Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 51)

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
She came up to him and took his hand for a dance, his other hand was on her waist the next moment. They was dancing to no music yet they seemed to be following the same beat.
Suhana was gazing into Ayaan's eyes when it thundered again yet she didn't flinch, she had no reason to fear because she knew the hands she was in wouldn't ever let her get hurt, how can someone be so selfless? she thought.

How can u be so AMAZING Shona...Mona..Tona??

I am truly..madly...deeply in love with SuYaan and ur way of writing...This part made is like the BEST till now in this part...and I am imagining itDay Dreaming
Iske baad CONFESSION...i am curious,excited and madly waiting for itBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Ok so i couldnt control & ended up reading what u wrote...LOL

Gosh...I love Alekh...he's inspired by all the cute kid patients from DMG
SuYaan our Prince-Princess gave him a good night kiss...the scene overall touched my heart..it was ULTRA-CUTEHeart glad u liked that part
i loved how they were talkin indirectly to each other...thanks to alekh..he made the scene even more CUTEREmbarrassed

AND...AND AND...SuYaan heading towards Suhana's flat...all alone...umm..."hum tum ek flat mein band hon aur chabi kho jaaye"Day Dreaming
Waiting to read  moere...super excited for the confession!!Dancing

She came up to him and took his hand for a dance, his other hand was on her waist the next moment. They was dancing to no music yet they seemed to be following the same beat.
Suhana was gazing into Ayaan's eyes when it thundered again yet she didn't flinch, she had no reason to fear because she knew the hands she was in wouldn't ever let her get hurt, how can someone be so selfless? she thought.

How can u be so AMAZING Shona...Mona..Tona?? thank u! Hugim glad u liked that part coz honest spent forever thinking wat to write for them

I am truly..madly...deeply in love with SuYaan and ur way of writing...This part made is like the BEST till now in this part...and I am imagining itDay Dreaming lol i just want a bloody HarshIni rain scene so write one in all HarshIni FFs...Im superhappy that u liked this part!
Iske baad CONFESSION...i am curious,excited and madly waiting for itBlushingits nothing major...just simple like all other things SuYaan

Thank u VipuHugfor reading n sorry i update small portions at a time so u end up commenting like 3 times! LOL

_Procrastinator

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
LOL...i love commenting on ur FF...jitna comment karo kam haiTongue

OMFG...finally they CONFESSEDBlushing & moreover Suhana was the one who kissed AyaanBlushing
This was the most awaited KISS and it was so damn SWEET & PURE...I am completely mesmerised by their chemistry in ur FF...imagine HarshIni when they actually happenDay Dreaming

To be really honest i didnt bothe to pay attention that whats going on in Rohan's lifeLOL
but yeah he & Nisha are like AMAZING..always remind me of KryAn offcsreenWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.Tani91

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

LOL...i love commenting on ur FF...jitna comment karo kam haiTongue lol n i like reading all ur commentsHug

OMFG...finally they CONFESSEDBlushing & moreover Suhana was the one who kissed AyaanBlushing
hehe she's not the sharmili bahu type

This was the most awaited KISS and it was so damn SWEET & PURE...I am completely mesmerised by their chemistry in ur FF lol its not even onscreen just written...imagine HarshIni when they actually happenDay Dreaming

To be really honest i didnt bothe to pay attention that whats going on in Rohan's lifeLOL
but yeah he & Nisha are like AMAZING..always remind me of KryAn offcsreenWink
haha i think no one cares wat happens to them but dont wanna ignore them...their's will be office romance

btw im chori-ing Ragz from ur dabba! if thats ok

Edited by shona. - 08 June 2012 at 9:13am

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I have no words...these will explain my feelings perfectly no essays just this

I seriously was reminded of RoMione when I read the partDay Dreaming

shona._Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLChandz love ur tumblr reactions as much as the essaysHug
this has to be the best one

ROFLROFL

glad u liked the part...wasnt gonna update til like next week but then u made the sig so did the update today!

lol where did ron-hermione come from?LOL

Edited by shona. - 08 June 2012 at 3:01pm

_ProcrastinatorTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Hahaha then I'll keep making more if that means faster updates Tongue

RoMione Day Dreaming You know I'm a Harmony and RoMione shipper and when I was reading that part I was like this reminds me of RoMione of how spontaneous it was like remember after they got rid of the Horcrux and they stood there for a second and en kissed...lol I dunno it reminded me of that PLUS they're drenched so are SuYaan that's why ROFL

Rohan-Nisha lol I glanced at their part I was too lost in SuYaan but I loved the cricket comment lolROFL

Edited by Tani91 - 08 June 2012 at 5:06pm

_Procrastinator

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Shona superb confession FF... The way you showed the confession partiiculary during  rain  is excellent...

Loved aayaan comming to pickup and Suyaan helping Alek to eat and have medicines...

It was so romanctic of Suyaan enjoying rain and Ayaan expressing his love .. The way suhana kissed and told ILU is superb.

Loved the Barish images of Suyaan ... Would really love to see Rags and Harshad really work together...

shona._Procrastinator

Go to top