FF:Is this love? Pt 13 Updated Pg 53 - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
it was lovely...but they are drunk...they will forget wat all happened...!! again tom jerry fights starts...!!!!
loved the update! :)

waiting desperately for the next...!!
thanx fr the pm...!!

Hey guys m back with part 8..il be updating it soon! im posting this from my phone! brb! il update by night 4 sure..tc mwuah! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Like i promised im back with the next part..Part 8 πŸ˜‰ 

Precap:Arshi get drunk at the nightclub and spend some moments of love and pleasure together..πŸ˜ƒ

The next day tey managed to reach the college campus by 5.00 in te morning as the bus would start at 5.45..
As La and Khushi entered the bus they saw NK in the front at the left so La went and sat next to him.La forced Khushi to sit with ASR right behind her as Aman was busy with his new girlfreind "Anjali"

Khushi and Arnav were red with embarrasment as their eyes met.They remembered everything that had happened the previous night.😳They said nothing for te next 1 hour.After a while after the bus was on its way,the driver had to stop for refreshments and he immediately applied the brake because of which Khushi landed on Arnav.There was a moment of eyelock (rabba ve moment)😳

Khushi: Sorry Arnav i accidently fell on you..😳
Arnav:Its ok Khushi and i wanted to tell you tat last night..😳
Khushi: Thats ok Arnav i know we never meant it..We were out of our senses its ok..Just forget it..
Though her mind told her that it was not at all important her heart yelled out to her that she meant everything she did..😳
Arnav didnt yell at her as he knew it wasnt her fault either..
Arnav:Ya ya its fine..
Khushi:Uhhmm well can we be freinds??😊
Arnav was a little confused as nobody ad ever dared to say this to him but this girl was special and didn want to hurt her so he nodded a "yes"..
Khushi extended her hand for a handshake."Thank god" she thought.Finally he wouldnt be rude to her again.

They reached their picnic spot that was a few kms away from Delhi.They had fun by playing around,singing songs etc.At the end of the day they changed to their nightwear and came out for a camp fire.NK,La,Aman,Anjali seized the oppurtunity and escaped to spend time wit their partners while Arnav and Khushi were left alone in the boring campfire.😳
Khushi:Arnav,lets escape and go somewhere else na please.This is so boring..
Arnav:Huh?? You mean run away??..πŸ˜†
Khushi: No no not run away..Just for a walk nearby..
Arnav: Ok fine..

Both of them escaped the camp fire and walked deep into the forest unaware of the fact that wild animals were still a part of it..😲

As they walked they saw a beautiful tree and they went to sit over it.Khushi as usual began her chit chatting..πŸ˜†
Khushi:Hmmm so Arnav whom do you live with??
Arnav: My Dad..
Khushi: Oh well if you dont mind can i ask you wat about your mom..
His eyes moistened and in a husky voice he replied "No more"😭

Flashback
Mom:Arnav Beta get up we have to go to the mandir..
Arnav: Mom please il go with Dad later on..
Mom:No we are all going together.. Remember what Dadi said "The family that prays together,stays together"..
Arnav: Mom please.. Im really tired ..

Just then Dad enters..
Dad:Divya let him be..After all he has just begin his vaccations after 1 whole year of study and he even helped me with my files last night..
Mom:If your saying it then ok..

Their parents left to the temple..In the temple after pooja:
Dad: Divya im late for my meeting and il be leaving right now and im taking the car so you please call another driver..
Mom: Ok ji bye tc..

Divya called the other driver but he was on leave..So she decided to take an autorickshaw home..On the way the a truck hit the autorickshaw and it met wit an accident.Divya who was inside the autorickshaw died on the spot and the autorickshaw driver faced severe injuries.

At home Arnav got a call saying that his mother had met wit an accident and she was no more.Her body was kept in the city hospital.He immediatley rushed there with his Dad and he totally broke.Tat day onwards from Arnav he turned to the ruthless ASR..

Arnav: Mooommm..
He felt the same feeling that he had got years ago in the hospital when he saw his mom's dead body..😭
Khushi: Arnav are you ok??
He was almost crying..
Arnav: Dont you ever ask that question again..*In anger* πŸ˜‘
Khushi:Im sorry for the loss i understand it..😭
Arnav: No you dont..!! Dont talk when you dont know..You dont know how it feels to see your mom's body burn in front of your eyes..😑
Khushi: I do Arnav because my parents too are no more πŸ˜­
And she too was almost in tears..
She looked upto the sky..

Khushi: look there at the sky Arnav..Thats where they are now..Happy to watch us..Can you see those two stars together?? They are my amma babuji..😊 And that one close to them must be your mom..
Arnav: Do you think she is happy to see me??
Khushi: Ofcourse Arnav she loves you..😊

For a moment he thought that he was the luckiest guy on the planet to have this girl sit by his side to comfort him..

Thats it for today guys.. The next part will be their adventurous journey in the jungle..πŸ˜‰ So till then keep waitingπŸ˜†..Il try updating tomorrow if possible inshallah and i hoped you like the way their relationship is building πŸ˜Š..So takecare mwuuuah,Keep commenting and liking..There are around 6000 odd views but a very few comments and likes πŸ˜­

Love you all,
SanchiaπŸ˜†

Pt9-pg36

Edited by sanchi333 - 11 years ago
So beautiful and cute :)

Loved it, Aww!😳
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

So beautiful and cute :)

Loved it, Aww!😳

Thankyou for the comment Jabeen 
That was so sweet of you πŸ˜ƒ
loved this update too!!! pls update soon!!!😍
Originally posted by Divya15031

loved this update too!!! pls update soon!!!😍

Thanks for your comment Divya
And i will try to update as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ
luved it. continue soon looking forward to see wat happens in the jungle and thx a lot for the pm.
Originally posted by xsumi

love part 8
thnks for da pm
xxx

Thanks for the comment xsumi πŸ˜Š