Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
K ppl I just suddenly asked my mom about Sushant movie and dunno wat was wrong with her she suddenly said the title is weird and movie might not be a hit as u want it to be so I have decided not to speak a word about the movie from now on
Good news. sushant's FB accnt is still there. just now he has posted a very sweet msg to Ankita
his acc is still there ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by majoni03

Good news. sushant's FB accnt is still there. just now he has posted a very sweet msg to Ankita

i think anki is just pissed missing him so sushi is cheering her up... love him if its his real account...
Originally posted by sushantfan

i think anki is just pissed missing him so sushi is cheering her up... love him if its his real account...

it is his real accnt na?
lets try and start a new KAI PO CHE thread for sushant till this weekend..
Shootin pvr wthout you wud hav been impossible 4me,m so happy you still wth our pvr wth same passion nd enthu..watevr m doiin ,d whole credit goes to you ankita..thank you so mch 4ur love nd support..mwaah.

just now Sushant posted FB. loved the msg

now seriously hope ppl get it that sushant only is ishaan..
K did these two had A fight and now patch up so he first deactivated and now activated after patch up
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

K did these two had A fight and now patch up so he first deactivated and now activated after patch up

lol .. why do you always keep wondering whether they had a fight or not ? 😆  ...