Oh ya I also didn't liked him but he is surely in the movie.. :(
His status

having the time of my life - know
my 3 mistakes
Posted: 11 years ago
Cb tweeted not KPC related though:-(
I know ashu wt to do..
U know I think TOI did a superb job in finding out of amit n perhaps gt their info cross checked frm their fb accounts..
Only if they cud find out the 3rd lead n hopefully he won't b a tv star.. Plus who will play vidya??

sushant as ishaan was obvious after cbs pic n tweetsEdited by sushantfan - 11 years ago
CB team also announced the winners of yesterday contest..
Ashu he seems to be in a foul mood answering his critics 😆
Don't know this is official page or some fan created but we can like it..

Kai Po Che
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Don't know this is official page or some fan created but we can like it..

Kai Po Che

Don't think its the official pg.. The marketing man wud be selling it as well..
By never the less liking it n posting if at all will only help to give the team an impetuous coz they wud surely do a kai po che fb search sometym or better wen there are loads of likes we can post the link on their fb walls..
They should open a official pg I feel soon perhaps aftr the much awaited utv announcement..

Ashu no one is better than u in promoting this pg on fb among ur friends but
👏 ⭐️
Oh that Amit Sadh? BLEAGHHH!! I don't like him at all...he was a total in Bigg Boss! 

If anyone of you haven't seen him in bigg boss, you totally should..in fact let me just post a video for you all..I don't know about you guys but mann do I die laughing everytime I watch it...the guy is proudly flaunting and boasting infront of the entire world that he farts! 🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-VxKVHuKM&feature=my_favorites&list=FLfDIsv1Jd9uWig1XONQPwNQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by gremlin. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by gremlin.

Oh that Amit Sadh? BLEAGHHH!! I don't like him at all...he was a total in Bigg Boss!

If anyone of you haven't seen him in bigg boss, you totally should..in fact let me just post a video for you all..I don't know about you guys but mann do I die laughing everytime I watch it...the guy is proudly flaunting and boasting infront of the entire world that he farts!🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-VxKVHuKM&feature=my_favorites&list=FLfDIsv1Jd9uWig1XONQPwNQ[/YOUTUBE]

Jia exactly this guy is no no fr me I js dislike him n his acting n he n neeru n their affair n break up.. Jesus...
Bt I won't be ungrateful to the laughing dose he used to give me in BB1..