Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 58)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Another good one..Loved the way Riddi made suhana parents believable she is ayesha... SuYaan PachUp is nice ...  Wow crackling dialgoue of Riddhi-Dhruv banter about Airtel ROFL

Goa Trip to SuYaan and precap suhana telling her parents the truth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona._Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Another good one..Loved the way Riddi made suhana parents believable she is ayesha... SuYaan PachUp is nice ...  Wow crackling dialgoue of Riddhi-Dhruv banter about Airtel ROFL

Goa Trip to SuYaan and precap suhana telling her parents the truth...

thank u Abhi!
lol glad u liked that small dhruv-riddhi banter

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_1

First of all im extremely sory for nt replying to ur ff was stuck in examzUnhappy n second just loved ur story till date i hope ayaan gets approved by suhanaz parentz...Big smile

hey its okSmile n thx for finding time to read n comment now
im glad u liked the story so far

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Chandni di ke reserve karne se kuchh ni hota...comment toh mera hi 1st haiTongue

Sanya-Riddhi : Kamaal ki kudiyaan!!Clap LOL koi doubt that kyaLOL
Riddhi is so confident jhooth bolne meiLOL

I loved Sanya-Suhana's part...Sanya is seriously a true friend...i love how she always explains things to both Ayaan & SuhanaEmbarrassed she's a child in her own way but mostly plays the amma to the group esp to Ayaan and Suhana

SuYaan ka PATCH UPDay Dreaming
It was tooo cute...Suhana's dialogue:-"I let you go once, I won't let you go again," is Blushing
and the part where she explains him how she wants them to be in the place of Sanya-Rohit one day...AwwieDay Dreaming

hahaha J.P saw them when they were about to kissROFL
ThankGod iske aage kuchh ni hua...warna he wud have faintedLOL LOL sach mein!

PRECAP: hailaSleepy
I hope Suhana ke parents like Ayaan...aur fir chatt mangni[engagement]..patt byaah[wedding]TongueLOL

hehe wait n watchSmile

Thank u VipuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

reservedTongue

EDIT- chotu sa comment sorry cant write much its okHug

Riddhi rocks...I literally laughed for like 5 minutes staright at the small Riddhi-Dhruv banter about AirtelROFL Hehe glad u liked that part

WOOOHO Goa trip is comingDancing and of course SuYan making upDay Dreaming made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

yup trip to Goa up next

_Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Part 24

The following day Suhana's parents arrived back to her flat at 11 in the morning. Her father sat down with her.

"So Sunshine, what's up...what do you want to confess to us," He asked.

"How do you know I want to confess something?"

"Suhana it's so easy to read your face'come on tell me what's up,"

"I will'I'm just waiting for them to arrive'" Suhana gulped, she was getting nervous by the minute.

"For who to arrive?" Mrs Bajpai asked just as the doorbell rang and Suhana went to receive it. She came back accompanied by Ayaan, Sanya, Rohan, Dhruv and Riddhi.

"Mumma, Papa you guys already guessed I'm gonna confess something'and here it is' this is Ayesha'I mean Ayaan who I've been calling Ayesha all this time to you guys'who you met yesterday is Riddhi, Sanya's nanad'me and Ayaan '" Suhana said to her parents not finishing the sentence so Ayaan took it from there.

"What she's trying to say is we love each other and are in a relationship," Ayaan said confidently. Suhana's parents looked slightly stunned but recovered well to look at Suhana questioningly to elaborate.

"I'm sorry I lied to you'I just didn't know how you guys would react'I was scared you won't approve of our relationship or something, I cannot chose between you guys and him," Suhana said.

"You love each other? Suhana you love this boy enough to lie to us?" Mr. Bajpai asked.

"Papa I'm sorry, I just'I didn't think I'd have to tell you about Ayaan like this'but he refused to speak to me if I didn't tell you guys about us," Suhana said, tears were welling up in her eyes and Ayaan reflexively held her hand. Rohit had strictly advised him to avoid physical contact with Suhana, it wouldn't set the right impression according to him.

"Sir, I love Suhana and we are serious so I wouldn't want to lie to you, neither would I want her to go against you for me,"

"So what do you want from us?" Mr Bajpai asked still stern

"Just your approval,"

"Look Mr. Ayaan, app bade log hai, we don't match your status, we're ordinary middle-class people'things like courtship don't go down well in our society'people won't look at my daughter in the same way and I can't stand people thinking negatively of Suhana,"

"Just call me Ayaan," Ayaan said, "and I understand where you are coming from, I do see me and Suhana married one day, I wouldn't leave her because this is not a fling for us, we are serious'as for status and all that, frankly speaking I don't care about such things and my parents were my only family and they expired 3 years ago, from my side no one will care what social class any girl I'm with is'"

After more convincing from Ayaan, Suhana and their friends Mr Bajpai turned to his wife. She knew he was asking for her opinion.

"manne chokro pasand che, Suhana ne aana thi handsome and samajdar chokro nay mal le" (I like this boy, Suhana won't find a more handsome and sensible boy than him) Mrs Bajpai said smiling. Suhana smiled, she knew the battle was now won.

"Well if you two are so sure then who am I to object" Mr Bajpai said referring to Suhana and her mother. Suhana went up to her father and hugged him.

"Ayaan just remember'I don't want the courtship to last years, I'd rather you gave your relationship a name before people started pointing fingers," Mr Bajpai said.

