Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 38)

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Part 12

Loved Suhana-Sanya's conversation...I don know something is there that whenever i read Suhana-Sanya...Ragz & Sanz come to my mind in one go...there is no difficulty in imagining them together..
I so so wish that they work together some dayEmbarrassed

I loved how Suhana hugged Sanya & Sanya like a true frnd of Ayaan assured Suhana that "he IS the guy for her...& it isnt a dream"Day Dreaming

Suhana cooked food for Mr.Shy Juneja...awwwEmbarrassed
This Suhana is a bit different from the SGP Suhana as that Suhana didnt know how to cook food...i can never forget the epis where she cooked rotis & then chicken dumplings for IshaanROFLLOL

Rohan-Ayaan chat was LOVELY as usual..I love Rohan's one liners...in this part the best one was :- "argh I can barely take Rohit being a romantic hero all the time...not you too! please dude!"LOL

hahahaha...the last where Rohit asks Sanya: "baby tum kab kadi bana rahi ho?" 
...LOL...Sanya's answer was so apt..

I love how Suhana is so comfotable with Ayaan & his friends.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.HaRul-lover

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Part 13

Awww...it is OFFICIAL now that SuYaan are datingDay Dreaming
This part was so so AWESOME...I love SuYaan's innocent romanceEmbarrassed

Hahaha...50 inch 3D TVLOL...Suhana kya..main hoti toh main bhi shocked reh jaati...
par kya karein ye cricket deewane aise hi hote hain [pointing towards uTongue]

"I have more pairs of shoes that my girlfriend" 
Can i just pull Ayaan's cheeks here?Embarrassed...Hayyyee..he called her his GIRLFRIEND...pehli baarDay Dreaming

LOL...Ayaan ka namkaran ho gaya to AyeshaLOL
I love this nameWink

Chandni di recommended the most apropriate gif...this exactly wud have been their expressionEmbarrassed

"dude my mum is open minded but I've been in this city for 2-3 weeks only and saying I have a boyfriend already will send her into panic land so you're Ayesha for the time being,"

Aww...Suhana ki explanation is fully justified..I think she should tell her mom about Ayaan slowly n steadilyBig smile

"yes I don't pay you enough but hope this makes up for it to some extent," she said and as Ayaan looked around at her she hugged him.

Hayyye...I AM GONEBlushingBlushing
SuYaan's first hugDay Dreaming

Suhana paid him very well...I imagined it literally...waise bhi I've always loved the way Suhana used to hug Ishaan in SGP...

This one was really special for us SuYaan fanaticsBlushing

"I'm still underpaid," Ayaan breathed into her hair
MAAR DAALADay Dreaming

Precap sounds really funny...just cant wait to read Rohit ko thappad Sanya ne kyun maaraLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.HaRul-lover

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

EDIT

HEHEHEEH "who has an office with a 50 inch 3D TV" I can so imagine a Suhana type OMG expression on her faceROFL LOL yes it's OMG for her...she obviously doesnt know he has a 65 inch one at home...personal cinemas systemLOL
lol and you being the cricket phanki had to bring in IPL too ehTongueLOL fulltoo cricket pankhi that i am obviously it was gonna be here...i'll probably sneak Virat in here somehow as wellLOL

Juneja airllines lol that so sounds like something Tacker would say and pen throwing, *sigh* we need to have a hotties FC with BS,HC,KT nowDay Dreaming we would be the most paagal CC if that happensTongue my fav 3 hotties at the moment!
Day Dreaming

"
it was as though an angel had walked into her life in his form to ensure she had no difficulties in this city"

^this line made me Embarrassed awwie I LOVE Ayaan, he needs to be realDay Dreaming lol if onli

and this line

"I have more pairs of shoes that my girlfriend" he replied

ROFL Oh Gosh that cracked me up

i was LMAO writing that bit

"what's wrong with Ayesha...mumma ko naam pasand aya," Suhana teased

"unhe Ayaan bhi pasand ata"

^ and this line reminded me of this expression...like COMPLETELY Perfect! so edited it n put it there
i love ur video mergings of harshini!

OMFG SUYAAN HUG *THUD*Shocked

lol love ur tumblr gif reactions! btw need to get used to it coz wen they work together u'll be seeing it on screen!
Day Dreaming

OMFG I can so imagine it...esp with HC as Raghav waala hair/stubbleDay Dreaming eee seriously OMGDay Dreaming the subtle flirting before and after was cute tooEmbarrassed its been my fav HarshIni thing i've written so far

wow itna bada sa commentApprove I was live updating as I read this so heheheheTongue
lol then i take u liked this part a lot! hehe

thank u Chandz! for bada sa comment and for getting me to join this pagaalpan with ur sigs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Shona good going... So suhana had visited his office and liked the way Ayaan is helping to find the new flat and shifting her luggage..  thank u Abhi!

