Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Even i saw the article. So looks like its not the ladies but its the mans. But all the mans? Such a pity that Nilanjana dies πŸ˜•
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

True, it has been really moving slow πŸ˜•

Its lucky that Arunaji saved her bahu πŸ˜Š

Thank you girls for the good newsπŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail
Today's episode was actually another slow moving and i guess they would leave the hotel tomorrow and the accident may take place on Wednesday πŸ˜”
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arunaji rocked today.  At least lata now knows about daaima and dev are together and also daaima the cause of separation of raj and his mum.

Now lata should do something about reuniting mother and son by exposing daaima in front of Raj so that he can sort out and make up with his mum.

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like this week is going to be sad!!!

I have a feeling that the accident will happen on Wednesday and the rest of the week will be focused on that. Based off the recently posted article, looks like it is confirmed that all the men except Karan will die, but I hope there is a plausible explanation as far as why all the indication showed that the women were going to die.

I really hope that they do not drag it on further. It is understandable that they are trying to show how close Abha-Karan are and Viren-Nilanjana as well, but it needs to move on. 

I don't think they are going to show who the bald guy is soon, especially if he is a new entry, maybe end of next week. Abha might have more visions of him though.

I am glad Lata didn't get caught with Dev although I still don't see why she didn't tell Raj when she wanted too...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

New article on Nilanjana states she is going to die along with men.  One car has all men passengers and she is in another with Viren.  Only Viren survives.   She also stated it is an interesting track and viewers will enjoy.  Oh ya - how!!!  Unless in the end it might be all abha's dream.

well thats an interesting comment. everyone gets killed and viewers are going to enjoy thatπŸ˜•. and that articles says only viren survives so what karan does too πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

what i also cant understand is that what all the men are in the same car is it?, so what the women are travelling in another are they???.

questions questions and more questions

Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
hope they don't make silly n torturous track as before few tracks 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another string to virens strange behavior bow. the way he put sindoor on nilu. what was he playing holi πŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
He did the same in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini πŸ˜†
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">He did the same in Sanjog Se Bani SanginiπŸ˜†</font>

Yeah...I notice he is like that... And also he was very rude and always angry... And he is like that even in YMGGK...