Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sharon, really sorry to hear that the concert is yet again postponed and I hope for your sake Ankita is able to come in May or both of them come towards the end of the year cause then all this would be worth it.

Wish sushita could come to Toronto for a performance. Miss their dance performances also - long time (Dec 2010) was the last time we saw them do a full performance and that too it was pure magic, the one last year at Diwali was nice but very short.
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi Karen. today also no news. really missing sushita a lot. don't know when they will give their darshan together
stefanandre thumbnail
Hi Tanmi, yes, the last time we saw them together was at Karan's show screening and that is over a month now; wonder when they will grace us with their presence

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wish they grace audi birthday on
April 20 and make her and us happy
stefanandre thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Wish they grace audi birthday on
April 20 and make her and us happy

Anshi, would it not be an invitation only for Audi b'day?

Not understanding - thought shooting was t start this month, we are now at the 14th of the month and still nothing?
stefanandre thumbnail
See Sushant is sending us a kiss and telling us to have patience and that he will be back real soon with a bang

credit: original uploader - FB
Edited by stefanandre - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all so no news on sushant today also.. No problem sabar ka phal is always meetha.. N we have tasted it right.. Just saw rock on is goin on my cable, nw I watch it bt from a different view..

@Karen nice pic..

@devzi KMH my cuzin buzzed me was going on at 12.30 in the after noon, bt I think they will show it at 8pm n 10.30pm too.. Today was first epi.. Actually all old programs are on air the current ones are scrapped..

Ok I'm a bit confused y wud sushant b invited fr audi india bdy?? Almost 4of 10 cars in mumbai are audis now, was there an article of sorts or wt is this bdy thin actually??
stefanandre thumbnail
Hi Sneha, I think anshi and Tanmi are wishing Sush goes for the audit birthday event if in fact there is one just so we can get to see him/them - maybe they might invite people who have bought audis something like loyalty for buying their cars but not sure.
LoveSushAnki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushantfan

Hi all so no news on sushant today also.. No problem sabar ka phal is always meetha.. N we have tasted it right.. Just saw rock on is goin on my cable, nw I watch it bt from a different view..

@Karen nice pic..

@devzi KMH my cuzin buzzed me was going on at 12.30 in the after noon, bt I think they will show it at 8pm n 10.30pm too.. Today was first epi.. Actually all old programs are on air the current ones are scrapped..

Ok I'm a bit confused y wud sushant b invited fr audi india bdy?? Almost 4of 10 cars in mumbai are audis now, was there an article of sorts or wt is this bdy thin actually??

Thanx di..bt i ws asking abt big money😆
stefanandre thumbnail
Hi Devishri, how are you🤗

nothing for us today? sushant-sushita related