Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 41)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

Originally posted by Tani91

Reserved hahahahaha beat you siham ROFL
Shocked CHANDZ Cry 

Im jst PISSED OFFF right nowww I was like once againnn !!!! Dancing 
and then saw ur com Dead U killed meee this is unfairrr couldnt u have wait !!!!!!!!!!!  CHADZ u r going to pay fr that !LOLLOLLOL

ABT the part!! chandz u may have stole my place but im first to comment  Tongue LOL we have a new winner this timeLOL

IM LOVING THE BEGINING !!!!! Rhit and sanya are so cute !!!! the i love you and i trust you more than i trust myself was AWESOME Embarrassed glad u liked that part
U chose KD Cry u did not choose me ROFL Im kidding i like her and she is Sara khan best friend after all LOLBig smileTongue and Parul's friend ! LOL And man she is fearlesss that's why she slapped ROHAN ROFL IM LOVING HER CARACTER LOL i'd plan to have KryAn in my FF since i ended the last one
onli onli such a Dabang ladki can hav an impact on Rohan

and Alekhhh how strange just like sadhna's husband in Bidaai (sadhna played by SARA KHAN!)ROFL Coincidence or not ? LOL whatever that's so sweeet Ayaan is paying fr him and he is Suhana first patient new Connection fr the couple LOL Im loving it so far LOL name was a coincidence...n he was Suhana's patient first but wen Ayaan realized his parents cant afford immediate surgery Ayaan decided to pay for it

MAMAMIAAA is it reall the way he proposed IM DEAD that just amazing and the rain reminded me of One tree hill naley their fist kiss and then they always enjoyed it whenever they fought to pacify the other they used rain well sometime it was not rain LOL LOL and the way she said i dnt need any ring to show the world im yours and he said can we say "ido" nooo i want to see u in a TUX that was so cute i love ROHIT and sanya
glad u liked it...dunno how Ayaan will beat that n propose in a more romantic way

the scene between alekh and sanya was super duper cute ayan as rajkumar and suhana as a rajkumari so sweeettt seeing the chemistry this kid has wid HC inspired me to write more of him with SuYaan

THE SLAP WAS WAOOO u thught she would have slapped him because he woud have flirt with her or try something crazy with her but never expected a slap fr a cricket player ROFL LOL  LOL i sed she has something similar to me wich is this! i'd do the sme for ViratLOL
and rohan here saying "wao kya thappad " LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Not exactly love but he's not the type to care much if a girl slapped him or not...he's in awe that a girl can be so fierce n dabangLOL

Loved it waiting fr the next one LOL i so want a break for a week with no writing but so excited to write start of Rohan's lovestory, RoSan marriage preps n SuYaan bonding that i'll probably update tomorrow

MY LONGEST COMMENT LOLLOLLOL on every FF i read till now Thank u Siham...i love the essays Vipu n Chandz write it puts a massive smile on my face and so did ur lamba sa commentHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-lover

Ashavi Goldie
Ashavi
Ashavi

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
its quite exciting...update sooon...its really nice...if only some1 had made serials with such simple plots...its so adorable cute story...

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashavi

its quite exciting...update sooon...its really nice...if only some1 had made serials with such simple plots...its so adorable cute story...

Hey Ashavi

Thanks for reading n commenting

I'm glad u liked it...lol serials cant be like this they wudnt get trps

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

Originally posted by SiRul

Shocked CHANDZ Cry 

Im jst PISSED OFFF right nowww I was like once againnn !!!! Dancing 
and then saw ur com Dead U killed meee this is unfairrr couldnt u have wait !!!!!!!!!!!  CHADZ u r going to pay fr that !LOLLOLLOL

ABT the part!! chandz u may have stole my place but im first to comment  Tongue LOL we have a new winner this timeLOL

