Posted: 11 years ago
Hey just wanted to share
That ira soni(who played anita in sns)is not shown in preeto(the show in which she is acting presently)from more than a week,so i think she may be busy shooting 4 sns...(as the new entry)
i dont know i am just thinking that yhe new entry is anita only...
wat say frnds???????
my sister's watch preeto 
well we cant say she was busy with sns shooting as bani n beejee was also gone from for some days 
n the new entry i still dont think its anita
I don't think the new entry is Anita either. I think it is someone from outside India...maybe a cousin or maybe a childhood friend ðŸ˜•
confused  about  everything
The girl who is entering in show is not Anita,
she will be a cousin or childhood friend I guess ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by ANJ4

confused  about  everything

gulp down a strong martini and all will be clear ðŸ˜† No but seriously, don't worry...it is not Anita. Even if it is then also no worries...GoEm are stronger than ever. Nothing will penetrate their love...ok that was a wrong word to use ðŸ˜³
and another thing

this new girl might be a character to have more fun and cohesiveness in MM, and make Gohem better as well,

which might indicate that Baa might have called for her , this is a posibility
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

my sister's watch preeto
well we cant say she was busy with sns shooting as bani n beejee was also gone from for some days
n the new entry i still dont think its anita
ya but if u watch last weeks epis even ishus husband(anitas)was shown in preetos house to help
her but she was not so i thought that she may enter sns
yes i agree that she may be busy wit other work also
the cvs play a great game. first they had us confused whther goham consummated (i m still not sure)
now we are breaking our heads about this new girl.
even if it is anita i not bothered i m sure aham dikra has fallen for his wife. it is gopi for whom we have to worry about. she will do stupid things.
If the CV's want to bring back Anita, they could use another actress. So don't worry if she is on the other show or not...The bottom line is this new entry is NOT Anita ðŸ˜ƒ