New entry... (Page 3)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

Originally posted by Dhabu89

If the CV's want to bring back Anita, they could use another actress. So don't worry if she is on the other show or not...The bottom line is this new entry is NOT Anita Big smile

Or u could say they pranked u all and the new girl isnt coming.. it was suppose to happen on wednesday Ouch

They pranks us alright Ayesha...the new girl was none other than Baa and her taking her position as the head of the house hold LOL That is why she was saying in the promos...recognize me...I am Baa the head of the house hold LOL

i just could be like that 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

minoushka93 Goldie
minoushka93
minoushka93

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
chill gals! it's not anita , for sure remember the promo it was a girl with a yellow and blue salwar and a suitcase  who said "hi ahem do you remember me?" we saw only her back. well I went on vishal facebook page and there are some photoshoot of the shooting of sns where jigar rashi urmi and a girl dressed exactly like the precap and with a suitcase where bying and eating some food from a snackwaala on the road, and urmi was dressed exactly urmi's avatar ( with the ugly jewel flower in her hair) and she was making face urmi's style (not vandana's, so there were not "offscreen" picture).
rashi with a blue sari.
and we see the girl entirely, and it's not anita, she seems to be a young girl (young adult or late teenager) i guess it's their cousin nd raji went to pick her up from the airport, but why is urmi with them?

Edited by minoushka93 - 09 April 2012 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

minoushka93Dhabu89

minoushka93 Goldie
minoushka93
minoushka93

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minoushka93

chill gals! it's not anita , for sure remember the promo it was a girl with a yellow and blue salwar and a suitcase  who said "hi ahem do you remember me?" we saw only her back. well I went on vishal facebook page and there are some photoshoot of the shooting of sns where jigar rashi urmi and a girl dressed exactly like the precap and with a suitcase where bying and eating some food from a snackwaala on the road, and urmi was dressed exactly urmi's avatar ( with the ugly jewel flower in her hair) and she was making face urmi's style (not vandana's, so there were not "offscreen" picture).
rashi with a blue sari.
and we see the girl entirely, and it's not anita, she seems to be a young girl (young adult or late teenager) i guess it's their cousin nd raji went to pick her up from the airport, but why is urmi with them?
is it? I don't watch other serial except SNS and IPK, and i watch them online, so I don't really know about other serials.
anyway thanks for telling me ;)

kaka.lgDhabu89

prevas12 Senior Member
prevas12
prevas12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey please not Anita ... This serial cant have too many negativities at the same time. I agree with others that it could be a cousin of Ahem and Jigar and she will be instrumental in setting this right at MM. Gopi and Ahem also might get closer because of her and she will probably teach Rashi a lesson of her life time.

anyways I am frustrated with today's episodeAngryAngry

minoushka93NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
 it is not Anita...
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Atlast my doubt came to be true Ira was not shown in preeto because she is shooting 4 sns...
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Dead

Go to top