Suhana saying Ayeesha and Ayaan is not impressed, as he didn't liked the name... but suhana saying mom liked it and laughing Ayeesha ji...ROFL

Love the sequence of suhana hugging Ayaan...Day Dreaming
thx glad u liked it

So Ayaan is going to propose...
Big smile nope Ayaan wont propose yet...Rohit's going to propose to Sanya first

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Part 12

Loved Suhana-Sanya's conversation...I don know something is there that whenever i read Suhana-Sanya...Ragz & Sanz come to my mind in one go...there is no difficulty in imagining them together..
I so so wish that they work together some dayEmbarrassed

I wanna see them two together as bff's or sisters in some show someday...love both ragz n sanz...both are hilarious offscreen n their onscreen characters suhana and khushi are fultoo crazy...so wish IPK n SGP had a crossover epi...both shows set in Delhi plus they used to air one after the other so 7:30-8:30pm for an one-off crossover epi wud have been epic...yes im still not over the fact that SGP has been over for a month nowCry

I loved how Suhana hugged Sanya & Sanya like a true frnd of Ayaan assured Suhana that "he IS the guy for her...& it isnt a dream"Day Dreaming

Suhana cooked food for Mr.Shy Juneja...awwwEmbarrassed
This Suhana is a bit different from the SGP Suhana as that Suhana didnt know how to cook food...i can never forget the epis where she cooked rotis & then chicken dumplings for IshaanROFLLOL ROFL how can u forget her italian khichadi...but yeah trying to make her a mature n normal girl...different from suhana n bharti

Rohan-Ayaan chat was LOVELY as usual..I love Rohan's one liners...in this part the best one was :- "argh I can barely take Rohit being a romantic hero all the time...not you too! please dude!"LOL

hahahaha...the last where Rohit asks Sanya: "baby tum kab kadi bana rahi ho?" 
...LOL...Sanya's answer was so apt..

I love how Suhana is so comfotable with Ayaan & his friends.Big smile

Thank u VipuHug

_Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Part 13

Awww...it is OFFICIAL now that SuYaan are datingDay Dreaming
This part was so so AWESOME...I love SuYaan's innocent romanceEmbarrassed thanks im glad u liking it

Hahaha...50 inch 3D TVLOL...Suhana kya..main hoti toh main bhi shocked reh jaati...
par kya karein ye cricket deewane aise hi hote hain [pointing towards uTongue] lol i was watching IPK (specifically ASR) on my 50 inch 3D tv n appreciating it so bought it in hereLOL
Lol my cricket dewangi is so famous! but what to do we cricket fans are a lil fanatical abt the sport...plus this trip has significance...Rohan will find his girl there

"I have more pairs of shoes that my girlfriend" 
Can i just pull Ayaan's cheeks here?Embarrassed...Hayyyee..he called her his GIRLFRIEND...pehli baarDay Dreaming LOL sure! be warned Suhana is very possessive abt Ayaan as future parts will showLOL

LOL...Ayaan ka namkaran ho gaya to AyeshaLOL
I love this nameWink

Chandni di recommended the most apropriate gif...this exactly wud have been their expressionEmbarrassed i know its perfect!

"dude my mum is open minded but I've been in this city for 2-3 weeks only and saying I have a boyfriend already will send her into panic land so you're Ayesha for the time being,"

Aww...Suhana ki explanation is fully justified..I think she should tell her mom about Ayaan slowly n steadilyBig smile looking forward to writing Ayaan's first meeting with Suhana's parents...wud actually love to see Supriya ji with Ragz agen n HC for first time...

"yes I don't pay you enough but hope this makes up for it to some extent," she said and as Ayaan looked around at her she hugged him.

Hayyye...I AM GONEBlushingBlushing
SuYaan's first hugDay Dreaming

Suhana paid him very well...I imagined it literally...waise bhi I've always loved the way Suhana used to hug Ishaan in SGP...

This one was really special for us SuYaan fanaticsBlushing

hehe im glad u guys like this...waise get used to them hugging coz wen they work together u'll be seeing it onscreen!
Day Dreaming

"I'm still underpaid," Ayaan breathed into her hair
MAAR DAALADay Dreaming

Precap sounds really funny...just cant wait to read Rohit ko thappad Sanya ne kyun maaraLOLROFL

its Rohan who got slapped by a chick in a cricket stadium!
ROFLROFL

Thank u Vipu once agen for the comment, puts a massive smile on my face reading all ur guys comments Hug

Edited by shona. - 25 May 2012 at 4:05am

_Procrastinator

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

LOL..i made a blunderShocked
but Rohan-Rohit...ek jaisa lagta hai...toh BLUNDER toh hona hi thaTongue

I know...I cant wait for Krystle's entry now...& OMGosh..Suhana will be possessive for Ayaan...so lookin forward to their cute romanceDay Dreaming

Also waiting for the entry of Suhana's parents...i wonder whom will u take as her fatherConfused

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 25 May 2012 at 4:13am

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Vipu-I'm too lazy to go searching for names...hence recycled Suhana n Ayaan...whatever names came to mind just put them inLOL

LOL im loving her character in my head already though havent even written anything on her...she has something very similar to me in real life which leads her to slap Rohan!

also got this hilarious part planned with Rohan n Ayaan after Ayaan is named on the list of most eligible bachelors in MumbaiLOL

no idea who to take as the dad...maybe KK?

damn i'm giving away the whole story before writing it to u

Edited by shona. - 25 May 2012 at 4:20am

Go to top