PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by snitchseeker

🤣 u forgot the most important family member of visu bbm. Their story would be called pati patni and bbm

bbm???
You guys are mad... Discussing DD fans on PKYEK actors ke tweet thread ... Thanks for entertainment mujhe to maza aa gaya 🤣

@Snigs are you sure it is ticket to Mars you are talking about. I was thinking along the lines of Andromeda Galaxy 🤣
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@Shrishti - i think Viv ke show ka promotion ka kaam Bizz kar rahi hai since he himself is not promoting his own show 🤣

@Anurag - DD fans are already mad at Bizz as she didnt mention DD's name in her FB msg 🤣

🤣DD fans to abhi se hi bajane lag gaye bizz kii...dey r callin hr another MATAJI🤣i bet if vabs cums in KP by vivu ki meherbani...dd wale laga dege uski...vese already lag chuki hai..tab maza aaega...vabs ko double treat milegi...pkyek +geet=PKEET treat...i tink vabs z w8n 4 KP offer 2 cum...isliye ab tak kuch bhi sign nai kia(agar koi bechara aaya bhi hoga uske paas)...
hey...koi bata sakta hai...ye vabs aur 'karma' ka connection kya hai????

@Rashu - did u see DD fans party when DD was back on no. 1 rank on IF 🤣
1 week ke liye Barun got rank 1 and DD fans pagal ho gaye the 🤣

Thanks for the link Nishi... im speechless 😆 They are dissapointed with THIS Shocked 🤣 that means Lady VD will always dissapoint them 😆
They were always dissapointed yaar...kuch nehi ho sakta... last week they were dissapointed bcoz DD wsnt included in the calendar launch ramp 😕 let them celebrate no.1 position again otherwise next week if some1 DARES to be no.1 they will be mad again 🤣
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Rofl...Kal ki taaza khabar aaj suno -
Some people are very upset and mad at the DRDO chief for not inviting their DD to the test launch of Agni-V. 🤣🤣 
Urvi, thats the most awesome statement 👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eeewww, I thought that he had made six pack abs🤪

And what's up with their addiction for each other??🤣 Always come colour co-ordinated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Silver-silver🤣🤣🤣🤣

[/STRONG]
[STRONG]@Anurag - DD fans are already mad at Bizz as she didnt mention DD's name in her FB msg 🤣
🤣 🤣 Nishi dis is just d start...😆 i m waiting for d show to start especially Vivah doing PDA in sbs/sbb tab aur mazaa aayega 😆 and haan ab Toh DD fans will also give her love 🤣
Originally posted by renat

bbm???
black berry mobile 🤣