Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ok dear. just checked the previous pages. so we got many unseen pictures of Sushant. Thanks karen, Ashu, Sneha,Devishri for the pictures. Hope soon we get some unseen picture of Sushita and also some article/segment  on them. missing them so much
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hope today/tomorrow we will get some news of sush film.i m surprised sarah khan starting film sbs/sbb show its shooting and RMJ end and its start so soon but our sush😕 when shooting start?i imagine if ZOOM/sbs/sbb show a seg where they show sush anki walking on the beach holding hands and talking how love to relax by the beach😍it would b very romantic.
majoni03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

i hope today/tomorrow we will get some news of sush film.i m surprised sarah khan starting film sbs/sbb show its shooting and RMJ end and its start so soon but our sush😕 when shooting start?i imagine if ZOOM/sbs/sbb show a seg where they show sush anki walking on the beach holding hands and talking how love to relax by the beach😍it would b very romantic.

omg so romantic 😍.i am also hoping for one Sushita segment. segment nahi to koi accha sa article hoga to bhi chalega.  before we used to get so many articles on sushant/ankita. now a days only on new PR casts.
i think shooting has started.hope sbs/sbb show us shooting
Edited by majoni03 - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Di small budget movie with not an established director is not kept under wraps but here ppl involved production house to director to book is a huge one so under wraps
Tanmi I only wanna see new pics tats it
My twitter is not opening but till yest he hadnt tweeted anything
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello all🤗

Please click on this link and post over there requesting the mods to upload the pictures that Ashu has uploaded of Sushita. Ashu has uploaded a lot of Sushita pictures for their profiles and she needs our support; thanks

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2638215&PID=56146698�

@Niki, thanks for part 80 of PR Reloaded🤗

Hope CB is kind to Sushant's fans on his b'day and give us a glimpse of the poster, hope when I get up, there is some great news waiting for me.

Hi Tanmi, hi 🤗nice to see you here after a few days; Hi Poppy and Anshi 🤗 have a great morning.

@Fatima, thanks for posting the link
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chetan Bhagat twitted one min ago

chetan_bhagat Director
@Abhishekapoor sends
me pictures from the
sets of 3Mistakes movie
in Ahmedabad as a
birthday gift! Ish, Omi,
Govind come to life!

chetan_bhagat
However, @utvfilms tells
me I can't share them
just yet :( Will do so
soon. All I can say is the
boys look hot!
Edited by AshuNaik - 12 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Thank u so much Ashu for the news. 🤗. That means shooting has started. hope soon he posts the pictures. cann't wait to see Sushant in the picture. ashu can u please ask him the name of the actors? want to know the other actors name.
Edited by majoni03 - 12 years ago
stefanandre thumbnail
Ashu, thanks so much🤗 now I can go to sleep dreaming of a "hot" "hot" Sushant as if he was not already hot😍☺️

Please ask him for more information.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tis cb I wanna kill him ab actors ke naam bata deta toh kya jata
stefanandre thumbnail
Anshi, by the time Sushant's movie comes out, you would have killed a lot of people😆 we will not be able to bail you out so many times😆

These are baby steps - the tidbits we are getting, when big steps are taken - pouring of information will start😃