IM LOVING THE BEGINING !!!!! Rhit and sanya are so cute !!!! the i love you and i trust you more than i trust myself was AWESOME Embarrassed glad u liked that part
U chose KD Cry u did not choose me ROFL Im kidding i like her and she is Sara khan best friend after all LOLBig smileTongue and Parul's friend ! LOL And man she is fearlesss that's why she slapped ROHAN ROFL IM LOVING HER CARACTER LOL i'd plan to have KryAn in my FF since i ended the last one
onli onli such a Dabang ladki can hav an impact on Rohan

and Alekhhh how strange just like sadhna's husband in Bidaai (sadhna played by SARA KHAN!)ROFL Coincidence or not ? LOL whatever that's so sweeet Ayaan is paying fr him and he is Suhana first patient new Connection fr the couple LOL Im loving it so far LOL name was a coincidence...n he was Suhana's patient first but wen Ayaan realized his parents cant afford immediate surgery Ayaan decided to pay for it

MAMAMIAAA is it reall the way he proposed IM DEAD that just amazing and the rain reminded me of One tree hill naley their fist kiss and then they always enjoyed it whenever they fought to pacify the other they used rain well sometime it was not rain LOL LOL and the way she said i dnt need any ring to show the world im yours and he said can we say "ido" nooo i want to see u in a TUX that was so cute i love ROHIT and sanya
glad u liked it...dunno how Ayaan will beat that n propose in a more romantic way

the scene between alekh and sanya was super duper cute ayan as rajkumar and suhana as a rajkumari so sweeettt seeing the chemistry this kid has wid HC inspired me to write more of him with SuYaan

THE SLAP WAS WAOOO u thught she would have slapped him because he woud have flirt with her or try something crazy with her but never expected a slap fr a cricket player ROFL LOL  LOL i sed she has something similar to me wich is this! i'd do the sme for ViratLOL
and rohan here saying "wao kya thappad " LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Not exactly love but he's not the type to care much if a girl slapped him or not...he's in awe that a girl can be so fierce n dabangLOL

Loved it waiting fr the next one LOL i so want a break for a week with no writing but so excited to write start of Rohan's lovestory, RoSan marriage preps n SuYaan bonding that i'll probably update tomorrow

MY LONGEST COMMENT LOLLOLLOL on every FF i read till now Thank u Siham...i love the essays Vipu n Chandz write it puts a massive smile on my face and so did ur lamba sa commentHugHugHug
LOLLOLLOL Okkk i will never insult any cricketer in front of youu im too scared right now !!!! LOLLOLLOL 

u r exited their weeding prep rohan and nisha relation and suhayan bonding and im exited to read all that !!!!

Im glad u liked my essay LOL
Psss CONGRATS FR BECOMING a coolbie or u were already ? O_o'

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Siham-lol dont insult any of the Indian ones...I've this odd thing to defend them esp Virat!

lol i've been a coolbie for 2-3years now but thx anyway

HaRul-lover

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Updated my commentParty

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

EDIT
First of all YAY MY Cutie pie KrystuPartyand funniest thing is she hates cricketROFL LOL ironically i only found that out the day before i wrote the update...but hey she cheers Mumbai Indians though she dunno whyLOL
n yh finalized Krystle since last part of blast from the past
OK so I am reading the update on my iPhone simultaneously typing this on my iPadTongue

Rohit -Sanya proposal OMFG Its sooo cute and sweet and romanticDay Dreaming just loved it and their simply lines, I loved that you didn't make it sappy and fily and kept it simpleDay Dreaming glad u liked it...this is as filmy as it'll get in this FF

Suhana-Alekh moment...awwie I'm already in love with Yash(Krrish's real name) he doesn't say anything in the show but he makes an impact and I'm imagining his sweetie pie voice aski those questions to Suhana and Suhana feeding him and all SOOO cute and once again Raabta conncectionDay Dreaming will write a scene on all three (SuYaan n alekh) soon

OMFG Nisha slapping RohanROFL HAHAHAHA ok I know how big of a Virat phanki you are so I imagine that you would do the same if someone insulted him in the wayROFL Zor ka jhatka lol onli such a jatka wud leave a lasting impression on Rohan
haha i sed it naa...me n Nisha have one thing in common which is our Virat pagaalpanLOL

Thanks Chandz Hug
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
update time 

Tani91

Go to top