PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 - Page 50

Posted: 11 years ago

@rashu no need I m f9πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Ok, for the first time I liked Vahb's tweetsπŸ˜†

The lady isn't bad, it's just that she must have gotten irritated with constant comparisons with Sukku and ViSu that she never praised them. And I like the Sid-Vahb-Viv trio a lot. True friends. 

P.S. I wish to see Vahb opposite to Karnik in some show😊
@ red kabhi nahi πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

@ red kabhi nahi πŸ˜‘

But I like themπŸ˜† 

They have great chemistry on and off screenπŸ˜› 
http://www.india-forums.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=quote&POID=56782703&ID=1411
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

To b very frank if v go wid luks vahbz was surely the best luking gal in whole PKYEK cast & whn I say whole I mean whole whether suku,priya wal,priya chauhan or kish she overpowered all.Ya madhura was another hottie.I really dont hate her & I would have never BBBed her so badly if she would have not done excessive PDA & I blame vivu equally 4 the PDA.Infact I was happy 4 vivah as long as I was getting info & articles on PKYEK but it was PDA which forced me 2 dislike her.I bajao her jst 4 fun & sometime I evn feel bad 4 tht coz being a woman myself I feel its bad 2 say anything bad abt her but its jst whn she unnecessary give interviews & yell I believe in private life & on other hand pose 4 media I jst lose my temper.The only bad thing in her right now is her PDA & ya she need 2 lose some weight otherwise she is f9😳

NOTE:No need 2 b shocked wid this comment of mine.Meri ID hack nhi huyi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Exactly Shrish...I never had any problem with her ...I fact Panchi was one of my favs in S1...Bt everything changed after tht...πŸ˜†...Overdose of anything is bad 4 health as well as 4 sanity...πŸ˜†...same is the case here...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

But I like themπŸ˜† 

They have great chemistry on and off screenπŸ˜› 
😲😲 mujhe heart attack aa gaya ...🀒
LADY VD ko door hi rakho sid  se ...😑😭
Originally posted by zoozoo123

http://www.india-forums.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=quote&POID=56782703&ID=1411 Exactly Shrish...I never had any problem with her ...I fact Panchi was one of my favs in S1...Bt everything changed after tht...πŸ˜†...Overdose of anything is bad 4 health as well as 4 sanity...πŸ˜†...same is the case here...πŸ˜†
LOL vidya thts Y u r my crime partner in Forum:PπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago
@Nishi: I never stopped liking Vivian... but people with their extra love for Vivah making me go crazy  So yeah I avoid Vivah, Vivian topics πŸ˜† But I still like Vivian. 
since there is a confessing session going on i will confess too vahbiz was not bad according to me even after her stupid pda i still felt ok she is just trying to show off come on we all have a sense of pride sometimes but when she taunted us and wasn't ready to accept those ppl on her pg always butter her that's when i started disliking her πŸ˜³
ROFL guys you have third class excuses to love Vahbiz πŸ˜› πŸ˜†