Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 54)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

wedding guests?? KS AND APKParty

yup Sanya and Rohit's siblings respectively

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Part 20

***********************************************************************************

"what the hell was all that about," Ayaan said as Rohan walked into his cabin clutching a stitch in his stomach from all the laughing.

"bro you're Mumbai's 7th most eligible bachelor according to Mumbai Daily and the most accessible as you don't have bodyguards surrounding you all the time...they want their daughters married to you and then brag about it," Rohan replied as Ayaan sneezed.

"kya nayi musibat hai" Ayaan said checking his schedule, he didn't have any meetings today, but had to prepare for a meeting tomorrow. He sneezed again. Rohan passed him the tissue box.

"why do you get wet in the rain when you know you'll get a cold the next day, you do it ever year," Rohan said.

"this year was more special..." Ayaan said thinking of Suhana dancing in the rain, the feel of her lips on his and her "Ayaan I love you" whisper still ringing in his ears

Rohan clicked his fingers to break Ayaan's trance, "kaunsa 'Suhana' sapna dekh rahe ho?" Rohan asked emphasizing Suhana. But Ayaan sneezed again before he could reply.

"you know you're going home," Rohan said shutting Ayaan's laptop down

"Rohan what are you doing, I have a meeting tomorrow I need to prepare," Ayaan argued but Rohan had already packed all the things Ayaan had unpacked when he arrived.

"you are going home, I'll tell JP to call your doctor to your house, take a break Boss, as for the meeting it's an internal meeting so it's ok," Rohan pulled Ayaan off his chair and sent him out.
Ayaan tried to argue but in vain so gave up and headed back into the car park which was now an aunty-free zone.
He decided to check up on Suhana seeing as she also got drenched like he had but she didn't pick up her phone, then  he remembered she had night shifts today and tomorrow so she was most likely sleeping right now but still text her to ask her if she was ok and going work.

"JP! JP!," Ayaan shouted for JP on arriving at home, "lunch mein  mere liye pasta bana dena," Ayaan headed for his room. He collapsed on the bed almost instantly falling asleep. When he opened his eyes a couple of hours later he smiled, Suhana was sitting at his bedside dressed casually in jeans and blue top.

"how you feeling?" Suhana asked.

"fine...what are you doing here?...I swear I didn't send you anything expensive this time either" Ayaan said sitting up

Suhana gave a small laugh, "I know" then she added,"Ayaan do you ever dress appropriately for bed? why are you wearing a suit?"

That's when Ayaan realised he'd fallen asleep in his office clothes. Suhana had taken hold of his wrist and seemed to be checking his pulse.

"what are you doing?" Ayaan asked, then realized she was checking his health, she shoved a thermometer in his mouth to check his  temperature, "I'm absolutely fine," Ayaan insisted

"nope...you have a cold and a slight temperature so you're going to have the medicines and then lunch and then rest," Suhana said giving him medicines. JP came in with a tray holding lunch for both Suhana and Ayaan.

"yuck tomato soup, JP you know I don't like this," Ayaan said

"haan par Suhana didi ne kaha ke ye apke liye acha hoga," JP said.

"JP app aaj chutti le lo...apke Ayaan bhaiya ko aaj mere hawale kardo" Suhana said. JP looked taken aback.

"le lo chutti...ye karate champion hai, aise nahin toh waise apni baat mana le gi," Ayaan said and JP left for home.

"so Mr Juneja app kaunsa soup lenge?" Suhana asked as Ayaan got out of the bed. He went up to her, placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"kyun app banayengi?" Ayaan said as Suhana placed her hands on his shoulders

"HUM dono banayengi," Suhana said smiling and Ayaan laughed.

"I cant cook! I don't even know what half the vegetables are called...you've even sent JP away...come on let's get some take away,"

Suhana was in the kitchen cutting up vegetables when Ayaan came down to the kitchen now casually dressed. Suhana had her back to him so he hugged her from behind.

"do you really have to do this...can't we just get take away," Ayaan whispered into her hair

"yes...you need some home food and rest," Suhana said, loving the way his arms were wrapped around her.

