Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 62)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Sanya-Rohit's unique weddingEmbarrassed lol Chandz called it a khicadi weddingLOL I called it remix wedding n u called it unique! hehe

Loved it throughout...aww...loved Rohit's promises & loved how Dhruv said : u better take care of herLOL
 & Sanya rocks...Love her!!

U showed Isha-Sameer-Anya ki entry par unke koi dialogues toh detiTongue de dungi in next part...i was too tired of writing then

Aaah that SuYaan moment was too cuteDay Dreaming hehe

Thanks VipuHug

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Shona another good FF...Ayaan-Suhana purchasing for wedding ...

Finally Sanya-Rohit wedding and reception is finished... Liked the details of wedding cermony and Ayaan- suhana joking to elope...Loved the speech of the friends at the end...

Is there no Sameer and Anya conversations ??? So Dhruv girlfriend came for the wedding...

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Shona another good FF...Ayaan-Suhana purchasing for wedding ...

Finally Sanya-Rohit wedding and reception is finished... Liked the details of wedding cermony and Ayaan- suhana joking to elope...Loved the speech of the friends at the end...

Is there no Sameer and Anya conversations ??? So Dhruv girlfriend came for the wedding...

thank u Abhi

no they do hav conversations...i just cudnt fit it in this part

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Part 28-Last Part

Sorry guys, it's short n very rushed but needed to get it posted today...won't otherwise have had a chance to post for a couple of weeks

"Ok if we carry on anymore Rohit is going to throw chapals at us so we'll get off the mic and invite Rohit and Sanya on the dance floor for the first dance," Ayaan said.
Rohit held out a hand to Sanya inviting her for the first dance, she took his hand and they made their way to the white spotlight waiting for them. The rest of the lights dimmed so all the limelight was on them, music started playing and Rohit and Sanya began to dance:

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya
Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya...Maine Sun liya
Pehla nasha...Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar...Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Everyone looked at the newly weds, happiness radiating on their face, they seemed oblivious to the people and place around them
"Miss Suhana Bajpai will you honour me with this dance?" Ayaan leaned into Suhana and asked
"Ayaan yahan sab hai...mum aur dad hai"
"aur woh humse khush hai...hum shaadi jo kar rahe hai," Ayaan said, "remember you're my fiance now...ab hum khullam khulla pyar kar sakte hai," he added naughtily
"badmaash!" she said but took his hand and made her way to the dance floor. They were shortly joined by Rohan and Nisha, who were getting disapproving looks from his mother. Rohit and Sanya's parents were also dancing so were Dhruv and Isha and Sameer and Anya

Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin...Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin ...Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Ek kar doon aasmaan zameen...Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar...Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar...Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

After the romantic tracks, faster and more livelier songs played with wacky dances from everyone, the gang did their own version of dance which was between bhangra and barati thumke.
Totally knacked and tired they were sitting down and eating.

"Sam and Anu!" Ayaan said, hugging both Sameer and Anya
"Ayaan!  you gave us a good surprise...now we get to attend your wedding as well as Rohit and San's"
"yes...thankfully Suhana's family have no problem with it, dunno how I'd get you guys and Dhruv and Isha back here and also Aman has time to plan my wedding,"
"where is that idiot?" Anya asked
"his flight got cancelled due to pilot strike...he should get here tomorrow though," Ayaan replied
"and I will kill him when he does...how dare he miss my wedding let alone not be here to help plan it," Sanya said
"eh sab teri tarah velle nahi hota...kaam karte hai..." Dhruv said to his sister.
"waise Dhruv tum log kab shaadi kar rahe ho...make it 3 in 1?" Nisha asked
"no ways Nish...we're thinking more off a December wedding," Dhruv said.
"neither of us like the monsoon so we want it to be in December-January time," Isha added
"Isha's all into significant dates and stuff so we're thinking 12.12.12" Dhruv said rolling his eyes and earning a playful slap from Isha.
Ayaan was introducing Suhana to Sameer and Anya
"Suhana!" Anya squealed and hugged Suhana as though they'd known each other for a long time and not just met, "I'm so happy for you guys and I'm extra happy that Ayaan has found someone as stunning and amazing as you,"
"thank you," Suhana replied and the two started chatting and by the end of the night had become friends.
Suhana's parents were in awe of Ayaan, they had spoken to him a couple of days ago. They had no problem with Suhana and Ayaan marrying, Ayaan wanted the marriage to happen as soon as possible as a lot of his foreign friends and associates were here and it would be convenient for them to stay back now and attend both weddings rather than come back weeks later. Ayaan had got in touch with his friend, Aman who was a wedding planner. Aman had agreed to plan the wedding once he returned to India from a trip to Europe.

