Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Di it is ages last int on mar 31 but was quite confusing didnot make sense at all

what to do Anshi, AK is the one that will release n do the press conference but I am sure they are into shooting the movie. I am sure they would go to Goa, anki is supposed to have 5 days leave as per the T&T trip and she did not go there but if Sush is shooting then for sure they will not go, guess will have to wait and see, assume if AG is in God, there will be no segment.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Di pls keep mailing sbs they do fulfil fan request and pls keep spamming whenever possible they had gone on sets of sara khan movie I know it is not possible to go as tis is big production house but they can get some info atleast
Starplus mailing id u can find in google and also do mail zoom [email protected] even they can help ask others as well many request we might get some news not sure though
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sharon:  You're too cute...πŸ˜†

Me myself I think the only words I'd be able to type are Oh My God!  Oh My God!  ...🀣

Somebody please give me all the id's of all of these shows...I'll get into spamming action right away...for a Sushant interview request...πŸ˜†
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all sushant fangirls,
Mr hiding is playing his act really well.. If by chance he happens to check his fanclub he will sure hv mixed reactions, Bt we will have js one reaction as fatima said 'oh my god'
Hopefully he'll come n see how much effort is taking to get even one pic / vid/ news of his n will b his true humble nature n begin to grant us the same regularly..
There are so many first looks of different bolly movies so I think utv n the team of sushants movie have decided to keep theirs on a hold coz if they do it now then there are chances of it not being noticed well as there is a clutter of first looks of movies now...
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Need some help guys in the new asha-rithwick video posted in the forum I heard rithwick saying bout sushant n sushants contribution to pr.. The audio wasn't clear so can anyone help, however found it very sweet of him to credit sushant πŸ‘ Edited by sushantfan - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
check it guys pls hina,sushant and ankita...

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh poppy what is this rubbish now with people posting things on fake anki-sush fb fan pages n causing problemsπŸ˜•
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys! How have you been all? 

Had been extremely busy plus my *hair-pulling* internet was not helping much. However, nothing really seems to have happened on Sushant's front over the time. πŸ˜† 

I think the shooting has already started. Gone are the times when Mahurat of a film was an event in itself, now films are made discreetly. Waiting for the day when Sushant's pictures are plastered on front pages of Delhi Times and HT City. 

Thanks for sharing the pictures Karen and Ashu, the picture with Sushant holding the baby is hilarious. πŸ˜† 

Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are u sure bone bec ak only spoke about an announcement plus u said cb will be excited and post something idiot did not post anything
@fatima di for starnews itis [email protected] u can even spam saas bahu aur Saazish facebook page it has around 1 lakh likes
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Are u sure bone bec ak only spoke about an announcement plus u said cb will be excited and post something idiot did not post anything
@fatima di for starnews itis [email protected] u can even spam saas bahu aur Saazish facebook page it has around 1 lakh likes

They would have asked CB to remain discreet too...must be quite a task for him. πŸ˜†