Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 (Page 72)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
oh bhaggu dishu and srish please dont leave like that...so much of jhamela just for an actor or star who we will never even see..its not even worth it. this is insane. both of you come back or i will spam both of your inboxes to infinity and beyond just like buzz lightyear. please don't leave!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEverbookworm-ALS--

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by ..dishu..

fine shrish, if this is how u r going to react, then fine, i m leaving this forum today forever. to hell with my FFs and SSs and any other posts. it was a mistake to be in a forum jahan its all fun till u bash others, but the moment someone tries to put their POVs then all this leaving drama begins. fine good bye IF

U dont need 2 dishu.U came here b4 me.I wrote tht 4 myself coz I m hurt tht u really think tht I'll bash shreya but in reality I wrote the comment in favour vahbz evn b4 shreya commented.Infact I know I m not gud enough.I m rude,evil but sorry I always speak my heart.I m not angry at u nor I wnt 2 fight u.If I really wnted 2 have a fight wid u thn I would have never PMed u lil things.I PM personal things only 2 few ppl here & u r one of thm I m talking abt myself not abt uEmbarrassed
Onl want 2 say one thing..."U both need 2 grow up" Never said something like this...Jst becoz of Mis understanding...u guys can stake the forum...its members...leave them...wht abt the friendship...the bonding tht v have...Wow...I must say tht celebs r really powerful...LOL...becoz of them ve fite...N tell me wht's the matter ...Dishu n Srish...v have different pov...bt does tht mean th u will fite...n leave ...Iam disppointed n hurt...
@Dishu...  to hell with my FFs and SSs and any other posts. it was a mistake to be in a forum...

Really...Wow...so happy 2 see this...Cant u 2 understand each other pov...U both r rite...n both r wrong as welll...becoz the problem lies in understanding...Nobody is a Vahbz fan here...Shrish moved on...N thr is nothing wrong in wht Shreya said...Dishu...pls try 2 understand...Y the hell everybody is leaving...n tht 22 after being hurt...Atleast talk...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEversnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK...tora.tangled.bookworm-ALS--

..tora.tangled. IF-Sizzlerz
..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
what the'???!!!dishu!shrish...leaving the forum??honestly?aftr all we've been through together 4 over a year...ths friendshp nd al means [email protected] knw we luv ur fun posts n we luv u mre..stop caling urself [email protected] 2 ths forum was a mistake??u really mean that??cum on guys u r mre mature than that.,...plz plz dnt do this:-(plzzz [email protected]:dnt blame urself its nt ur fault

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK.bookworm-ALS--

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

@Blue - Jus want to tell, Dishu herself said the same thing to me a few days back! She's sensible enough to understand stuff!
Pavi, U getting me wrong. I am nowhere doubting Dishu's sensibility or anyone else's. I do very well know how sensible she is. And am not even suggesting her anything. So where did all this come from?Confused I was just telling her that its the comments that we are talking abt. Neither was it sarcastic nor a personal attack in anyway. I dnt knw why u felt that. It was never my intention.
--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
dishu & shrish-DONT LEAVE FORUM PLZ...V LOVE U BOTH..V NEED U BOTH...

dikha di na aapne apni friendship...so yhi hi tum logongi salon ki friendship...yeh hi tha tumara vishvas humpe..

yr kuch jyada hi FILMY ho gaya yr..
i know u ppl nw offline..bt u must b reading this frm ur another userid...i know...so my friend GUSSA mat ho...tell us wht to do ...v will make up to u...ye humse nhi hota yar..v all hv sense f humor ke hum kis FALTU bat pe fight kar rhe hai..comon yar it is an old story nw..hope u both get it...

i know dishu &shrish u r reading this frm another id na?

v all love u..sory if i hurt som1...dnt leave..plzcome back...v r waiting... thanx.

Edited by sukugeny - 06 May 2012 at 3:50am
ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I hate panchi...bec everyone else hated her and posts on her were funny. As a person who makes sense of humour posts she was a hit subject.
I hate vahb for her pdas.
I deteste her for what she did to syria..
For me real life personality really matters.
Though ppl do state I can do tooo much bbb on her...so cari ab sudhar na chahti hai.. Coz of recent warning and stuff..so I just can't care less for her and moved on.
Regarding ptettiest ... Madhura was by far the pretiest.
But vahbs hair and makeup was good and it made her look pretty.
She did have the best hair style, even now.
But I don't make many posts on her...just think she is human so let her live in peace.

@Bold - Chalo sm one agrees with me LOL

If her role ws negative n ws not given much importance, it does nt mean tht people will say she could nt act well or whtvr Confused

M personally a huge Madhura fan TongueLOLLOL
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Shreya madam - Dare u call urself that all ur life again AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

@Blue - Jus want to tell, Dishu herself said the same thing to me a few days back! She's sensible enough to understand stuff!
Pavi, U getting me wrong. I am nowhere doubting Dishu's sensibility or anyone else's. I do very well know how sensible she is. And am not even suggesting her anything. So where did all this come from?Confused I was just telling her that its the comments that we are talking abt. Neither was it sarcastic nor a personal attack in anyway. I dnt knw why u felt that. It was never my intention.

Urvi now u're getting me wrong, i just told that coz i did not want people to think tht Dishu is a die hard Vahbbiz hater or sm crap which made her support Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizonbookworm-ALS--

Go to top