Two weeks later Ayaan was standing in front of the mirror in a white  and maroon sherwani, examining his reflection.
"nerveous much?" Aman asked
"not much...you had everything planned perfectly, I'm sure it'll go smoothly today as well," Ayaan said
"you and Rohit suck...dudes both of you missed out on a bachelor party...we were chilling at your place with JP instead of partying," Rohan said incredulously

It was a big fat Indian wedding with the usual Hindu traditions, haldi, mehendi, sangeet ceremonies had all taken place and today was the wedding.  Sanya's parent's acted as his parents in all the rituals.

Aman:

Rohan, Aman (who was very much like Rohan), Rohit, Sanya, Sameer, Anya were all doing an unique barati dance.
"arre yaar sab teekh se naacho...stop bringing shame to my walk of dance," Aman said loudly referring to the isle he'd had arranged there for barati's to dance. Sanya just told him to shut up, chill and dance and started dancing with him as well as Rohit.

When Suhana was bought into the mandap Ayaan couldn't help stare, she was wearing a designer maroon lehenga, a spark in her eyes and a smile that couldn't be matched by any other. They flirted with each other with their eyes doing all the talking.
"besharmon ki tarah naina ladha rahe ho, dono ko sharam nahin ati," Nisha whispered in Suhana's ear who with great difficulty refrained from laughing out very loudly and turned pink, giving her the impression of a perfect blushing bride.
They got up for the pheres with Ayaan taking Suhana's hand, they made promises and then he put a mangalsutra on and applied sindoor sealing their bond for a lifetime.
Suhana was tearful during her bidaai, she was upset but also elated, the man of her dreams was no longer just a dream , he was hers forever...
Suhana and Ayaan had just walked into their bedroom after completion of all the rituals. Ayaan's bedroom was decorated with candles and flower petals, they just took it all in for a minute. Both were lost for words and just stood there looking at each other and then held hands and mutually lent in to share their first kiss as a married couple.
"Isn't this uncomfortable?" Ayaan asked Suhana when they broke apart, he was holding her duppatta referring to the heavy lehenga.
"yes, it's killing me...but I guess it was worth it...you liked the look,"
"you  looked kaatilana," Ayaan laughed as they hugged. He swept her off her feet and took her to the dressing table. He slowly began removing her jewelry and untied her hair which was done in a fancy bun. He carried her back to the bed. They recalled their previous moments together, when they first collided, their first date which was completely wild, their hug on the beach, first kiss, love confession in the rain, marriage proposal in Goa right down to today where they tied the knot...it was like they were meant to be...forever...

Epilogue in next post!

Edited by shona. - 30 July 2012 at 6:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorTani91Siddhi_

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Epilogue

2 years later

Suhana and Ayaan had tears flowing from their eyes, tears of happiness as they gazed down at their newborn son sleeping peacefully. He was nestled in Suhana's arms and Ayaan had one arm around Suhana and the other on his son's forehead.

"He's so beautiful'he's gonna have your smile," Ayaan said softly to Suhana

"And your eyes'" Suhana said.

"And he's got your piggy nose," Ayaan smiled

"And your fluffy hair," Suhana said as Ayaan stroked the very short hair on his baby's head

"And his own cute dimples," Ayaan said. He still couldn't believe the miracle that was in Suhana's arms was his; he suddenly felt a huge sense of responsibility that he had towards this child. The happiness felt by the couple couldn't be put into words; it was the beginning of something new or rather a new chapter of something that had started long back in a hospital collision they had when they first met.

"Thank you for giving me the second miracle of my life," Ayaan said kissing Suhana's forehead, she just smiled.

