback on ishaan look we all shud flood them with positive feedback.. It will work in favor of sushant oh ishaan I mean..
sushantfan thumbnail
Thanks bonne fr correcting..
So now articles start creeping in asking pr to wrap up.. Was telling karen in ratigya n yrkkh are winding up post ipl as star pkus strategy they don't want progs to drag n wanna end it on high trps- ht cafe of today..

Bonne wat was cb saying??
Niways I think today we shud b greedy n ask more sushant related stuff.. N I already said I luv cb more than ssr today..
M missing sushis ponchie..
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

So I come to IF this morning before going out and see Sneha's PM...😃

I come to the forum...WHOA!!!...loads of hulchul...fantastic news, even better pics...😃😃

Then I come to Ashu's poston page 90...😲

{Faints}...😲{wakes up and Faints again}...😲...{wakes up and Faints again}...😲

{Drink some cold water and does some breathing exercises}...{looks at pic}...☺️

{Faints again}

Fatema lovely post👏 & loved ur reactions😆

Originally posted by: sushantfan

niways today is indeed a sushilicious day...

so true Sneha😉 hope we all will get more info & pics soon😳 kya kare yeh dil maange more😉
Wowww what an amazing and hot pic of sushant...completely faint...first time seeing sushant shirtless☺️
Thanks Ashu and sneha for posting sushant pic.

hope we get some more hot pics of sushant in near future...All the best sushant...we all know dat u gonna rock on in dis movie.

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Sneha, you got it little wrong here. Its not Pooja saying but a separate article on the same web page. I guess the DC website uploaders forgot to bold the headline text and therefore the confusion. Its the newspaper's take not the actress'.

No longer such a pyaara rishta

When a much-loved show drifts completely from what it was supposed to
be, it becomes a drag to watch. Isn't it better to let it run its
natural course and end on a high than to crawl to a slow end?

One show which probably should follow this is Pavitra Rishta. We loved
this show and the chemistry between lead pair Ankita Lokhande and
Sushant Rajput (as Archana and Manav) was the high point. But after
Sushant's exit, his replacement Hiten Tejwani hasn't been able to ignite
same emotions. We hate to say it, but maybe it's time for the curtains.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/node/116113

thanks Sneha & Bonne for posting😊
glad to know that now every one thinks like us that PR has affected by Sushant's exit😃 no one can ever touch Sush's level to playing Manav anyways i'm happy that he left the show on right time😃