Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 36)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Shona.. another interesting FF..Liked sanaya explaining the Ayaan pictures ... Liked how Suhana wanted to cook food that Ayaan likes ...Ayaan,rohan, sanaya and suhana had lunch...

Sanaya answer was funny, if she cooks food, directly goes to hospital ROFL...

Precap... Ayesha instead of ayaan.
..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Shona.. another interesting FF..Liked sanaya explaining the Ayaan pictures ... Liked how Suhana wanted to cook food that Ayaan likes ...Ayaan,rohan, sanaya and suhana had lunch...

Sanaya answer was funny, if she cooks food, directly goes to hospital ROFL...

Precap... Ayesha instead of ayaan.
..ROFL

thank u Abhi
lol she's that much a terrible cook

sakshisin Senior Member
sakshisin
sakshisin

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
sorry dear i couldnt catch up as sw sbusy...ol prts r so awesum...sanaya is super funny ...
y dont suhana nd ayan gt married nd lead deir married life as he's so alone...so v cn c hw she as gud wife nd he as gud hub
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisin

sorry dear i couldnt catch up as sw sbusy...ol prts r so awesum...sanaya is super funny ...
y dont suhana nd ayan gt married nd lead deir married life as he's so alone...so v cn c hw she as gud wife nd he as gud hub

its ok
glad u liked
lol i dont want them married so soon...maybe somewhere down the line but rite now i jus want them to be in loveEmbarrassed

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

Shona Will read it tonight in my BED :D <3
Editt
SHONAAA that was damn cute suhana cooking fr Ayaan and gujrati she is behaving like a good wife LOLWink Anddd mannn ROhit and Sanya part cracked me up Loving these twooo
and rohan ROFL I love his caracter he is  the kind of lost boy who dnt really care about love LOL AMAZINGGG PART waiting fr the next part

SIHAMLOL
glad u liked it
haha Suhana has all the traits of a gud bahu but its not required coz Ayaan has J.P
i love writing Rohan,Sanya and Rohit
glad u liked this part hopefully u'll like the next one too

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

Originally posted by SiRul

Shona Will read it tonight in my BED :D <3
Editt
SHONAAA that was damn cute suhana cooking fr Ayaan and gujrati she is behaving like a good wife LOLWink Anddd mannn ROhit and Sanya part cracked me up Loving these twooo
and rohan ROFL I love his caracter he is  the kind of lost boy who dnt really care about love LOL AMAZINGGG PART waiting fr the next part

SIHAMLOL
glad u liked it
haha Suhana has all the traits of a gud bahu but its not required coz Ayaan has J.P
i love writing Rohan,Sanya and Rohit
glad u liked this part hopefully u'll like the next one too

Shona im actually enjoying to b first to comment it was the second time Dancing Never twice without thrice !!! Hope the next time ill b first too LOL

u love writing on rohit sanya and Rohan AND im loving reading their parts ROFL
Still waiing fr the perfect match fr ROHAN (it's meee!!!! off course)LOLLOLLOL just an idea thought EmbarrassedLOL
Suhana is acting as if she knew the house and the way she refused Jp help So cute i saw her as Ayaan wife
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Rohan is so easy n fun to write n thats one character i can always imagine tacker in my head as...

lol he'll find his match in Chennai n will be revealed in next part or the one after

HaRul-lover

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Part 13

The five friends enjoyed the lunch together. After which Rohit dropped Sanya home and went back to his office, Rohan accompanied Ayaan and Suhana back to Ayaan's office.
Ayaan needed to sign papers there after which he and Suhana would go to look for flats for her.

"Welcome Suhana to the headquarters of Juneja Group of Enterprises" Rohan said grandly as Ayaan removed his shades and stood by Suhana overlooking the building.

"so what do you think?" Ayaan asked Suhana"wow..."

Suhana said then added,"I was impressed from day 1 so this doesn't make much difference,"

Ayaan chuckled,"shall we?" he said holding out his hand. Suhana assumed this was asking her permission to make their relationship official and public now and so she took his hand and smiled.

