Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Even I'm surprised I mean till 2 days back everything was under wraps n now sushant himself posting that he is ishaan.. I never tot he wud say it.. U know some I fel there is a comm failure I think cb must have js given out one pics he must have not been able to contain it to himself n sushant must have tot that they can start givin pics n details.. Coz sushant was quoet absent frm fb all this while..

Wtever m so proud to see my sush as cbs dp..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh , i hope there wasnt any commn. problem ..
dont want sushant to get into any trouble..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It will not come anymore guys bec the first pic of srk movie came soon even dabaang came so not any problems guys just chill
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone😃
So yesterday we got so many informations abt movie & drool worthy pics of Sushi☺️ hayeee kisi ki nazar na lage humare superstar Sushant ko😳 after watching those pics now toh i cant wait to see Sushant as Ishaan on big screen😍
sushantfan thumbnail
I don't think sushant shud get into any sort of trouble he js posted an on set off screen pic n said shootin n the shirtless pic *faints again* also was off screen, there however he said ishaan bt after cb posted the poc of ishaan in the morn there was probably noting to hide that sushant only is ishaan..
M js lovin hw sachins no10 is now riding on sushants back.. Ishaan I mean..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god Sushant is not blamed for journos putting off pr given a chance fans will do tat waise pls do comment and like tat article because some ppl are back to defending so even we can it just reminds me if u turn a blind eye doesnt mean whole world is blind
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anshi & Sneha:  I agree...movie pic and posters sometimes come out as early as when the artist has signed a movie.

I remember way back...Amir Khan and Katrina Kaif did a press release that they had signed a movie together...I think it was supposed to be a remake of Kagaz ke Phool or some Waheeda Rehman movie.

They even had the Poster...and Amir was shown signing it...then I never heard anything about it...who knows when and if it will hit the production floor.  I can give many other examples...but they are irrelevant to this FC.

I think since Sushant and his co-stars are new to the Bollywood scene they were kept more underwraps...but now that info is beginning to get out so it shouldn't be such a big deal...I'm sure once their on-location shoot is done and they head back to Mumbai...there will be a lot of stuff in the media...after all they want this picture to sell don't they?

I hope Sushant achieves a similar road to success that his favorite SRK has gotten...after all there are so many similarities between them:

Both got their break in the telly world.
Both lost their mothers before becoming famous
Both are fabulous actors
Both like Madhuri
Both smoke...🤢
Both were in a committed relationship before hitting Bollywood
And SRK to date has refused to do a liplock scene...probably afraid of his wife...😆...and I'm sure Sushant is afraid of Ankita...😆

On a side note, I don't know why but I'd love to see Sushant on Koffee with karan...😆

I want to see him do that rapid fire round...🤣 
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Fatima I love ur post n super super agree on the similarities btwn ssr n srk..

@anshi oh so the article is posted in the forum.. Chalo now many pplz bubble will burst bt unfortunately they will yt deny thins.. Let it be let them say wt they want, sushant made us so happy yest we can let them gt lil false happiness.. Coz then when sushants army will march in there n show them lil reality they will go oh ah ouch..

Till then let's get over sushants shirtless act we can't ruin that fr this..

sushantfan thumbnail
Fatima did u let sushants preet fans know of this confirmation of sushant playing ishaan n his modified body in kis desh forum???
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

And SRK to date has refused to do a liplock scene...probably afraid of his wife...😆...and I'm sure Sushant is afraid of Ankita...
fatima u r absolutely rite👏i think anki didnt let him do the hate story😆😆
😆

On a side note, I don't know why but I'd love to see Sushant on Koffee with karan...😆

I want to see him do that rapid fire round...🤣
me too dreaming his rapid fire round may b with madhuri😍

@sneha in PR forum i posted the CB's article bc i want to show whole world the superstar of future is sush