Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 (Page 65)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I tell you my friends are making me go away from my Sadu Buddhu Brainless Abhay Cry I started avoiding every topic on him... kahin phir se start na ho jaey yeh log with their "EXTRA" love Sleepy LOL
I knw...but what to do??? We can only hope samjhdar log kisi na kisi din toh samajh hi jayengeTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Coeur2PsychoFMS

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
 It seems Vahb is surely visiting the forum & reading this  thread, she has to come up with nice tweets.
about  viv-sid- vah...  Sid  can  easily flirt with vahb , as viv is blindly in love & ignorant of such things..  about this trio, where is his wife ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
stop getting personal shrish

and guys, just because shreya said that she wont ever trust vahbiz, u all r ready to ounce upon her. has she done any harm to you guys. frankly right now u guys r discussing vahbiz more than neone else and in discussing her, u r bashing members of the forum who have done you no harm. just becoz some ppl hate  or dislike someone does not mean that u will question their intellect or smartness. i agree that in the past we all have gone overboard in our comments against vahbiz, but some of you were also included in that, so now just because someone made one remark against her, to tum logon ne essays likhne shuru kar diye and u guys started throwing personal comments and remarks also. this is not done. at least stop bashing members of the forum in defending your fav. actors or actresses. if u dont like ppl discussing something, u can avoid reading it. there is really no need to post such snide remarks against members. 

ChelseaForEverMaria-capri

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

It seems Vahb is surely visiting the forum & reading this  thread, she has to come up with nice tweets.
about  viv-sid- vah...  Sid  can  easily flirt with vahb , as viv is blindly in love & ignorant of such things..  about this trio, where is his wife ?

@Red- Rofl...Not everyone's life and actions revolve around IF and this forum. LOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PurpleHorizonSheDevil

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by -sakshi-

@Red- Rofl...Not everyone's life and actions revolve around IF and this forum. LOL
In her case it seems  like that.

Maria-capri

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@all seriously dishu I m fed of all vahbz saga.Our forum belongs 2 PKYEK which includes Abhiya,misha,kabir,sid,chandeena,jeh,arnab,madhu,ruhi-angand,T,danish,neel,deepu & panchi(& panchi is not vahbz).Cant v jst ignore?Do v really need 2 give her importance?half of the time I c ppl talking abt her.Its u all who r giving her importance.I never talk abt her unnecessary.I BBB her in my fun post jst 4 fun element & give witty comments 4 fun.I m not getting personal but I m actually pissed off 2 c the way u all start ur day wid vahbz & ends wid vahbz.Sorry 2 say vahbz is not so important 2 me tht I will evn waste my time saying bad abt her.I had enough of her & wnt 2 move on wid Vahbz syndrome & if I sounds personal 2 u all I cant help it.Everybody knows tht I talk my heart & I dont lke 2 sugarcoat my words.I m jst being honest & if hurts u all thn I can say sorry only but cant change my views.It all started wid fun but now its turning bad.Fun is OK Hatred jst make u restless & guiltyEmbarrassed.More thn Abhiay or visu I c u ppl talking abt vahbz.Sometime I feel its not 'PKYEK forum' but 'Vahbz ki yeh ek kahani' forum.LOLLOL

Edited by cuteshrishti - 05 May 2012 at 12:00pm

readingworms.--faroo--

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

@farah after ages u talked sense faru.I agree all ppl here have bad excuses 2 hate VD.Now I m bored of her wnt new bakra(may b I will find tht bakra in Madhubala forum) 2 bajaoLOLLOL

I always talked sense Shrish... You are not new... you know me since long time... I always loved doing my pagalpan and having fun... we had great time... but I just don't like obsessed people... when it's not Vahbz it was Farmol... Tongue so that's why I just stayed away from everyone here. Sometimes it's ok but too much is too much LOL Tongue

[
I now yaar evn I wnt 2 talk abt new ppl or abt abhiya or abhay thn abt vahbz.I dont know y some ppl life revolve around her?I wnt thm 2 enjoy abhiya & not vahbz.Y 2 give her so importance?

Go to top