Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Karen: 

I'm updating tomorrow?...πŸ€”

Just kidding...πŸ˜†

I love your optimism...πŸ€—...it's very contagious.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Guess what - Dr. Niki had posted her PR Reloaded update on our ArMan on the Forum Niki thank you every so much, lots of hugs for youπŸ€—

Oh you saw it... I just posted about it... love to you as well...πŸ€—
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niki, again I want to thank you πŸ€— for the update, you do not know how low all of us are with no news on sushant so this weekend is a double treat with your update and Fatima' MEET update and hope it ends with an update on Sushant.
Edited by stefanandre - 12 years ago
stefanandre thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Oh you saw it... I just posted about it... love to you as well...πŸ€—

I have even printed it out, my bedtime reading so a late nightπŸ˜ƒ need to finish to get ready for Fatima's update, I am loving her FF on MEET.  Appreciate it Niki considering you are so busy with your work.  Would love to see some pictures of you in your Drs. garments.

@Fatima, things have to start looking up so why not now, we have been patient for 6 months n it is time for a reward, don't you agreeπŸ˜‰
stefanandre thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

@ Karen: 

I'm updating tomorrow?...πŸ€”

Just kidding...πŸ˜†

I love your optimism...πŸ€—...it's very contagious.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Fatima, you better not let me downπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u niki for update appreciate it u could become an actor
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hello to all!

@Sneha: So you love Rajeev Khandelwal too! Wow! So many people I know are both Rajeev and Sushant fans- me, Lunza, Rachna, Swati, Devu, Piya etc-- join the club Sneha! :D

Chalo prem se bolo::: RK and SSR rock!!! <3 <3 <3

@FF readers: Here's a little something for all of you.

Will update Part 80 real soon.

@Fatima: Waiting for Adha Ishq update. It always feels nice to get an update from you just after updating my FF. Feels like a reward. :)

@Ashu: Thanks for all the lovely pics. The ones at the launch of that Salon and so so dang awesome! I especially love the one where he is sitting on the steps.

Ithink Sushant is in Ahmedabad shooting for the movie and he does not update cos he has no time to and cos he has been told not to open his mouth about the movie yet. Wish we could get to know the name of the movie at least.

Hi nikita this post of urs just puts a smile on my face..
So many more RK n SSR fans *Hayeee*
Thanks fr the update was counting yest that's its over 2 months u didn't update.. N now u are giving double treat...
I gotten so used to the weekend MEET updates now.. Thanks to fatima..
I agree with u that the shooting of sushants movie has started.. Plus we know how restrictions are put on new comers.. Chalo all is fine till sushi boy is in good hands n we geeting to watch him on big screen in a good role soon..
Oh my heart is acting greedy wanting to see RK n SSR acting together now or some tym latr SSR directing RK...
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

@Sneha: WWWHHHAAATTT!!!! 😲😲😲

You've seen Sushant in real life...I mean in the flesh and blood...Why am I always the last one tofind out?!?!? 😭

Getting back to topic...you saw him and just looked on?!?!...I would have walked away with at least a lock of hair...πŸ˜†

Like I said before...he is so lucky I don't live in India...πŸ˜†

Fatima wt to do he was so smoking hot na.. Me small child seen her fav star early morning a star who doesn't know how dangerous he is for our hearts..I was like wt the 😲.. Once toh he was in his car on the opposite side n I so loved the traffic that day could js look at him fr minutes.. Only if he wud realise on the opposite side of the road someone is js looking n awwing n drooling over him... After all like madhuri we are humans too
πŸ˜‰
sushantfan thumbnail
Gosh I'm just thinking how will sushant look.. I mean he is no longer the no.1 tv star but a successful bolly actor In the making..
sushantfan thumbnail
Just read CB's bdy on sunday 22nd april.. Do u guys think they will announce the film on his bdy??? Bt these PC's don't happen on weekends na??