"wow," she said reading the board outside the office. It read the various services and ventures Juneja Group did.

"yeah my parents were all for spreading the risk of the business failing...more ventures mean if something fails or makes a lose we can cover for it in another area...i've started 3 ventures in the past 3 years the rest were set up by them," Ayaan explained as the glass doors were opened for them.

"Soumya has the lawyer arrived with the papers yet?" Ayaan asked

"yes Ayaan sir, papers are in the meeting room for you to sign," Soumya (Ayaan's secratary) informed

"Boss I'll wait here for the clients to come and then join you for signing the contract.

Ayaan took Suhana to his office. "Ayaan who has an office with a 50 inch 3D tv?" Suhana asked taking in the tv in the office

"oh that...usually Rohan and I watch business news or else  cricket matches on that...speaking of cricket, we as in me,Rohan and Rohit and Sanya are going Chennai tomorrow, IPL play-offs...can I invite you to join us?"

"thanks for the early notice," Suhana laughed before saying,"I can't come, Mr Juneja in case you forgot I'm a doctor and  I have patients to attend to, but you guys enjoy,"

Ayaan received a text from Rohan asking him to come to the meeting room."Suhana make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a few minutes," Ayaan said leaving.

After  the contract for the new deal was signed by both parties the clients left  leaving Ayaan and Rohan to get back to Suhana."
Boss am I good to go home now, need to pack for tomorrow" Rohan said

"yeah sure and don't be late Rohan, I'm not paying to delay the flight for you,"

"have you ever thought of Juneja Airlines...it's an awesome and profitable idea, look into it," Rohan prompted and Suhana laughed as Ayaan threw a pen at him.

"meri company mein kaam karta hai aur mujhe bankrupt karne ke ideas deta hai," Ayaan said.

"so what are we doing now?" Suhana asked

"whatever you say, I'm all yours for the day" Ayaan said walking up to her, they were only half a feet apart

"just for the day?" Suhana asked "Suhana in that sense I'm all yours for as long as you'd keep me," Ayaan said and Suhana blushed, "but answering you're first question properly, though I'd love to take you on a date right now I can't...we need to find you a flat unless you like living at Juneja Mansion...you can stay there for 3-4 days if you like, I won't be there...but seeing as you're Suhana I'm sure you want your own place,"

"yes I do" Suhana said, she loved how Ayaan had paid attention to her enough to know what she wanted when.

"let's go then" Ayaan said. Few of the staff members in the corridors and reception did shoot them secret glances and then gave each other the shocked looks, they'd never seen Ayaan bring a girl into office before.

"here is a list of flats, choose where you'd like to go first?"

"wow you have a list already?" Suhana said. the sheet had a list of addresses and monthly rent price and distance from the hospital Suhana worked at, "let's go here," she pointed out an address.Ayaam drove to the address she said.

The building looked much posher than her last one Suhana noticed. The flat was on the 3rd floor. It was medium sized 2 bedroom flat with hall, lounge and kitchen. What Suhana liked more than anything was the interiors were already done and of her preference.

"wow this is so cool, I won't have to do the interiors, what do you think?" she asked Ayaan

"Suhana you choose the best and most convient flat on the list, some choice you have," Ayaan said. He also like the idea of Suhana staying here because it was close to his house, close for her to get to the hospital, very safe and he knew the land lady.

"shall we finalize this then?" she asked Ayaan, who liked the fact she was including him in her decision making

"are you sure you don't want to look at any more?"

"Ayaan this place has a homely feel to it, I don't want to see any more flats," Suhana said.

"ok I'll let Sunanda aunty know you're taking this place" Ayaan said

"do you know my landlady?" Suhana asked

"yes...she's my mum's best friend..was..." Ayaan said

"oh..."Suhana managed to say

"it's a coincidence and honestly she's a lovely person...you wont be complaining about your landlady,"
Suhana just gazed at Ayaan, it was as though an angel had walked into her life in his form to ensure she had no difficulties in this city.

