Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' (Page 40)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Sush was known before pr as well yes pr made them but they proved themselves also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003sushantfanFatima_Q

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Sneha, Karen di re Rash was not at all bashing Sushant She was supporting Ankita. Just some member took her words wrong and dragged Sushant in between. That was not the actual point. She was just opposing the member who was bashing Ankita. So if you are Sushita fan you must support Ankita rather than dragging Sushant's name in between.
stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Okay everyone, I am heading off to bed catch you all in the morning and hopefully celebrating on some news on SushBig smile

please do not debate on that thread in the forum, sushita fans need to show a united front to all on the forum or we will be made fun of. if the show is doing well, good for the cast, lets us be happy/proud in the knowledge that when Sushant was part of the show it was at the top no matter what members say n now sushant is on to bigger and better things, let's just hope his movie is a blockbuster hit.

HugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003sushantfansushkita10Fatima_Q

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
karen super love your postThumbs Up

anshi very right about sushant..

ashu i dont mean to offend you but rash is a anki fan no wrong bt she has no right to say that pr was n is popular n on top coz of anki alone, wt the **** was sushant doin since 2.5 yrs then???? wat johncena said was right to an extent.. i know u dont agree wit me or my post here or in that thread but anki alone or with ht later couldnt get pr in top 10 compared to wen sushant was there or wat arvi have done now...

anyone is free to report my post n disagree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Fatima_Q

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
On a diff note all those who wanna laugh can have a look at Ankita Sushant and hina page wat drama are they doing lol first Ankita writes had great time with hina
Sushant writes Anki dont have time for me
Ten hina writes it is over Sushant now she is free
Seriously the fake pages administrator have gone crazy

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

On a diff note all those who wanna laugh can have a look at Ankita Sushant and hina page wat drama are they doing lol first Ankita writes had great time with hina
Sushant writes Anki dont have time for me
Ten hina writes it is over Sushant now she is free
Seriously the fake pages administrator have gone crazy
anshi really its posted?OMG the fake ppl doing bullshit for their relationAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Di go
And check the pages which most of them think it is real lol yest Ankita told had great time with hina ten Sushant wrote tis today morning tis lol
Btw by supporting arvi u guys are taking credit from original arman and Anki sush fans fight will show how ununited sushita fans are
Ashu u took entire credit from Sushant and told Sushant was not at all necessary in show by ur latest post he was equally imp for show and had u told show did better before bec of both and later went down wen ppl realised Sushant is not manav it went down but now are coming back for watching archana struggle it would have made sense u and rash think pr was only bec of Ankita ten wat did Sushant do so long ah ?
Sorry if I offended u but tat is wat u guys are doing

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Di go
And check the pages which most of them think it is real lol yest Ankita told had great time with hina ten Sushant wrote tis today morning tis lol
Btw by supporting arvi u guys are taking credit from original arman and Anki sush fans fight will show how ununited sushita fans are
Ashu u took entire credit from Sushant and told Sushant was not at all necessary in show by ur latest post he was equally imp for show and had u told show did better before bec of both and later went down wen ppl realised Sushant is not manav it went down but now are coming back for watching archana struggle it would have made sense u and rash think pr was only bec of Ankita ten wat did Sushant do so long ah ?
Sorry if I offended u but tat is wat u guys are doing

@bold thats my point exactly. bt im nt goinna argue on this blessed n peaceful place of sushant..
ansi really those fake pgs are too much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Fatima_Q

Go to top