Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Is this love? Pt 13 Updated Pg 53 (Page 7)

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Nice update! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchi333

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
going nicely...that shyam is a creep everywhere...hehehe...dying to read arnav's entry in khushi madam's life...continue soon dear n thnx 4da pm...

sanchi333

sanchi333 Senior Member
sanchi333
sanchi333

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys here is part 3 of my FF Wink
Precap:Lavanya offers Khushi her dress

Khushi and Lavanya reached the party venue. It was beautifully decorated with red and white decors.The whole place seemed like heaven. Khushi had never attended a party in her life.She was so excited.
Khushi: Wow this is so beautiful. Iv never seen anything like this before Smile
Lavanya: Yea it is very beautiful and i told you right Arnav singh raizada is organising it.. So obviously its gonna be "wooowww" Wink
Khushi: heheheh.. I knew you would say that LOL

Khushi was wearing a red dress
And Lavanya was wearing a pink dress
strapless dress in pink
It looked over like the angels had tripped over and taken human form on the earth Smile
The whole college couldnt help staring at them
Khushi felt very uncomfortable and kept pulling her dress LOL U see she wasnt used to such things Wink

Then Shyam came to them as soon as he saw them. He was so attracted by khushi..Obviously he was lusting on her Dead
Shyam: Hey would you like to join us??
Lavanya: ummm i think im going wit my dance partner..why dont you take Khushi along?
Khushi: But La.. i ...Confused
Lavanya: Its ok Khushi.. U have to spend some time with boys.. Its fun meanwhile im going with NK Big smile

La just walks away with NKLOL

Shyam: So khushi do you want a drink??Dead
Khushi: No no im fineShocked..Would you mind if i just go to the restroom for a minuteConfused
Shyam: No problem..
She lied to Shyam as she started feeling uncomfortable the way he stared at herDead

Khushi was scared and started looking for Lavanya. She sees a crowd gathered in front of her screaming "ASR!! ASR !! ASR!! ASR!!"
Khushi: *in her mind* O finally im getting to see who this ASR is.. Lavanya talks so much about him let me see who he is.Wink

She pushes herself through the crowd trying to see who he is but is unable to see so she tries to move further but accidently gets pushed too much in front and lands right in front of ASR's shoulder..The spotlight was on them. She was nervous,scared. The crowd stopped screaming and stared at her.ASR was boiling with anger at the thought of a middle class girl landing on his shoulder. He clutches her shoulder real tight tat she yells in pain "aaah"
ASR is not able to see her clearly as the lights are too bright nor is khushi able to see him
ASR : Who are you?? And what do you think of yourself??
Khushi: Im Khh--uushi.. Im sorry i..
ASR; Shutup.. You think i cant make out.. Wearing western clothes doesnt make you look rich.. 
Khushi: But.. I was just

ASR ruthlessly pushes her away from him..
ASR: I dont want to spoil my image because of you. So get lost and dont ever cross my way again..

Khushi is all in tears. She never expected this scene at the fresher's party.Meanwhile Shyam is searching for Khushi, he finds her sitting on a bench alone crying

Shyam: What happned Khushi, are you fine??
Khushi wipes her tears
Khushi: Oh yes.. Sorry i took too much time but i dont feel alright id like to be alone for a while
Shyam: No problem jus take care and if you need anything call me.. Here is my number 08583638
Khushi: Ya sure thankyou.. You are very nice Smile
Shyam: *In his mind* Yes!! Finally iv impressesd her a little bit atleast. Now it wont be long until i will have her in my life.Dead

Khushi proceeds towards the restroom and is unaware that Arnav is also going there through the other way..
They accidently bump each other. Arnav is so mesmerized by Khushi's beauty that he holds on to her like a prince holding his princess Wink
Suddenly Aman enters (He is ASR's best freind LOL)
Aman: Huh?? ASR .. Isnt this the same middle class girl?? What are you doing with her tat too holding her hand..
ASR: What?? She is the same girl?? She bumped into me on purpose and..
Khushi: No i didn i was..Confused
ASR: Stop giving me reasons Khushi.. (He learnt her name Embarrassed)
Dont ever try to come in my way again..Angry

ASR left the place with Aman in anger. Khushi became more sad.She mutters "idiotic laard governor". She returns back to the hostel..Cry

Next part will be about Arnav and Khushi's project where tey will come close a bit Smile Come back tomorrow for more updates on my FF.. Till then i want your support by your likes and comments and pm's ofcourse LOL.. Debuddy me if i irritate you.. Cry

Love you all,
Sanchia LOL

pt4-pg10

Edited by sanchi333 - 03 May 2012 at 5:53am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaswati2011iloovearnavsweety3773Nakshatra11rishigunjanruku25kriti25shine...1423Aym7Ashlena8fanfollowershiprajSNR7SereneLadyvvinijnfrjnfriamtopperkishu789arhi10anshi-raizadaakurmapusukirtiraizadaishqbaaz4everApples94smiley13aashshhswafa.MVarun.srkharshneesweet_butterflylovearshi01emistrynehusashhhAsyaloverfarha5556--drama_queen---zozo-mrk-1meenalumazafibhaktiiikriti_atharvDivya1503tinselpooja102rkapoor1382spoorthisnoopy84-MKB-ameena671-MeMyselfI

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm..loved it..

sanchi333

pooja102 IF-Sizzlerz
pooja102
pooja102

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
nice update but i wanna see more of fresher party wht happend in party...

sanchi333

jnfrjnfr Senior Member
jnfrjnfr
jnfrjnfr

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
wow nce update!!
waiting 4 nxt part.

sanchi333

sanchi333 Senior Member
sanchi333
sanchi333

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja102

nice update but i wanna see more of fresher party wht happend in party...

Sorry yar that was all i coud think of because i had many ideas but others have used it so it will be like im copyin theirs so i did my best not to copy others ideas Cry.. Im really sorry if this update disappointed you..!! And my mind is jus 14 years old to work more faster Cry

And also a huuugggeee thankyou to all of you for supporting me with your likes and comments Smile

Edited by sanchi333 - 17 April 2012 at 3:57am

SereneLady

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
interesting plot!! waiting for the next update!!! btw thanks for the pm!!Hug

sanchi333

Go to top