Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' (Page 46)

tuh1 Goldie
tuh1
tuh1

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
All i wan to say is that "JO HAI NAAMWALA WOHI TOH BADNAM HAI" guys log jitna sush ke baare mein baat karenge chahe woh acchi baatein ho yaa buri samajh na Sush is becoming much much popular day by day LOLLOLLOLLOLbt i know as sush fan its hard for us to digest something bad abt him bt let the haters b jst ignore the hatred nd shower more and more love on himTonguend for those who don like sush "u can hate sush bt can't ignore sush"WinkWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003stefanandresushkita10Fatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Fatima, I loved your comment on Sush's profileThumbs Up please do not get discourage n stop visiting here, we need you here, all sushita fans are fine n together and waiting with bated breath for sushant's return

snehaljkjohncena2003tuh1sushkita10Fatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Fatima, I loved, loved the MEET update and looking forward to the next one cause realization is soon going to set in. Guess, I missed Sushant as the happy go luck Preet n whatever episodes I have seen so far of Preet, loved him in it.

So looking forward to Sushant's movie and the next character he will be playing; just worried that if shooting has not started then will we still get the movie release at the end of the year?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003Fatima_Q

LoveSushAnki Goldie
LoveSushAnki
LoveSushAnki

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Devishri, awesome siggies, the second one was really great - the segment and how she was looking after Sush like a baby, wiping his mouthDay Dreaming how I miss those segmentsCry when will we get to see those type of segments againUnhappy

@bold i too love dat..Day Dreaming...n i love d way he ate all those cake..hez such a cute baby..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003stefanandre

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
he not only ate all the cakes but he knew each flavourClap

okay a request for people who live in Mumbai - please track down Sushant and ask him why he is hibernating n why no updates for his fans.

@Ashu, did your friend give you any information on Sushant (the one who took a picture with him in his cricket outfit); any luck with the Dubai performance video? so longing to see that video.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljk

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi all lil good news the person who posted the pics of sushants dubai performance happens to be a friend of my school friend so I msgd her if she has more pics or the video of the performance so keeping my fingers crossed that she will reply positively..

snehaljkjohncena2003stefanandresushkita10Fatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
okay Sneha, you need to trouble/pester that person till you get it for all sushant deprived soulsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Fatima, I loved, loved the MEET update and looking forward to the next one cause realization is soon going to set in.
Thanks for the comment on the FF...Embarrassed

Guess, I missed Sushant as the happy go luck Preet n whatever episodes I have seen so far of Preet, loved him in it.
Yes...No offense to Manav fans...but for me Preet was the best...LOL

So looking forward to Sushant's movie and the next character he will be playing;
Me too...Big smile...I mean at this point I'll take anything but another Ekta Kapoor drama...Dead

just worried that if shooting has not started then will we still get the movie release at the end of the year?
What to do yaar...I guess if Sushant's move to Bollywood is permanent {I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed for that} waiting in between releases is something we'll have to get used to. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandre

Go to top