Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Anshi leave that can u send me that pic of sushant on FB or tru what's app or bb???
I dont have bb dude and fb I tried so many times it failed will try again
Originally posted by sushantfan

Good morning all,
So one more say n no news of sushant.. This has become a kind of routine now.. Niways let's be positive n drool over sushi..
To inform there is an article in todays paper on worst serial on the tube.. Among 5 most worst/hated PR is no 1 with 165 remaining serials are below 50.. Wt a shame once the most loved program is left to shambles..
Happy fr sushant nt ruining himself n ppl like me in the never ending rut called PR..
I just feel so proud on being a sushant fan all over again..
@article the whole ksg-jenny thing is not making their fans to rate the article n comment, bt we will do our best fr our ssr:-)

thanks for the news. thank god Sushant left this show and we also stopped watching it. can u please post the article on PR forum. because when we say that PR should end then ht fans think that we r saying this because of Sushant. unko bhi to pata chale sirf hum nahi media bhi yahi kah rahe hai
Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago
I'm tru mobile so can't post nw.. Its in HT cafe..
Anshi its high tym we get to see the pic of ssr ya plz do something...
hello all, before I head off to lala land, please visit this thread (my first ever) and comment, thank you

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2930746

@Sneha, read it on PV forum the TOI article.

Shame about the worst show, even Zee facebook is asking which show people love. glad that Sush left, he knew that leaps will not work n kept telling ekta/cvs but they would not listen.
Manjoni I some how can't like ur posts bt they are in denial mode re wt can we do.. Let them be n we will be happy fr sushant which is reality..
Oh when I see ur posts I think chalo some new article of sushant, ur posys have been associated now with that fr me..
Di hyper link to ur post pls or which forum let me know ht gives best view about the shows lol and they are right honestly speaking apart from if arvi has not clicked if they would have we would have got tons of segment on them which is not the case
will catch you all later, have a great morning everyone.

the link is Niki's B'day Thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2930746

🤗🤗 for everyone
🤗Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago

Manjoni I some how can't like ur posts bt they are in denial mode re wt can we do.. Let them be n we will be happy fr sushant which is reality..
Oh when I see ur posts I think chalo some new article of sushant, ur posys have been associated now with that fr me..

ya let us happy for Sushant. and i am totally agree with u that ppl don't want to see karan virani or pratham in Manav.
 and yes seriously we need some news about sushant. whenever i come here i think what to discuss now.

I'm tru mobile so can't post nw.. Its in HT cafe..
Anshi its high tym we get to see the pic of ssr ya plz do something...

thanks.  i found the article. now i am going to post it in PR forum
Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago