Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 (Page 71)

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Haan Anu ye MU track jaldi khatam karna padega

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
@Farah just clarifying myself, my friend got hate msg on fb because she posted a pic of abhiya on her page (and i saw that ) nt just that but when she defended herself but vahb sent her page after abusive page and since the madam didn't knw if she is boy or gal (username aisa tha) she didn't ban her. But she banned her when she said she was a gal. So if you consider this an excuse then great for you. Don't worry,me not leaving the forum,just this thread.

PS. This happened way back before i joined if. Chalo i am done here

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 05 May 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEver

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I hate panchi...bec everyone else hated her and posts on her were funny. As a person who makes sense of humour posts she was a hit subject.
I hate vahb for her pdas.
I deteste her for what she did to syria..
For me real life personality really matters.
Though ppl do state I can do tooo much bbb on her...so cari ab sudhar na chahti hai.. Coz of recent warning and stuff..so I just can't care less for her and moved on.
Regarding ptettiest ... Madhura was by far the pretiest.
But vahbs hair and makeup was good and it made her look pretty.
She did have the best hair style, even now.
But I don't make many posts on her...just think she is human so let her live in peace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEver.AgapiMou.

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Cari -  agree with you.. Panchi wasn't really liked  but the never-ending pda made us really hate Vahbz... in  other shows also actors date but don't show off their love the way we got here . Now  about her looks , she is pretty whatever make-up does or what  & her hair is good , but has the fats too. . Truely we have encouraged you about the fun posts.. now its fine we don't care for them 
Shreya-  I would read the tweets very rare, only when there wouln't be much in the posts but  now i think its better not to read... don't talk about kaala saaya dear. 

carisma2

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

Cari - agree with you.. Panchi wasn't really liked but the never-ending pda made us really hate Vahbz... in other shows also actors date but don't show off their love the way we got here . Now about her looks , she is pretty whatever make-up does or what & her hair is good , but has the fats too. . Truely we have encouraged you about the fun posts.. now its fine we don't care for them
Shreya- I would read the tweets very rare, only when there wouln't be much in the posts but now i think its better not to read... don't talk about kaala saaya dear.

Come on sakshi... I am the real kala saya... All this happened because I commented na
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
This all does not make sense. I seconded pavi and hope things go back well very soon. Shreya stop calling urself that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEverbookworm-ALS--

--sonali-- Goldie
--sonali--
--sonali--

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
oh god...what is this yar...plz our dear all friends-@dishu & @shirish...plz don't leave forum...plz...it was jst misunderstanding yar...hope u get it...!

--geny--

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Cari - agree with you.. Panchi wasn't really liked but the never-ending pda made us really hate Vahbz... in other shows also actors date but don't show off their love the way we got here . Now about her looks , she is pretty whatever make-up does or what & her hair is good , but has the fats too. . Truely we have encouraged you about the fun posts.. now its fine we don't care for them
Shreya- I would read the tweets very rare, only when there wouln't be much in the posts but now i think its better not to read... don't talk about kaala saaya dear.

Come on sakshi... I am the real kala saya... All this happened because I commented na
 I know you quite well... you don't have to say that . You commented becoz  your friends suffered  but I commented as I couldn't stop myself.  Hope  this mu gets over soon .

Go to top