Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchi333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys its part 11 of my FF..Sorry for the sort update yesterday πŸ˜­ But please understand me oso nah.. Sorry.. Anyway continue reading.. πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav felt his heart skip a beat..He knew that it was Khushi who just screamed.He hurried and ran towards her.She was unconscious and her leg was bleeding.No it wasnt a wild animal that bit her,it was a thorn.He carried her and took her inside.He tore a piece from her own dupatta and bandaged her wound.He rubbed her palms and feet for warmth but she didnt get up.

Arnav:Khushi?? Khushi?? Get up!! Khushi..??

He left her there and went to collect some water.As it had just rained some time back,he found some water collected in a coconut shell..He sprinkled it over her face.Khushi got up and was now fine.

Arnav:Khushi are you fine.. Omg i just got scared..*He hugged her*

--------------------------RABBA VE-----------------------------------

She too hugged him back.
Arnav: You r first of all mad,,You will make me also mad..
Khushi:Hehehehe.. Thanks Arnav..
Arnav: Ok ok now sleep..

Arnav and Khushi slept.

The next morning when Khushi opened her eyes,Arnav's hand was on her back and his face was close to her.He looked so cute πŸ˜³ Suddenly she heard some noise and woke Arnav up.To their surprise their college mates and freinds had managed to find their way here and help them.

They returned back to their camp and packed their stuff and went back.

On the way..
La: Khushi tell me everything that happened!
Khushi: Well as the 4 of you went away leaving us alone we decided to explore the place ourselves.But we went deep into the jungle and lost our way.Then we heard a wild animal roar so we ran until we found a barn.Then after fighting i went out in anger and a thorn pricked me.Arnav helped me,took me in and then we slept.
La: Thats it? Are you hiding something ?😳
Khushi: Nope..nothing else..😳
La: Stop lying Khushi..Jangal mein mangal nahi hua?? HeheeπŸ˜†
Khushi was quiet and for a moment she recalled everything that had happened.She kept smiling and La knew what this meant.

La: Oye!! Where are you lost??
Khushi: Shutup La..Dont talk like that.. Nothing like that happened..😳
La: Hahaa ok πŸ˜ƒ

It was a holiday for them on that day as all of them would be tired.Shyam was not to be seen for many days as he hadnt attended college for some personal reasons.

At night..
Arnav: Dad tomorrow you have a conference meeting with Mr Sharma.. Please dont forget..
Dad: Ok beta.. Conference meetings will kep going on but tell me what happened during ur trip??
Arnav started blushing..He remembered everything..
Dad:Whats happened to you Arnav?? Ever since you have joined college you have been acting so weird..Sometimes you blush..Sometimes you laugh..Anyway im happy..Wats the secret??
Arnav: Nothing Dad.. Just forget it.. I gta sleep Gudnite..
Dad: *In his mind* Devi Maiyya keep him happy like this always..

"Tomorrow" was a big day for Khushi as she would begin her job.

As usual Khushi and La got up and got ready for college.They went ans sat in their class.Unfortunately Khushi got a seat next to Shyam.
Shyam: Hi Khushi..How are you darling??🀒
Khushi: Uhhh im fine..
Shyam: Well did you enjoy the camp?? Sorry i wasnt there.. If i was i would have spent time with you..🀒
Khushi: No problem.. I still had lot of fun with Ar..
She didnt continue as she didnt want Shyam to know..
Shyam: Ar?? You mean that Arnav?? πŸ˜‘
He was very angry and almost shouted
Shyam: What the hell Khushi?? That Arnav??
Khushi: No no its Armaan.. 
Shyam:Who Armaan??
Khushi simply made up a story..
Khushi: Well there was a kid near our picnic spot.. His name was Armaan and i enjoyed alot with him..
Shyam: Ohhh ok..

Arnav enters and is annoyed to see Khushi talking to Shyam.But his ego overpowers him and he pretends not to care.The day passes as usual.It is evening now and Khushi's first day at office.

She reaches the AR office.She is surprised that even Arnav has the same surname.He too is Raizada.But she still doesnt make out that it belongs to him.

She is working there as a receptionist.She meets the boss and introduces herself to the other staff and in no time she gets adjusted there.

After a few minutes.She gets a phone call.It was a man on the other end of the line.
Man: Hello?? AR office?
Khushi felt that this voice was familiar.
Khushi: Yes Sir! 
Man: Tell Dad to come home early.. His phone is switched off ..Bye
Khushi: Yes Sir..

For a minute Khushi felt it was Arnav but how was it all possible.. Aman had helped her get this job and if it was Arnav's company ten he would definetly let her know.She informed the boss that his son had called.She had finished her duty for the day and returned home..

On the other hand Arnav too felt like it was Khushi,He also remembered that she was supposed to join work.So he decided to find out the next day..

This is it guys.. In the future you will how Arnav will find reasons to be with Khushi.. He will turn into a complete loverboy πŸ˜† But his attitude will remain..so please keep commenting and liking..Mwuuuahhh

Love you all,
SanchiaπŸ˜†

Pt 12 - Pg 52
Edited by sanchi333 - 11 years ago
barfi thumbnail
that was good just not long enough looking forward to the next one
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update...
so he will join office tooo...
wow waiting for the nxt part
sanchi333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barfi

that was good just not long enough looking forward to the next one

Thanks πŸ˜Š
sanchi333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkapoor1382

wow awesome update...

so he will join office tooo...
wow waiting for the nxt part

Thanks a ton πŸ˜ƒ
sanchi333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic_esha

aww loved the update!

specially the note in the end..:)

ty 4 the pm..:)

Dev borem korun Esha πŸ˜†
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was great update
Thanks for pm me
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it. continue soon wat to see them together in the office. looking forward to lots of aranv and khushi. moments. thx a lot for the pm 
casker thumbnail
really loved the update and the note 😊 waiting for the next update😊
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Awesome. Loved it.
Continue soon.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