************************************************************************************

The gang decided to have dinner at Ayaan's place as Suhana wouldn't let him eat outside food. First to arrive was Sanya, she looked flustered.

Suhana hugged her while Ayaan asked ,"what's up San?"

"alot...first I'm having trouble writing this article that's due to day after tomorrow, then we need to plan the engagement ceremony party and the wedding, both families want to make it into a big fat Indian wedding but me and Rohit want to keep it simple church wedding like we always planned, we don't know how to explain to the families..." Sanya went on at top speed pulling out her diary and making notes.

Ayaan and Suhana sat on either side of her and reassured her everything will run smoothly and she'll get the wedding of her choice. Suhana and Ayaan hugged Sanya from each side just as Rohan and Rohit entered.

"sorry to disturb the threesome," Rohan said.

"San I have good news, Dhruv is coming on Monday," Rohit said. This immediately bought a smile to Sanya face.

Dhruv:

Dhruv is Sanya's older brother. After obtaining a degree in Economics from the London School of Economics Dhruv began working as a stock broker in London. He's a straight forward guy who's always approved of Sanya and Rohit's relationship. He always makes sure Sanya gets her way. Dhruv was very good at persuading his parents and getting what he wanted.

"bhai is coming! Yes!! now everything will be either Sanya's way or the high way!"  Sanya said mood immediately lifting.

"never thought planning a wedding will be so stressful," Rohit said as the group were having dinner

"Dude, take my advice and elope and get married...come back after a long honeymoon I'm sure uncle aunty tumhe maaf kar denge," Rohan said, "that's what I'll do when time comes,"

"you'll elope when you find a girl to elope with, and I doubt kisi ladki ka dimag itna kharab hai ke woh tere saath elope kare," Ayaan said

"whatever, tumhara set hai aur tujhe Sweety, Pooja,Tanisha mil gayi issi liye aise keh raha hai," Rohan said

"what! who's this Sweety,Pooja and Tanisha" Suhana said.

"opps" Rohan said

ok I dont like this part but i dont want to rewrite it for third time so I'm leaving it

Edited by shona. - 14 June 2012 at 8:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aksneeAshaviabhi786_ProcrastinatorSiddhi_

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

Part 20

***********************************************************************************

updating...

eagerly waiting for the update...
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Its going Super AWESOME so farEmbarrassed
I loved Rohan-Ayaan;'s chat..haha i love the way rohan always teases Ayaan "kaunsa 'Suhana' sapna dekh rahe ho?" ROFL

aww...Ayaan thinking about last night...Good usage of picDay Dreaming

OMG...Suhana at Ayaan's place yet again..i guess JP called her up Tongue
Awwie...she's doing his check-up..he's so lucky to have a Doc as his g.fEmbarrassed

Ohh gosh...I am also beemar today like Ayaan...though i didnt drench in rain like him...but mujhe cold ho gaya hai coz of sleeping right in front of the A.CTongueLOL
Tired of sneezingOuch

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Vipu! lol im still not done with the part yet

hehe told u na im choriying that pic coz its perfect expression for Ayaan

oh get well soonHug n go to a doctor

now i need to complete the update

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I hate you...because of you I have this HUGE grin on my face and my professor is giving me weirsd looks as he's taking about Mendel and genes and what not Ouch

Anyways I read the part but will edit this with comments later Tongue

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Chandz-ROFL concentrate on lecture/class!
now im imagining u with the ron weasley smile from HBP
ROFL

Tani91

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Ayaan itna romantic ho gaya hai...I am lovin itBlushing

Loved Suhan's idea of get together so tha Ayaan doesnt eat outside.
Dhruv ka intro is JHAKAAS...I am waiting for his entry now!

OMFG...the last part where Suhana is angry after litsening to the names of various girls...hahaha...Jealous!!!
Dying to read Ayaan's clarification in the next partEmbarrassed

Keep RockingWink

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 14 June 2012 at 10:14pm

shona.

Go to top