Ayaan asked his driver to get Suhana's stuff all shifted here once he'd spoken to Sunanda. As the driver bought the stuff in, Ayaan and Suhana started putting it all where it belonged. Both had alot of fun unloading her stuff

"I think I might just die of embarrassment," Ayaan said

"why what happen?" Suhana asked, he was carrying a box that contained all her shoes

"I have more pairs of shoes that my girlfriend" he replied

"ha you wish, this is just a quarter of them, rest are back home...couldn't fit them all," Suhana replied laughing.

"that's better," Ayaan said. Suhana's phone was ringing, it was her mother.

"opps...I haven't told her about the whole flat fiasco," Suhana said picking up her phone,"hi mum...yup i'm fine...because I was caught up something, I'll tell you everything just don't panic ok?" Suhana said and then narrated how she had to evacuate her flat and how she'd found a new one.

"so where were you last night and you found a new flat so quickly,"

"mumma I was at my...my friend's house last night and my friend helped me find a flat today," Suhana said feeling her cheeks redden, she was useless at lying to her mother

"o ok, what's your friend's name?" her mother asked

"Ay..Ayesha," Suhana said as Ayaan looked exasperated

"wow that's a lovely name, say hi to her,"

"yeah ok mumma, I'll talk to you later, love you and papa"

"Love you beta," she replied and hung up

"Ayesha," Ayaan said,"of all names Suhana you thought of Ayesha!"

"what's wrong with Ayesha...mumma ko naam pasand aya," Suhana teased

"unhe Ayaan bhi pasand ata"

"dude my mum is open minded but I've been in this city for 2-3 weeks only and saying I have a boyfriend already will send her into panic land so you're Ayesha for the time being,"

"next time atleast ask for my name prefernce,"

"ok Ayesha ji," Suhana teased laughing. Ayaan was going to make her apologize and went after her as she ran out of his reach.

Finally he had her cornered between two walls and himself.

"so where were we?" Ayaan said. Suhana knew she was cornered but just then Ayaan's phone beeped, it was Rohit's message.

"you're saved, I gotta go, it's a bro emergency" Ayaan said,"and I leave early morning so I won't see to til I get back,"

"is everything fine?" Suhana asked

"yeah...Rohit just wants a small thing" Ayaan said gathering his things.

"Ayaan you make an awesome broker you know," Suhana said

"I feel so underpaid Miss Bajpai," Ayaan mocked, looking around for his sunglasses and car keys

"yes I don't pay you enough but hope this makes up for it to some extent," she said and as Ayaan looked around at her she hugged him.

"Have a safe journey and enjoy your trip," she whispered

"do I have to go..." Ayaan asked

"uh huh," Suhana replied

"I'm still underpaid," Ayaan breathed into her hair

"no pay rise now coz you're leaving me for 4 days," Suhana said, she didn't want to let him go, their was a sense of peace and safety in his arms

"don't forget to miss me," Ayaan said

"I'll try very hard to," Suhana mocked breaking apart

"bye,"

"see you soon," she replied seeing him off to the door.

"what's up bro?" Ayaan asked Rohit meeting him where Rohit asked

"I'm gonna propose to Sanya," Rohit replied smiling

"wow, congrats," Ayaan said hugging Rohit

"she hasn't said yes yet," Rohit reminded Ayaan

"and I don't ever see her saying no," Ayaan said ,"but what bought it on suddenly?"

"I dunno, timing is right now...I've talked to both our parents and they said to go ahead...both our careers are now stable and she's the only one I've ever been with and only one I ever want to be with..." Rohit said

"so what can I do?" Ayaan asked

"I need some help" Rohit said.

Precap: Rohan was standing there between Rohit and Ayaan clutching his cheek, "kya thapad tha yaar,"

"Dude you just got slapped by some chick in front of everyone and that's all you're gonna say?" Rohit asked
Finally done with part, I know it's realli long but can't help it...when I start a HarshIni/SuYaan  convo it just gets very long

thank u Chandz for the gif, its awesome...used it in last FF as well I remember

nways guys do leave your feedback

Edited by shona. - 25 May 2012 at 1:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaviHaRul-lover_Procrastinatorabhi786Siddhi_

Go to top