Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 (Page 70)

ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

@Dishu- Relax...no one's bashing the members here. And yes we might be discussing about Vahbiz but it isn't anyway near to be being in bad taste. So I see no harm in it. And no one's even asking any of you who dislike her to start liking her. You all dislike her for any 'xyz' reason...thats ok... but whats not ok is making personal and really derogatory comments about her. And thats what we don't want here.

@Farah - Ohh don't under estimate people...bas dimag sahi jagah lagane ki der hoti hai.Tongue

@Sakshi - Sometimes there is a very big difference between what seems and what is. 

@Blue - Jus want to tell, Dishu herself said the same thing to me a few days back! She's sensible enough to understand stuff!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--

ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
To be honest, Vahbbiz got more hatred than she deserved n it ws at times from my side too but i stepped in nly when she spoke against my frnds directly or indirectly!

If u dn't like sm one, ignore him / her

But like Dish said, making personal remarks n sarcasms were nt needed ... I knw many here want the image of  '' a fearless bindaas person '' bt jus wana ask one thing to the, - R others cowards sitting here ?!?! Wacko Thumbs Down .. n they have got tht image / tag! But that does not means that while having fun, u're going to hurt others

If sm one takes anyone's cmmnts in a light manner, it does nt means tht others will do tht too. Everyone is different in nature n sm r sensitive ... M totally against unwanted sarcasms here

We dn't eat / talk / sleep Vahbbiz, we r not jobless enough to do that but when there's an update, everyone cmmnts n gives their opinions - The difference is jus tht Vahbbiz discussions / cmmnts r longer than the others

Also, Vahbbiz can't be blamed in EVERYTHING! What will u do if so many people cm n attack u on ur public FB ?? C'mon, everyone is a human n she must have got pissed .. Agreed tht she should hv behaved a bit matured n shouldn't hv made those personal and kiddish remarks bt like i said - Everyone is different

Now after reading my cmmnt, many r going to think tht m a diplomatic girl bt m jus showing both the sides of the coin .. Jus forget it all n move on, we're nt supposed to fight among ourselves Hug

Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 05 May 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.snitchseekerCourageous_Leo---Priya---.AgapiMou.bookworm-ALS--..Bournville..

ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@Nishi - No one's blaming u 

@Dish n Shrish - After 7 days when u both will go through the posts, u ll understand tht it ws jus a misunderstanding n nt smthng too big, so pls dn't take such huge steps liek leaving the forum Unhappy

Sm one really close to me says tht before taking any serious actions, one must wait fr 24 hrs Smile ... Coz when we r angry or hurt, we r too impulsive in decision making, i do tht too bt it's nt how things r supposed to go Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoreadingworms.snitchseeker.AgapiMou.

ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Cn i jus crack a joke ?? Mood hai boht LOL

Fun k naam pe karte SABHI, BBB hain!!.. Hum karein toh thrashing - bashing hai Tongue

snitchseeker.AgapiMou.bookworm-ALS--Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Ok, for the first time I liked Vahb's tweetsLOL

The lady isn't bad, it's just that she must have gotten irritated with constant comparisons with Sukku and ViSu that she never praised them. And I like the Sid-Vahb-Viv trio a lot. True friends. 

P.S. I wish to see Vahb opposite to Karnik in some showSmile

OMG Yeah I loved SID-Panchi's chemistry in PKYEK..Hope we get to see them in a show.Big smile

Edited by cutiee1992 - 05 May 2012 at 4:35pm
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
oh god what is all this? Why is everyone leaving? Sari galti meri I am editing my comment now. Chalo you guys can call me nasamajh,nadaan, idiot,coward anything! But please, don't quit the forum! Ab se I am staying 10 km away from this thread. Dishu and Shrish please come back na :( Dishu I know you love me but please ,aaj se even if people call me kala saya don't defend me. See if I am hurt it's ok but yahan everyone is getting hurt!
Come back you two!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AgapiMou.

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Okay watever happened here is not a gud a sign...it was a clear Misunderstanding for sure...i have read d all d comments and i don't think Shrish pointed it to Shreya...but i think Dishu misunderstood those lines.. and ultimately d result is worst which hapened of Leaving d forum...

i know i m late but still i will ask both of u to rethink d discussion of Leaving forum and stopping FF,SS and others activities... rest is upto u...and haan lastly dis i won't be shocked if dis forum gets closed Forever especially after dis member vs member fight which starts without any reason...LOL

@Nishi--- i m not defending Lady VD or against her...just don't wanna waste whole day discussion on her 
LOL

@Farah------- my Bakra is sum1 frm PKYEK...Wink

readingworms.snitchseekerbookworm-ALS--Coeur2PsychoFMS

Go to top