There was a knock on the door, standing there were their friends, or what had become their extended family; Sanya,Rohit, Rohan and Nisha (who was sporting her new engagement ring...wedding bells were once again going to ring in the group as the last bachelor Rohan was soon to be married, he and Nisha and the group had convinced his mother and her brothers of their relationship)

"Congratulations!" Sanya said leading the group in; they all congratulated the new parents and gazed at the sleeping baby.

"aww he's so cute, he looks like Suhana," Nisha said.

"nahin, he looks more like Ayaan," Rohit said.

"he's gonna be one handsome boy when he grows up, good job he's got Uncle Rohan to go to for all his girl issues," Rohan said and they all laughed. The laughter had woken up the baby who wailed but stop after a few seconds as his mother cradled him.

"Hey have you thought of any names?" Nisha asked, placing the gifts they'd bought on the side table.

"Yes, "Suhana said, "we're still sticking to it right?" she confirmed with Ayaan who nodded.

"Guys meet Shrian Ayaan Juneja," Ayaan announced proudly.

"Oh that's a beautiful name and so unique," Sanya gushed

"What does it mean? Rohit inquired

"It means 'most blessed'" Suhana replied.

"Can I hold him?" Sanya asked. As Suhana passed him Sanya said, "Shrian come you bua!"

"Ugh what happen to maasi?" Suhana said

"baby just stick to being an Aunt, that way you're maasi and bua," Rohit said playing with Shrian who had briefly opened his eyes.

"Come on let's get a picture," Nisha said pulling out the camera. First taking picture of Shrian with Suhana and Ayaan then one by one they took individual pictures and a group picture and several pictures of just Shrian, he even gave a perfect dimpled smile in the last picture.

"Wow our Shrian is already such a poser," Suhana said as she and Ayaan held Shrian while the gang looked at all the pictures on the camera. Ayaan touched his head against Suhana and they smiled down at Shrian who was smiling in his sleep, seeing this Rohit gestured Nisha to capture the moment. It was a Kodak moment for the now complete Juneja family.

Finally done

Special thanks and hugs to my 2 pagaals Chandz and Vipu!Hug for ur lambe lambe essays and Chandz for ur amazing HarshIni creations which I promote here

and a big thanks to all everyone else who reads n comments here Hug

ShonaEmbarrassed

Edited by shona. - 30 July 2012 at 6:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashavi_ProcrastinatorTani91Siddhi_

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I read this last night and for some reason forgot to add commentsTongue

aww man its overCry but its not really over for us three *wink wink*Smile I really ejoyed reading this FF yaar...I'm so glad we got to share our paagalpan with this and going crazy over the story and the characters...with our dream cast togetherTongue

The Epilougue toh I've already read before and you know how I feel about thatDay Dreaming simply fab job...cant wait for your next one (whichever it is...doesnt have to be HarshIni)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona._Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I read this last night and for some reason forgot to add commentsTongue

aww man its overCry but its not really over for us three *wink wink*Smile I really ejoyed reading this FF yaar...I'm so glad we got to share our paagalpan with this and going crazy over the story and the characters...with our dream cast togetherTongue

The Epilougue toh I've already read before and you know how I feel about thatDay Dreaming simply fab job...cant wait for your next one (whichever it is...doesnt have to be HarshIni)

Thank u ChandzHug

glad u enjoyed it n im glad i went ahead with this pagaal idea n wrote this

n thanks...epilogue is inspired by u n Vipu

as for next one...seriously dont wanna write anymore but if i do u n Vipu will be first to know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorTani91

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I know super-duper-maha-mega late in commenting..SORRY jiOuchTongue

ohh no...this was THE END Cry
but I LOVED the ending...This FF of urs will always be close to my heart as it gave rise to a new HarshIni besharmi leagueEmbarrassedTongue

SuYaan were always a treatDay Dreaming but the thing that made this FF more spcl was the bond b/w Ayaan-Rohan-Rohit-Sanya-Suhana...PERFECT best friends & Nisha's arrival made the grp more AWESOMEBig smile

I'll miss reading it...
though i know u'll keep on showering OSes on me & Chandni diLOL
Thank You for writing this FFHug

You're  FAB writer : "THIS IS IT"Thumbs Up
standing ovationClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Go to top