Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@poppy do not mind liking your post but what I do not like is people are just brushing off sushant like he was not part of the show n saying pr made sush-anki, fine the show launched them but they made the show, if they were not good together, the show would not have done well for over 2.5 years; the sad part is that most of sushita fans are debating with each other. for all that sushant did for pr to just be brushed off like that😕
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sush was known before pr as well yes pr made them but they proved themselves also
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sneha, Karen di re Rash was not at all bashing Sushant She was supporting Ankita. Just some member took her words wrong and dragged Sushant in between. That was not the actual point. She was just opposing the member who was bashing Ankita. So if you are Sushita fan you must support Ankita rather than dragging Sushant's name in between.
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay everyone, I am heading off to bed catch you all in the morning and hopefully celebrating on some news on Sush😃

please do not debate on that thread in the forum, sushita fans need to show a united front to all on the forum or we will be made fun of. if the show is doing well, good for the cast, lets us be happy/proud in the knowledge that when Sushant was part of the show it was at the top no matter what members say n now sushant is on to bigger and better things, let's just hope his movie is a blockbuster hit.

🤗🤗🤗
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
karen super love your post👍🏼

anshi very right about sushant..

ashu i dont mean to offend you but rash is a anki fan no wrong bt she has no right to say that pr was n is popular n on top coz of anki alone, wt the **** was sushant doin since 2.5 yrs then???? wat johncena said was right to an extent.. i know u dont agree wit me or my post here or in that thread but anki alone or with ht later couldnt get pr in top 10 compared to wen sushant was there or wat arvi have done now...

anyone is free to report my post n disagree
ChannaMereya thumbnail
On a diff note all those who wanna laugh can have a look at Ankita Sushant and hina page wat drama are they doing lol first Ankita writes had great time with hina
Sushant writes Anki dont have time for me
Ten hina writes it is over Sushant now she is free
Seriously the fake pages administrator have gone crazy
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

On a diff note all those who wanna laugh can have a look at Ankita Sushant and hina page wat drama are they doing lol first Ankita writes had great time with hina
Sushant writes Anki dont have time for me
Ten hina writes it is over Sushant now she is free
Seriously the fake pages administrator have gone crazy

anshi really its posted?OMG the fake ppl doing bullshit for their relation😡
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Di go
And check the pages which most of them think it is real lol yest Ankita told had great time with hina ten Sushant wrote tis today morning tis lol
Btw by supporting arvi u guys are taking credit from original arman and Anki sush fans fight will show how ununited sushita fans are
Ashu u took entire credit from Sushant and told Sushant was not at all necessary in show by ur latest post he was equally imp for show and had u told show did better before bec of both and later went down wen ppl realised Sushant is not manav it went down but now are coming back for watching archana struggle it would have made sense u and rash think pr was only bec of Ankita ten wat did Sushant do so long ah ?
Sorry if I offended u but tat is wat u guys are doing
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Di go
And check the pages which most of them think it is real lol yest Ankita told had great time with hina ten Sushant wrote tis today morning tis lol
Btw by supporting arvi u guys are taking credit from original arman and Anki sush fans fight will show how ununited sushita fans are
Ashu u took entire credit from Sushant and told Sushant was not at all necessary in show by ur latest post he was equally imp for show and had u told show did better before bec of both and later went down wen ppl realised Sushant is not manav it went down but now are coming back for watching archana struggle it would have made sense u and rash think pr was only bec of Ankita ten wat did Sushant do so long ah ?
Sorry if I offended u but tat is wat u guys are doing

@bold thats my point exactly. bt im nt goinna argue on this blessed n peaceful place of sushant..
ansi really those fake pgs are too much...
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Sneha I am also not posting their let it be ppl can lead a life how they want but good atleast we know some ppl who pretend to be Sushant fans their reality atleast
Coming to fake pages lol I dunno what made those administrators do that have they gone mad and all but they are some one close to both sushita and hina bec the pics not anyone can get it plus I think hina Ankita and may be even Sushant did meet bec of the calender and now they are making use of it