Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' (Page 41)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Sneha I am also not posting their let it be ppl can lead a life how they want but good atleast we know some ppl who pretend to be Sushant fans their reality atleast
Coming to fake pages lol I dunno what made those administrators do that have they gone mad and all but they are some one close to both sushita and hina bec the pics not anyone can get it plus I think hina Ankita and may be even Sushant did meet bec of the calender and now they are making use of it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
My point was never Sushant or bashing him. I am not talking about the PR when Sushant was there. I m talking when Sushant left.

So if u claim to be a Sushita fan u must support both rather than supporting someother couple and just for Sushant. I have nothing to do with Arvi. I don't like them. I just want that Ankita is doing the show so come on give her the credit.. Thank you sneha for liking prasad's post. Me myself support Sushant everytime when someone bash him, last time only fought with prasad and got warned this time i m fighting for Ankita that's all.
Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Oh boy...really don't know what to say when the mention of the PR in-fighting stuff rolls over here...Ermm

Nor do I like to comment on Sushant's personal life...we all like our privacy...and he's entitled to his too...Ermm

Sushant...please come and rescue us by giving us some new news about your movie. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003sushantfan

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Sneha I am also not posting their let it be ppl can lead a life how they want but good atleast we know some ppl who pretend to be Sushant fans their reality atleast
Coming to fake pages lol I dunno what made those administrators do that have they gone mad and all but they are some one close to both sushita and hina bec the pics not anyone can get it plus I think hina Ankita and may be even Sushant did meet bec of the calender and now they are making use of it

@bold never expected. And if i m that person i would have never ever stalked sushant stuff go and searched the whole town just to read that magazine bcoz of sushant. That whole night my legs were paining and couldn't sleep bcoz i walked so hard just for that magazine. Plz don't write such things and even now the girl who met sushant wrote a long big message to me now about her experience on meeting sushant just becoz i told her.

Edited by AshuNaik - 15 April 2012 at 12:20am
sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Oh boy...really don't know what to say when the mention of the PR in-fighting stuff rolls over here...Ermm

Nor do I like to comment on Sushant's personal life...we all like our privacy...and he's entitled to his too...Ermm

Sushant...please come and rescue us by giving us some new news about your movie. Cry

i so love your post only sushant can come and divert our attention...

snehaljkjohncena2003Fatima_Q

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Dude I am just telling dont rub Sushant of his credit pls give Ankita her credit read the post before I asked all sushita fans to be united
And not let arvi fans to think bad about tat we are not my only grouse was u did not give Sushant his credit And yes ofcourse Anki is doing fab job she is playing her part well and to be honest I dont think arvi have tat magical chemistry just how Anki hiten chemistry I know u luv both of them but in supporting one dont rob other of his hard work

snehaljkjohncena2003sushantfan

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
So u ppls are also doing the same thing just bcoz u want Sushant to get credit u r not all crediting Ankita.. Well I m again telling I was talking after Sushant's exit not at the time he was there.. So there was nothing kinda not crediting him or bashing.. Sushita made PR a top show that's the truth..
And now Ankita is doing her job so me as her fan is supporting her when ppl are outstating her...

sushantfan

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Di go
And check the pages which most of them think it is real lol yest Ankita told had great time with hina ten Sushant wrote tis today morning tis lol
Btw by supporting arvi u guys are taking credit from original arman and Anki sush fans fight will show how ununited sushita fans are
Ashu u took entire credit from Sushant and told Sushant was not at all necessary in show by ur latest post he was equally imp for show and had u told show did better before bec of both and later went down wen ppl realised Sushant is not manav it went down but now are coming back for watching archana struggle it would have made sense u and rash think pr was only bec of Ankita ten wat did Sushant do so long ah ?
Sorry if I offended u but tat is wat u guys are doing
i check it OMG its really disgustingDead

sushantfan

Go to top