"Yes I understand," Ayaan said, extremely pleased to have won Suhana's parents over,

They took Suhana's parent permission for the Goa trip as well. Later when everyone had left Suhana was lying with her head in her mother's lap and smiling.

"mumma apko sach mein Ayaan pasand hai?" Suhana asked

"haan'aur mujhe paata pehle se he tha ki tumhari Ayesha koi ladka hai," her mother said stroking Suhana's hair.

"kaise?" Suhana asked

"Phone pe tumne jab pehli baar Ayaa-esha bola tha usse paata chal gaya tha'par mujhe tujh pe bharosa tha aur aaj tunne usse toda nahin'Ayaan seems perfect for my little Sunshine,"

"He is perfect'the perfect gentleman, dedicated businessman, selfless human being, the bestest friend and a passionate love'.he turns into everything I need him to be before I ask for it'when I'm with him I feel safe'complete" Suhana said so happy to share this with her mum

"You love him,"

"More than I'll ever be able to tell him," Suhana replied

"in that case you won't have to tell him, he'll already know," her mother replied, "that's how it is in love,"

By the weekend Suhana's parents left for home in Ahemdabad.

The following Wednesday Ayaan was in his cabin with Nisha when Rohan walked in.

"Boss what time we leaving on Friday?" Rohan asked.

"9pm'should reach Goa by 9am, as there are 7 of us; Rohit and I were wondering whether to just take his SUV and my Audi'Sanya and Suhana don't care how we get there as long as we get to Goa,"

"Women," Rohan rolled his eyes. Nisha was about to respond to this but her phone rang. It was her brother.

"hi bhai," Nisha said. Ayaan and Rohan noticed her look worried as conversation carried on, "nahin bhai aap Mumbai nahin aa sakte'I mean aa sakte hain but mein out of town jaa rahi hoon'you know office ke kaam se," Nisha lied as Ayaan and Rohan looked on.

"aww it's such a shame, mein Friday raat ko ja rahi hoon'Goa'humari nayi ad ka shoot wahan ho raha hai'apko yakeen nahin toh mere boss se baat kijiye" Nisha lied, "app tension mat lo, mein jald hi Banglore aaungi visit ke liye'yes..Ok'haan pepper spray saath mein hai, nahin mujhe body guard ki zaroorat nahin'ok'yes'ok bye," Nisha ended the conversation. Ayaan and Rohan gave her a questioning look.

"I needed an excuse to put him off'my brother can't see the way I live in Mumbai'I'll just go off somewhere on my own, Panchgini or something for the weekend he's in Mumbai'I just said Goa like that as you guys were talking about it and the name was on top of my head" Nisha explained. A small part of Rohan wished Nisha was actually coming to Goa.

"Nish, why don't you come Goa with us'I mean Sanya, Suhana and Riddhi will be there, and you have your pepper spray so you don't need to worry," Ayaan smiled

"me? How can I'I mean it's all your close friends'I don't even know them, I just know you guys, what will they all think?" Nisha said.

"Honestly they won't mind, they'd love the idea, Sanya would definitely want to meet you, please join us," Ayaan insisted. Nisha was still hesitant.

Rohan had an idea, "tumhe tumhare darling Virat Kohli ki kasaam," he smirked

"That's cheating," Nisha scowled

"Just say yes, believe me you'll never have had the amount of fun you'll have this weekend with us," Rohan said. Nisha finally agreed

Friday evening after finishing work and whatever else all of them needed to do, they were packed and ready to leave. Ayaan picked up Suhana, then Rohan, then Nisha and joined Rohit, Sanya, Riddhi and Dhruv, who were both engaged in banter.

Rohan introduced Nisha to everyone and as expected they all gelled well and Sanya gave her the trademark Sanya hug.

The gang was on the road, windows rolled down blasting their current favourite tracks singing along.

"Chadi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Khatti meethi baatein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi

Ladkhadane lagi mushkurane lagi

Bewajah har jagah aane jaane lagi
Tu mujhe main tujhe
Jo bhi ho dil mein woh khul ke bataane lagi

Chadi mujhe yaari teri aisi

Jaise daaru desi
Khatti meethi baatein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi"

Sanya and Rohit noticed from car windows that Ayaan was singing, for the first time in a long while in front of them, they feared going Goa might bring back his bad memories but it looked like this is exactly what he needed, a chance to make new memories this time with Suhana.

Rohan and Nisha seemed to be having fun in the back seat trying to do a little dance step along with the song.

I'm no VM maker but tried my hand at that

made a HarshIni one on Pareshaan and a VM on HarshIni, SaRun and KryAn on Daaru Desi

plz do check out n leave ur feedback :)

Edited by shona. - 11 July 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aksneeAshaviabhi786Siddhi_Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
leaving chotu sa comment again since helping dad with something

SuYan's confrontation scene with parents although not a confrontation one...hehehe I loved it, could imagine Mr Bajpayee all stern and mean but then warming up to him...it would be fun to see some scenes like he tries to stop SuYaan from romancing or something like a comedy type sceneROFL. and YAY Mumma saying Guju <3Approve also her convo with Suhana was too cute

Rohan-Nisha-Ayaan convo was cute and funny as well

Daaru Desi PartyDancing

VMs ka toh you know how I feelTongue

shona.

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Sona.. Nice going.. Mr.. bajpai agreeing on SUYaan's relationship is good..Nisha joining and her phone call with brother is superb... Goa trip going to be interesting...

Go to top